Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 07:23 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
This is a very important video and should be shared by truth warriors around the world.

www.youtube.com/v/Jc1ql4TfCZw

Watching a General in control of all the overseas armed forces having his belief system shattered gives me hope that those sceptics who watch this might also. I cant be sure though seeing most ppl have been so conditioned to just BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE TOLD w/o question..... Its really very sad
so MG albert stubblebine WHO RETIRED IN 1984 is your smoking gun???

Quote:
Stubblebine was convinced of the reality of a wide variety of psychic phenomena. He required that all of his battalion commanders learn how to bend spoons in the manner of psychic Uri Geller, and he himself attempted (and failed) several psychic feats, in addition to walking through walls. After some controversy involving the experiments with psychic phenomena, including alleged security violations from uncleared civilian psychics working in Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs), Stubblebine was forced to retire from the Army in 1984.
Albert Stubblebine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so an 85 year old , senile, nut case is your smoking gun......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2015, 10:01 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
My neighbor's cat confirmed the validity of that video.

Old 03-23-2015, 10:05 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
While I don't believe anything that I hear on the news I have to say that this video is a huge reach.

Old 03-23-2015, 10:20 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Scarey thing is that a guy whose mind is rattling around this badly could have been a major general in the intelligence service. Maybe we need to have that entire organization re vetted. Tin foil hats running the place? How scary.
He and wifey claim ties to the greater UFO community.

He is an " Oathkeeper" and Patriot Truth Movement.

Wife is a whack job and he nods.

Mature adults need hobbies.

Old 03-23-2015, 11:29 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times
A professor at the Army War College has said the same thing, Alan Sabrosky.
Former two-term President of Italy, Francisco Cossiga, who busted Operation Gladio
said it was common knowledge in all intelligence agencies of the world that CIA/Mossad
did 911. Minutes after the attack, then PM of Israel, Ehud Barak said Bin Laden did it
and a new global security apparatus was coming along with invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan,
and Libya. I could go on, the info is out there but there is always going to be the majority
of the population who are not willing to believe anything until it's on CNN or Fox, which
have Pentagon censors on staff.

Old 03-23-2015, 12:08 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Same general was also the head of psychic warfare, and beleived we could create psychic super soldiers who could walk through walls.
Sadly that increases his credibility to the conspiracy nuts.

Old 03-23-2015, 12:12 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Scarey thing is that a guy whose mind is rattling around this badly could have been a major general in the intelligence service. Maybe we need to have that entire organization re vetted. Tin foil hats running the place? How scary.
Dr. Strangelove? I see a remake!

Old 03-23-2015, 01:11 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
A professor at the Army War College has said the same thing, Alan Sabrosky.
Former two-term President of Italy, Francisco Cossiga, who busted Operation Gladio
said it was common knowledge in all intelligence agencies of the world that CIA/Mossad
did 911. Minutes after the attack, then PM of Israel, Ehud Barak said Bin Laden did it
and a new global security apparatus was coming along with invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan,
and Libya. I could go on, the info is out there but there is always going to be the majority
of the population who are not willing to believe anything until it's on CNN or Fox, which
have Pentagon censors on staff.
meanwhile the ''no plane'ers ' are falling for the wrong mis-facts

they point to a '''16 ft hole'''....what they don't tell you is that hole is 3 rings in

here is the LIE that the general is falling for

meanwhile that '''hole''' is three rings in

the OUTSIDE of the pentagon was DESTROYED by a plane...

so what we have is another fool twofer, who has no idea he/she is being played

Old 03-24-2015, 08:35 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times
workingclasshero, I am a "no-planer" concerning the Pentagon attack.
When Donald Rumsfled said a missile hit the Pentagon, then he stopped himself,
that was a slip of the truth. Just like when he said trillions were missing from the
Pentagon budget the day before the attacks. the missile hit the Pentagon accounting
office.

Old 03-24-2015, 09:33 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
workingclasshero, I am a "no-planer" concerning the Pentagon attack.
When Donald Rumsfled said a missile hit the Pentagon, then he stopped himself,
that was a slip of the truth. Just like when he said trillions were missing from the
Pentagon budget the day before the attacks. the missile hit the Pentagon accounting
office.
How do you reconcile your position with the fact that many very real, everyday people saw the plane that hit the pentagon? Please explain why we should assume that you're right, and that all those people didn't actually see what they say they saw. If you can't do even that much, then your position is kind of silly, don't you think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies