Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 10:24 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,699,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post

Sen. Ted Cruz to 3-year-old girl: 'Your world is on fire'

Another gaffe by another Republican candidate, just like Jindal put it , a candidate from the 'stupid' party.

Is there any viable candidate on the Republican side ?
I fail to see the gaffe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2015, 10:28 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,699,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Save it. We all know who shut down the Government. History will say he shut down the Government. Find me a single news article, (besides Fox) that says Obama shut down the Government. Its a ludicrous statement.

It will always be "The Misguided Cruz Missile" that did it.
Well then, I guess Cruz is also responsible for the landslide election wins for Republicans in 2014 too.

Old 04-01-2015, 09:30 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,585,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Well then, I guess Cruz is also responsible for the landslide election wins for Republicans in 2014 too.

Yes he is. He is the BEST you folks have right now. Push your Party to vote for him as the President Candidate. I think he can win it. After all, he is the only one that can stop Iran from Invading us, and stop the Muslim scourge. We can put the women back in the kitchen where they belong, and let them work at having babies. Send the Illegals back, make everyone go to Church at least twice a week, and take the Ukraine back form the Russians on the weekend. With his plan, we can take out ISIS in 6 days, and rest on the 7th day. Let the Muslims fear the Cruz. The Cruz can't Lose. The coming of Cruz, spread the News.

I may even volunteer for his campaign. We have a server, a ton of bandwidth, some catchy slogans, and can send out thousands of e-mails, and robo calls a day. What do you think?

Old 04-02-2015, 08:58 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,727,231 times
Quote:
Yes he is. He is the BEST you folks have right now. Push your Party to vote for him as the President Candidate. I think he can win it. After all, he is the only one that can stop Iran from Invading us, and stop the Muslim scourge. We can put the women back in the kitchen where they belong, and let them work at having babies. Send the Illegals back, make everyone go to Church at least twice a week, and take the Ukraine back form the Russians on the weekend. With his plan, we can take out ISIS in 6 days, and rest on the 7th day. Let the Muslims fear the Cruz. The Cruz can't Lose. The coming of Cruz, spread the News.

I may even volunteer for his campaign. We have a server, a ton of bandwidth, some catchy slogans, and can send out thousands of e-mails, and robo calls a day. What do you think?
Were you working on Obama's campaigns? You sound good at making baseless promises, both positive and negative, depending on how you feel about the candidate.

Old 04-03-2015, 08:29 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,748,015 times
Quote:
Save it. We all know who shut down the Government. History will say he shut down the Government. Find me a single news article, (besides Fox) that says Obama shut down the Government. Its a ludicrous statement.

It will always be "The Misguided Cruz Missile" that did it.
And the battle of Little Bighorn, will always be told as the Indians slaughtering the white man.......
When truth be told, Custard was there to slaughter the Indians.

Old 04-03-2015, 06:25 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,602,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
I fail to see the gaffe.

I agree with you, you failed to see it,the video is showing it !

Old 04-03-2015, 07:32 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,649,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
I agree with you, you failed to see it,the video is showing it !
There is no gaffe, you and the din bat, un Americans on the left have a wild imagination.

Old 04-04-2015, 01:30 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,477,846 times
"Ted Cruz" and "odd comment" are redundantly redundant.

Old 04-04-2015, 02:25 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,602,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
There is no gaffe, you and the din bat, un Americans on the left have a wild imagination.
Have no problem with wild imagination, have a problem wth the absence of imagination

Old 04-04-2015, 07:28 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,969,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
You believe a 3-year-old is going to take those words as being economic, not literally? C'mon. What does a 3- year-old know about money? Nothing. Nothing at all.

But they know about fire. And fire makes them very afraid. Not of economic collapse, just burning and pain and fear.
Cruz shot his mouth off without thinking.

Look to pulling your own head out of the sand, brother. This was not appropriate talk for a little kid.
The mother of a 3-year-old girl insisted to Fox News on Tuesday that her daughter had not been scared when Sen. Ted Cruz told her that "your world is on fire" because he was the "hero" who could save her.

The child returned back to playing her game......the left makes everything so scary!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies