Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Hillary was right or wrong?
I lean left - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 32 23.88%
I lean left - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 33 24.63%
I lean right - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 64 47.76%
I lean right - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 5 3.73%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 12:15 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,864,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
So the illegal actions of others excuse her illegal actions, someone soon to be in the running for a position of public trust? That's akin to saying Nixon lied and mislead the public, so Bill Clinton was justified in doing so. Give me a damn break

I know, right? I wouldn't vote for Hillary to clean the toilets at my house, much less run the country.

It's amazing how Hillary-sycophants excuse her perpetually shady behavior, instead of realizing that she is completely untrustworthy as a human being, much less a politician.

Actually, it's disturbing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2015, 12:43 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,984,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Obama is on the news, and with a straight face, telling us he first learned about HRC's email transgressions while listening to the news.

you ask what will be obama's legacy?????

This man is a caricature that the media refuses to admit is bound by the laws or gravity, the constitution. legislation and ethics.
To be fair, unless it's on ESPN, the man has zero interest.

Old 03-09-2015, 12:45 PM

24,422 posts, read 23,084,509 times
Now we know why she went into hiding for a month just before this scandal broke. Let's hope nobody gets Vince Fostered over this.

Old 03-09-2015, 12:45 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,984,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
For those of you who lean right and condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business, your list of potential presidential candidates just got a lot smaller.

Beyond Clinton, many 2016 hopefuls have used private email | La Crosse – WKBT News8000.com
A. None of those names are serious contenders. The Dems wish they were, because they're nothing but RINOs, but they have no chance of being contenders.

B. They didn't use ONLY private email.

C. None of them are federal employees, or appointees.

Old 03-09-2015, 01:44 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,768,347 times
Haha...Benghazi returns....have fun with it!

Old 03-09-2015, 02:22 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,528,817 times
Quote:
Obama is on the news, and with a straight face, telling us he first learned about HRC's email transgressions while listening to the news.

This man is a caricature that the media refuses to admit is bound by the laws or gravity, the constitution. legislation and ethics.
Well, it now appears that Obama corresponded with Hillary directly using her personal, homebrew email account for State Department business:

Quote:
Earnest: Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton corresponded via her personal email

“The point that the president was making is not that he didn’t know Secretary Clinton’s email address, he did,” Earnest said. “But he was not aware of the details of how that email address and that server had been set up or how Secretary Clinton and her team were planning to comply with the Federal Records Act.”

When pressed on whether Obama was aware that Clinton was conducting business over her private email, Earnest responded, “the point is the president did email with Secretary Clinton. I assume that he recognized the email address that he was emailing back to,” before saying that the important issue is whether she complied with the Federal Records Act.
So, which is it?

Old 03-09-2015, 02:39 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,864,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Well, it now appears that Obama corresponded with Hillary directly using her personal, homebrew email account for State Department business:

So, which is it?

Lol.....the problem with Obama being a pathological liar is that sometimes BarryO and Josh "Not So" Earnest are not always on the same page. What a tangled web these morons weave.

"Hey, I just found out in the news that I DID use to email Hillary on her home email. I wonder what tomorrow will bring!"

-- Barack "Teknowlugy Whissard" Obama

Old 03-09-2015, 02:54 PM

7,515 posts, read 5,758,525 times
Quote:

Guess he's lying again?

Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn't know 'details' of account - Washington Times

The guy is without a doubt, a pathological liar and needs help. Sadly, he's in the most powerful position in th world put there by the same people and those that just got taken by the lies. Anyone that still supports this guy has some serious moral and ethical issues to deal with.

Old 03-09-2015, 04:16 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times
The only "details" the President needs to know is that he sent email to a non .gov account.

Old 03-09-2015, 04:52 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,024,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
"Her expansive use of the private account was alarming to current and former National Archives and Records Administration officials and government watchdogs, who called it a serious breach.
I lean Straightforward

She was wrong to use a private email and you have to wonder about someone that wants that
much control over everything. Liar, liar, pants (she always wears) on FIRE!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies