Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 02:10 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Contact the justice dept.

Write your senators and congressman.

Demand impeachment.

Keep us informed.
What a silly waste of time and advice. This should be common sense and President Obama knows just enough of the Constitution to work it to his advantage......disliking America.

I never suggested impeaching, I said charge him!

If your family is killed by one of these generals from Gitmo or their thug rag team just how will you like it handled? That's if America experiences a mall blast or airplane crash, as those experienced on 9/11.

Give them more ammo?

Old 03-26-2015, 03:27 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Why, if they know they are going to get them back anyway, why not ask for them all....that would be a fair trade...right

Good for you, so am I, 21 years 24 days...

If you call a person who deserted his company a wise choice...well...

Never said he was not...can you show me that? Did I say he should be shot...maybe...

I Never said he should not get a trial, that is leftist talking points...congrats...

See above.

As I don't care about your opinion, many in his unit said he just left.

That's a blatant disregard of GO #1...that in it self is a court marshal offense.

Again, prove to me where I said he should be left behind, not your interpretation of what you think I said....
I thought you were against a prisoner exchange, how exactly were you going to get him back lacking an exchange.

Old 03-26-2015, 03:45 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Bowe Bergdahl to be charged with Desertion |Washington Post 3/25/15

There is supposed to be a Press Conference in about an hour - will the Obama Parrot Press even cover it? Remains to be seen. The WashPo article failed to mention that this slime deserter was traded for 5 Terrorist Generals when we supposedly (pre-Obama) don't negotiate with Terrorists.

He deserves to rot. Good men died looking for him and I can not believe that the US traded terrorists for his release. This has been suppressed for months - I'm sure TeamObama was trying to find a way out of it. I never had any doubt that he would eventually be charged. The Military is horribly demoralized - they had to charge him, even if President Stompy Foot said no ... which I'm sure he did.
How could this be since Obama said it was a good trade and held a press conference with the parents of this loser. Lets not forget when the dad started with an Arabic saying and it brought a positive look from Obama when he said it.

There is something wrong with Obama when it comes to dealing with the Middle East, Islamic terrorism, etc.
Heck he was suppose to usher in a new era of peace in the ME. Yet he and Hillary were responsible for the so called Arab Spring where allies like Hosni Mubarak were ousted, and we backed the wrong people. The result, Egypt is in chaos, all sorts of innocent Christians were slaughtered, etc.

Old 03-26-2015, 05:24 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
I would not be surprised if Obama pardons him in the last obaMa days

Old 03-26-2015, 05:52 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Bowe Bergdahl to be charged with Desertion |Washington Post 3/25/15

There is supposed to be a Press Conference in about an hour - will the Obama Parrot Press even cover it? Remains to be seen. The WashPo article failed to mention that this slime deserter was traded for 5 Terrorist Generals when we supposedly (pre-Obama) don't negotiate with Terrorists.

He deserves to rot. Good men died looking for him and I can not believe that the US traded terrorists for his release. This has been suppressed for months - I'm sure TeamObama was trying to find a way out of it. I never had any doubt that he would eventually be charged. The Military is horribly demoralized - they had to charge him, even if President Stompy Foot said no ... which I'm sure he did.
What suddenly made you judge and jury?
Ever served in the military? Serving in your basement playing war games doesn't count.

Let the military take care of it. If he's found guilty in a proper court martial, I can live with it, even though I've supported Bergdahl as a fellow Idahoan in the past. But I'm sure as hell not so quick as to be knotting the rope just yet as you are.

Old 03-26-2015, 05:59 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Contact the pentagon with your guidance.
He is charged with desertion and misbehavior in the face of the enemy. One step below desertion in the face of the enemy.

Carries a life imprisonment sentence. Hopefully under hard labor.

And prison justice is cruel.

Old 03-26-2015, 06:19 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I thought you were against a prisoner exchange, how exactly were you going to get him back lacking an exchange.

Can you show me where I said that? I have asked your counterpart to show me and guess what....

CRICKETS.....

But you knew that....

Old 03-26-2015, 06:23 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Contact the justice dept.

Write your senators and congressman.

Demand impeachment.

Keep us informed.

Great statement..keep it up, good for you!

Quote:
All Americans should be absent from the middle east, henceforth and forever more. Let the middle easterners kill and torture themselves without our involvement, like they did for thousands of years before there ever was an America.
Tell your daddy, obama, to get everyone out...

Carry on!

Old 03-26-2015, 06:36 PM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Just another case of Obama trading in the family cow for some magic beans. He's doing it with Iran now.
Simple Barack. He's got a gug guh guh good brain.

Old 03-26-2015, 06:41 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Can you show me where I said that? I have asked your counterpart to show me and guess what....

CRICKETS.....

But you knew that....

Well this is truly good news that you agree on the prisoner exchange and he should receive a fair trial, there is hope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies