Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 05:42 PM

31,061 posts, read 22,086,243 times

Advertisements

First thing. Separate the states into individual Countries. That should keep every body busy for a while and Texas will finally get what it has always wanted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2015, 07:48 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,490,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
i am not drinking melot!!!!

There is nothing wrong with Merlot!

"sideways"?

Old 02-20-2015, 01:56 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,043,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
So you are now the President of the US. What do you do?

For me....

1) Drop an atomic bomb on Raqqa after issuing an evacuation.
2) Completely reform welfare ie no more continuous free handouts.
4) Tell the N. Korean leader he has 3 days to step down or have bombs dropped on all government and military installations.
5) Reform the prison system ie poo is way to comfortable for inmates.
6) Automatic death penalty for any violent crime with a deadly weapon and drugs.
7) Dismantle the Federal Reserve
8) Reform the tax system

will add as more ideas come
What you're talking about is called absolute tyranny.

If you believe in those kinds of policies nobody would elect you.

If there were no election process and through some miracle you became president - with those kinds of policies somebody would assassinate you within the first week.

Old 02-20-2015, 02:15 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Quote:
There will never be peace in the ME. The bomb is merely to completely destroy IS home base.

Simply make life a living hell for them.
So your plan is to make martyrs out of a bunch of people who want to BE martyrs.

Lousy plan. Don't give up your day job. If you have one.

Old 02-20-2015, 02:20 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,429,748 times
Quote:
So you are now the President of the US. What do you do?

For me....

1) Drop an atomic bomb on Raqqa after issuing an evacuation.
2) Completely reform welfare ie no more continuous free handouts.
4) Tell the N. Korean leader he has 3 days to step down or have bombs dropped on all government and military installations.
5) Reform the prison system ie poo is way to comfortable for inmates.
6) Automatic death penalty for any violent crime with a deadly weapon and drugs.
7) Dismantle the Federal Reserve
8) Reform the tax system

will add as more ideas come
I would establish a literacy test requirement for posting to City Data Forum.

Old 02-21-2015, 04:38 AM

676 posts, read 989,968 times
If i became the President.....

1. Lift the sanctions off Russia
2. Force a ceasefire between Ukraine and Russia (Supporting the Russians)
3. Deport all illegal immigrants, get rid of 'sanctuary' cities
4. Reform the Immigration system
5. Reform the Tax system
6. Limit immigration to undeveloped immigration and encourage immigration from Europe, Russia, Australia and parts of Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay - the developed southern cone)
7. Start a government program to encourage more children being born in states with low birthrates e.g Maine, Pennsylvania, Iowa, West Virginia, Upstage NY etc....
8.Impose sanctions on China and provide financial aid to the overthrow of the one party dictatorship in china
9. Increase Military spending
10. stop spying on our allies
11. Increase NASA spending, start a colony on the Moon and on Mars, make space based weaponry
12. Establish a government health care system which is free
13. Abolish the Death penalty
14. Depose the north Korean leader
15. attempt to stop ISIS and other Muslim terrorist groups active worldwide
16. Do publicity stunts to increase my popularity
17. Provide financial aid to underdeveloped countries in Latin america and Eastern Europe and heavily invest in them (like the united states did with south korea and Japan)
18. Legalise same sex marriage in every state (love is love regardless of appearance, race or sex, get over it)
19. Build a highway and a railway from Alaska to Russia
20. bring as many people out of poverty as i can

My administration would be republican and conservative, although i would approve of some liberal views and values

Old 02-21-2015, 04:44 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
"Tomorrow you become the President. Wut do?"

Outlaw the use of "wut" in a sentence.

Old 02-21-2015, 04:51 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Seek help for my sudden case of megalomania.

Old 02-21-2015, 04:53 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,772 times
well i would want to be a dictator if i was president, so i'd remove all government opposition for starters. that's what i normally do when i play civ 4.

Old 02-21-2015, 05:01 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,647,085 times
Well since I'd be the president and not a dictator there's not much I really could do that I would like to. I'd like to take actions to strengthen the middle class and increase the quality of life of workers, but I'd have to deal with a Republican congress so my chances of accomplishing anything that would achieve those goals is nil. That being the case, I guess I'd just focus on what can be done and start yet another unconstitutional war -- this time against ISIS. I'd brand it something silly just for laughs -- Operation Send ISIS to Hell ... this time it's personal. I'd have a lot of press conferences where I personally call out the ISIS leadership a la WWF style and tell them for every one of ours they behead we'll kill ten of theirs. I'd personally respond to as many of their thousands of daily tweets and propaganda videos as I could. I'd probably even end up wearing a costume with ISIS scalps dangling from it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies