Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Hillary was right or wrong?
I lean left - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 32 23.88%
I lean left - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 33 24.63%
I lean right - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 64 47.76%
I lean right - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 5 3.73%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 04:37 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
They have a republican Governor... But no way in hell will vote for a Republican President?
31 v. 19 is all the proof you need to see the nation is trending conservative.
Should I book mark this post so when the 2016 election happens and the Democrats win the presidential election, we can then discuss your math later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2015, 04:46 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,824,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Should I book mark this post so when the 2016 election happens and the Democrats win the presidential election, we can then discuss your math later.
Presidential elections is more a vote for a person than a set of ideals. Not really the best measurement for political ideology leanings.

I think the country is trending conservative in some respects and liberal in others. The decision of one person over the other is simplistic at best.

Old 03-11-2015, 04:52 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,971,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
This email scandal is going to blow up in the Republicans' face for pushing it. It's going to make them look petty and stupid. Moderates and swing voters will actually be more apt to support Clinton because they will see through this transparent attempt at scandal-mongering (if this remembered by any but a tiny minority of yahoo extremists) come election time.

You heard it here first CD.
Lots of other absurd nonsense from the left is posted here, too.

Hillary is a criminal for violating secrecy laws.

Old 03-11-2015, 04:55 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
It's going to help because it's going to make the right look desperate and petty -- which, well, they kind of are.
I guess if you think that wanting our public servants to be open with the people they serve is petty, then ok.

If you think refusing to turn a blind eye to the lies, corruption and immorality of the situation is petty, then ok.

I would rather be a petty person that someone that defends this lying, corrupt, murdering evil hag called Hillary.

Old 03-11-2015, 05:07 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
I have to say, even as a person who usually aligns liberally on most every social issue... this whole "it was convenient" excuse is bull****. Really? It was so much more convenient for you to go to the trouble of setting up entire email server/infrastructure on your property than to just use government-provided email for your job? Not buying it, not stupid.

Even if nothing nefarious is going on, it just looks dodgy as hell, and you'd think a career politician bent on a presidential run would have had the brains to anticipate the consequences of doing something as shady as this while in a senior cabinet position.

And whatever you think of her, she's no dummy and probably did have the brains to anticipate this... which suggests that she must have perceived a damn good reason (one she has not publicly disclosed) to go to the extra trouble.

Old 03-11-2015, 05:09 PM

174 posts, read 125,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
you mean to tell me you don't find any problem with a high government official representing the U.S.A. and dealing with other countries and foreigners having their own private server and deciding for themselves which emails to turn over and which ones to destroy and we should just take her word for it?

Especially when the Clinton Foundation gets millions of dollars from foreigners.....you don't have a problem with that?

this isn't a personal matter, this is official government misconduct and the arrogance of her that she won't turn over her server for the FBI to look into it.

you are those low information voters that will vote for Hillary no matter what.
What is even more strange is that someone who "claims" to be a Christian will vote for such a person? How can you have no moral backbone and claim to be a Christian? Must be some left wing, wishy washy, no moral standard, pick and chose what you want to believe type of christianity.

Old 03-11-2015, 05:11 PM

27,146 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
This email scandal is going to blow up in the Republicans' face for pushing it. It's going to make them look petty and stupid. Moderates and swing voters will actually be more apt to support Clinton because they will see through this transparent attempt at scandal-mongering (if this remembered by any but a tiny minority of yahoo extremists) come election time.

You heard it here first CD.

What a Clintbot!

The Associated Press is not buying her falsehoods in case you haven't noticed.

Old 03-11-2015, 05:23 PM

27,146 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
This is fast becoming a nation that has no grasp of how important the rule of law is/was.

You got it.
That is a serious threat to our well being & liberty in itself.

Old 03-11-2015, 05:36 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Default Hillary is going to jail...

I wonder if Hillary is going to like the oatmeal in jail?

Hillary Clinton is Going to Jail | Conservative Daily

Old 03-11-2015, 05:40 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
All they have to do is get the ISP's backup and they have it all.

Hillary used a service and the service has everything.

They are only dragging this out with "Hillary won't turn over..." and Congress crying to the State Dept.
Just subpoena the ISP and they get it all.

Or just ask the NSA because they have it all as well.
Incorrect, the ISP's wouldnt log the emails, since the ISP wasnt used as the email server.

The "service" was only for things like spam filtering etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies