Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Hillary was right or wrong?
I lean left - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 32 23.88%
I lean left - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 33 24.63%
I lean right - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 64 47.76%
I lean right - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 5 3.73%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 09:39 AM

174 posts, read 125,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Do we really want someone as president that doesn't even know what every 12 year old girl knows? Their device will access many multiple email addresses.
That's funny. My 13 year old daughter heard my wife and I discussing Hillary's claim and she chimed in, "that's stupid, see I can check as many as I want".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2015, 09:46 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,850,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Do we really want someone as president that doesn't even know what every 12 year old girl knows? Their device will access many multiple email addresses.
THANK YOU!

Could she be playing stupid to cover her backside?

Is she going to step aside or continue with this farce?

Old 03-14-2015, 09:48 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,858,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It's going to make a difference and she is not above the Law.

It's been bad week for Hillary -
~she blew her big 'splaining'
~news broke about her separation papers
~the Associated Press filed a Lawsuit against her
~A Federal Judge just ruled against her on her FOIA Travel manifests.

Judge Orders State Dept. to Release Records From Clinton Trips |New York Times = 3/13/15

Judge Gladys Kessler of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia ordered the State Department to produce passenger manifests from 47 overseas trips that Mrs. Clinton made as secretary of state. Citizens United requested the manifests last July through a Freedom of Information Act Request.

The State Department, the judge wrote, must release the first batch of records by April 3, with more being released every two weeks; all the documents must be given to the group no later than Aug. 1.

The group requested the flight manifests to examine whether Clinton Foundation donors had accompanied Mrs. Clinton on State Department trips.

The Lawsuits against Clinton and State Department will be coming forward 'fast & furious'.
She Stonewalled FOIA requests for many years ...... now they know why. The press is wee-wee'd up.
The White House is busy trying to pretend they never heard of anyone named Clinton.

What a surprise. How much more taxpayer money will be spent investigating these HillBillys

Now we're supposed to believe that a cabinet-level official who decided to use her personal email (*sigh*) for sensitive government business didn't discuss anything of importance (ie., Benghazi) over a four-year period. Really? And she admits to deleting 30,000 emails that she, alone, thought weren't important or which, according to her, involved funerals, yoga, and babies. No wonder she didn't want to use official email. How dumb does this dame think we are?

Hillary Clinton's baggage has arrived, and it isn't pretty.

Old 03-14-2015, 09:53 AM

174 posts, read 125,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
What a surprise. How much more taxpayer money will be spent investigating these HillBillys

Now we're supposed to believe that a cabinet-level official who decided to use her personal email (*sigh*) for sensitive government business didn't discuss anything of importance (ie., Benghazi) over a four-year period. Really? And she admits to deleting 30,000 emails that she, alone, thought weren't important or which, according to her, involved funerals, yoga, and babies. No wonder she didn't want to use official email. How dumb does this dame think we are?

Hillary Clinton's baggage has arrived, and it isn't pretty.
I can tell you from experience that what she did was get rid of the evidence claiming it was just personal and now, unless you can get a copy from the other end (which I assure you have been deleted as well) you have no evidence to prove anything.

When I lived in Arkansas I saw how this worked. They would have court transcripts unavailable because the person hired by the judge "lost them". I personally say over 5 court cases involving elections where the transcripts were unavailable for that reason. Another tactic is do something regardless and it may become a mute point after it is done. We even had a Federal Grand Jury, subpoena all records from an election in our county and made sure they got everything. When the numerous lawsuits went to court, no evidence was available and the Federal Prosecutor in Little Rock said "it had been misplaced" and they would "keep trying to locate it". This is Clinton politics as usual.

Last edited by AL84; 03-14-2015 at 10:03 AM..

Old 03-14-2015, 10:22 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,382,574 times
Apparently government has been giving everyone the option to white wash the "official record", not just Clinton.

https://www.indianagazette.com/news/...lost,21677168/

But the State Department disclosed Friday that until last month it had no way of routinely preserving senior officials’ emails. Instead, the department relied on individual employees to decide if certain emails should be considered public records, and if so, to move them onto a special record-keeping sever, or print them out and manually file them for preservation.

So much for being open and transparent.

Lisa P. Jackson, Obama’s first Environmental Protection Agency administrator, used “Richard Windsor” — a combination of her dog’s name and a New Jersey town — for her electronic alias. Republicans on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee charge that she had created the alias to “hide” her actions, part of what they described in a September 2013 report as a pattern of “obfuscation” and a “culture of secrecy and evasion.”
Jackson said the alias was a matter of convenience and practicality, arguing that she had complied with requirements that any message relating to EPA business would be captured on the agency’s system.

Convenience and practicality to use an alias for your email address instead of your real name? For official business? The entire administration is corrupt and putting Hillary in charge is only going to make it worse.

Old 03-14-2015, 11:41 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,874,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I am not worried that Elizabeth Warren could get elected. The only thing that worries me, is the same voters who elected Obama for the second term are still voting.
Unfortunately, Hillary would benefit just as much as Obama did from an "uninformed electorate".

Anyone that is willing to listen to this sleazy grandmother's lies and still support her is the ultimate definition of "uninformed electorate". Are there really that many low-fo's out there?

Old 03-14-2015, 01:03 PM

7,528 posts, read 5,773,694 times
The last paragraph clearly shows the complete disregard for ethics and our laws. The woman broke the law so she could run a scheme and not be held responsible for it. Yet, moonbats defend her.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...clinton-trips/

Old 03-14-2015, 06:26 PM

13,308 posts, read 7,886,389 times
Brian David Schweitzer for the Democrat nominee.

Old 03-14-2015, 06:27 PM

13,308 posts, read 7,886,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
THANK YOU!

Could she be playing stupid to cover her backside?
Can she play that much stupid?

Old 03-14-2015, 06:46 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,200,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Hilary better hope to hell she wins. When a Republican is sitting in the whitehouse, Jan. 2017, his Attorney General(Trey Gowdey) is going to throw that corrupt bi*ch in the slammer. Federal. No chance of parole.
Nah.. people will want it all over with and not want to hear about it again by that point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies