Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Hillary was right or wrong?
I lean left - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 32 23.88%
I lean left - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 33 24.63%
I lean right - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 64 47.76%
I lean right - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 5 3.73%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 02:33 PM

2,479 posts, read 2,213,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Well I must say she pulled it off.
She had time for her staff to prepare for her news conference.

She had all the bases covered. I give her 5 stars for pulling it off.

???

I guess it's true, if your spouse catches you in bed in the very act, never admit to your spouse you are in bed bumping "uglies."

This would be the excuse of last resort.

Yes. I am being sarcastic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2015, 02:44 PM

2,479 posts, read 2,213,645 times
Default Ghost Busters

Remember when, in the hotel elevator, Harold Ramis backs away from the unlicensed linear accelerator charging up on the back of a ghost buster?

The DEMs are like that. Edging away from Hillary Clinton, who is after all, a bullet magnet.

Old 03-10-2015, 02:53 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,064,273 times
That is not so; that "her's are deleted forever." They are recoverable and a good forensic engineer could recover them. M. Clinton needs to do the right thing and allow the forensic review and recovery. The engineer could also discover if the server has not been compromised, hacked; or has been hacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvega View Post
What convenience? Don't you and she know that a single device can handle multiple email accounts?

And another lie: it’s up to the government employees to decide which emails to keep or delete. What a BS… When an email is deleted from @.gov account, it’s still archived. Hers are gone forever, and we are supposed to trust she didn't delete anything of value. Sure...

Old 03-10-2015, 03:00 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,064,273 times
Situational ethics is it? More secular humanistic, the person gets to decide what is right; and what is wrong. Add in the sliding scale of wrongness to how the individual feels on a particular day and....Well, there you have it. Everything is ok, depending on the situation. What a moral code.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Apples and oranges. Nixon was lying about a burglary, Clinton about cheating on his wife.

Old 03-10-2015, 03:03 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,605,588 times
Hillary just killed her chances of becoming President.

In a nutshell, she said that she deleted emails AND that no one is getting access to the server. Those are the worst things she could have said.

Old 03-10-2015, 03:05 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
That is not so; that "her's are deleted forever." They are recoverable and a good forensic engineer could recover them. M. Clinton needs to do the right thing and allow the forensic review and recovery. The engineer could also discover if the server has not been compromised, hacked; or has been hacked.
Thats not necessarily true either.

They are recoverable unless the sections of the hard drive that contained the deleted emails have been over written by other data.

The more they are over written, the less likely they are retrievable.

Old 03-10-2015, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Hillary just killed her chances of becoming President.

In a nutshell, she said that she deleted emails AND that no one is getting access to the server. Those are the worst things she could have said.
The left only cares if she was a republican

Old 03-10-2015, 03:07 PM

Democrats put ALL of their eggs in the Clinton basket for 2016. That was a HUGE mistake.

Old 03-10-2015, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The left only cares if she was a republican
It is to their detriment. They put all of their collective efforts on Hillary's inevitable 2016 run. As we see now, that was a terrible idea.

Old 03-10-2015, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
It is to their detriment. They put all of their collective efforts on Hillary's inevitable 2016 run. As we see now, that was a terrible idea.
Disagree, 12 months from now, no one will care, once some of the emails get released and people see "nothing there", they will conclude it was all a witch hunt, and distract from the fact she even ran her own servers.

Even if she deleted some emails and others contained information which could be used to discredit her, the public will lose interest since they have been scrubbed and not released.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies