Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 04:25 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,436,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Ya im sure there were........People who were given tons of $$$$$$$$$$$ to say they did!!!!

THINK ABOUT THIS: If a plane hit and it happend 100% like they said,WHY DID THEY TAKE ALL LIVE TAPED FOOTAGE FROM AROUND THAT BUILDING??

You tell me buddy......... CAMERAS TAPED WHAT REALLY HAPPEND...... Why did they take them??? IF THEY HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE??

I would like an answer please..
as I noted in the post my friend saw the crash (well the seconds leading up to it) and

1) I talked to him the next day
2) no one gave him money
3) he has never really talked publicly about it. .

quite the amazing claim you have there, too bad facts are in the way.

i'm sure that is your insane answer to EVERYTHING you want to believe

- "NO really, the astronauts were all paid BILLIONS not to mention the giant spaghetti monster on the other side of the moon"

- "no really - anyone who said Columbus sailed across the ocean is lying. Its all fabricated. The historians are paid MILLIONS to lie about the world not being flat"

-" no really, smallpox never existed. Doctors and historians were paid millions to make it up"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2015, 04:50 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,310,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
A professor at the Army War College has said the same thing, Alan Sabrosky.
Former two-term President of Italy, Francisco Cossiga, who busted Operation Gladio
said it was common knowledge in all intelligence agencies of the world that CIA/Mossad
did 911. Minutes after the attack, then PM of Israel, Ehud Barak said Bin Laden did it
and a new global security apparatus was coming along with invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan,
and Libya. I could go on, the info is out there but there is always going to be the majority
of the population who are not willing to believe anything until it's on CNN or Fox, which
have Pentagon censors on staff.
There are "Invasion Scenarios" for every Country and situation ... Even Canada, Mexico, England, etc...
Having various Middle-East Invasion Scenarios in place is NOT surprising to anyone that isn't mentally addled.

Old 03-24-2015, 04:57 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,310,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
as I noted in the post my friend saw the crash (well the seconds leading up to it) and

1) I talked to him the next day
2) no one gave him money
3) he has never really talked publicly about it. .

quite the amazing claim you have there, too bad facts are in the way.

i'm sure that is your insane answer to EVERYTHING you want to believe

- "NO really, the astronauts were all paid BILLIONS not to mention the giant spaghetti monster on the other side of the moon"

- "no really - anyone who said Columbus sailed across the ocean is lying. Its all fabricated. The historians are paid MILLIONS to lie about the world not being flat"

-" no really, smallpox never existed. Doctors and historians were paid millions to make it up"
It is refreshing C-D Mods allow people to call Dude on his craziness, I know places where the posts are deleted and the poster warned or even banned.

Last edited by JohnnyMack; 03-24-2015 at 05:27 PM..

Old 03-24-2015, 05:11 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
I've heard of this guy. He's a crackpot.

Old 03-24-2015, 05:31 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,958,896 times
Quote:
This is a very important video and should be shared by truth warriors around the world.

www.youtube.com/v/Jc1ql4TfCZw

Watching a General in control of all the overseas armed forces having his belief system shattered gives me hope that those sceptics who watch this might also. I cant be sure though seeing most ppl have been so conditioned to just BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE TOLD w/o question..... Its really very sad

LMAO!!! More BS. When are these fools going to give up this crap.

Old 03-24-2015, 06:17 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Ya im sure there were........People who were given tons of $$$$$$$$$$$ to say they did!!!!

THINK ABOUT THIS: If a plane hit and it happend 100% like they said,WHY DID THEY TAKE ALL LIVE TAPED FOOTAGE FROM AROUND THAT BUILDING??

You tell me buddy......... CAMERAS TAPED WHAT REALLY HAPPEND...... Why did they take them??? IF THEY HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE??

I would like an answer please..
Simple answer-taking them aided in the crash reconstruction and investigation. This isn't rocket science you know.

Old 03-24-2015, 07:36 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,596,541 times
Look, I remember the day very well and have done my share of research in the last 14 years,
no, I still don't believe a commercial jet full of people hit the Pentagon. Was it a missile or
a different plane ? perhaps.. but even if it was a commercial plane full of passengers, it's still
a much lesser part of everything else on that day. I don't have the time or the inclination
to spend hours of work attempting to rehash everything i know onto this thread.

Old 03-24-2015, 10:04 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,875,111 times
Quote:
Look, I remember the day very well and have done my share of research in the last 14 years,
no, I still don't believe a commercial jet full of people hit the Pentagon. Was it a missile or
a different plane ? perhaps.. but even if it was a commercial plane full of passengers, it's still
a much lesser part of everything else on that day. I don't have the time or the inclination
Yes, and with thousands of other researchers, this thing has knowballed.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:38 PM

9,141 posts, read 5,807,618 times
So what did they do with the plane and all those people?
Seems like it'd be easier to just use the plane than try to
pull off replacing it with a missile and planting plane wreckage.

Old 03-25-2015, 07:15 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
I'm assuming all of your research must have been from twoofer sites, because it only takes about an hour to see tons of photos, reports, first hand interviews and industry expert accounts to see that the planes reported to impact those buildings impacted those buildings.

I'm sure "knowing" what the rest of us sheep don't know has a special appeal, but falling into crazy conspiracy theories just makes you a twoofer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies