Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2015, 10:23 AM

59,080 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

" Keystone To Be Vetoed; Liberal Unions Outraged"

All these posts and very FEW want to address the "Liberal Unions Outraged"'

Why are so many avoiding this part?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2015, 10:25 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" Keystone To Be Vetoed; Liberal Unions Outraged"

All these posts and very FEW want to address the "Liberal Unions Outraged"'

Why are so many avoiding this part?
Because not enough right wingers care about this topic?

Old 03-02-2015, 10:52 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,795,289 times
In the pecking order of the Democratic Party, unions in private industry rank dead last. Maybe above blacks, but that's it. Teachers Unions, trial lawyers are #1 and #2 or #2 and #1, it's close. Other public employee unions are #3. Environmentalists, womens' groups, LGTB people, anti-gun, anti capital punishment, anti-this-and-that, these are in there somewhere.

Then the private industry unions. Blacks don't matter because they always vote Democrat no matter what they do to them.

Old 03-02-2015, 07:22 PM

3,997 posts, read 4,143,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Because not enough right wingers care about this topic?
Try again.... We know better than to try to debate a subject with someone who knows NOTHING about pipelines or the oil/gas industry.

I support the pipeline. I support the private union's and the three UNION contractors that were the consortium of contractors chosen to build the line (heck, we've worked for all 3 of them at one time or another)..... and I'm as right wing as they come. Until someone on here can actually tell me fact or something other than regurgitating the opposition propaganda because they read it on the internet one night while setting in their jammie's having never WORKED a pipeline.... debate with most folks on here about this is a joke.

Old 03-02-2015, 07:31 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,769,559 times
Koch is buying congress to get it approved.

Therefore I'm against it.

Nuff said.

Old 03-03-2015, 02:20 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aus10 View Post
Try again.... We know better than to try to debate a subject with someone who knows NOTHING about pipelines or the oil/gas industry.

I support the pipeline. I support the private union's and the three UNION contractors that were the consortium of contractors chosen to build the line (heck, we've worked for all 3 of them at one time or another)..... and I'm as right wing as they come. Until someone on here can actually tell me fact or something other than regurgitating the opposition propaganda because they read it on the internet one night while setting in their jammie's having never WORKED a pipeline.... debate with most folks on here about this is a joke.
Here is a question for you, who will be getting rich off of getting this pipeline built?

Old 03-03-2015, 02:43 AM

2,950 posts, read 1,638,096 times
Quote:
Here is a question for you, who will be getting rich off of getting this pipeline built?
Great question!

A few (republican) politicians and their donors is the answer.

Old 03-03-2015, 04:40 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,388,935 times
Default Congratulations Mr. President

Clueless Republicans wasted taxpayer money and a great deal of time passing this nonsense that should've been DOA. Thanks God we have a President who knows better, and has the power to VETO.

Great job, Mr. President!

Old 03-03-2015, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Who gets rich if it doesn't get built? And who has already gotten richer through all the bickering about it? It doesn't matter. Your envy is showing through..... Jealousy really is an ugly trait. Once again, you change the subject when you can't do anything but spew things you've read on the internet. I'd like to know once and for all what you do actually KNOW about being on a pipeline spread? Or what you actually KNOW about oil/gas production? Opinions are one thing but only a fool argues on a subject so harshly that he/she truly knows nothing about. So which are you... A person who's worked on or near a pipeline or a fool?

Old 03-03-2015, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Clueless Republicans wasted taxpayer money and a great deal of time passing this nonsense that should've been DOA. Thanks God we have a President who knows better, and has the power to VETO.

Great job, Mr. President!
Speaking of Clueless..... It was a privately funded project of which no taxpayer dollars would have been spent. So if anybody wasted money it was your precious Obama who wasted dollars on "studies", when if he was going to turn it down he should have just done so a long time ago. He used you for his own personal gain however........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies