Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2015, 12:54 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,527,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I believe this is just a knee jerk reaction to the legalization of same sex marriage.

The Supreme Court is going to hear the arguments next month and announce their ruling in June.

Let's see what happens!
I think you're right. It's a sure sign of fear from the religious wing of the GOP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2015, 12:59 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,527,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
If their religious beliefs call for them to arbitrarily discriminate fellow citizens, they shouldn't be operating a business that's open to the public.
It's really that simple. With all the bs about homosexuality being a choice, running a business open to the public is also a choice.

Old 04-01-2015, 01:00 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
It seems that everyday, the radical homosexuals (and their supporters) push the envelope further and further!

And everyday another weak republican leader capitulates!
(Yes You, Mike Pence)

They (The sodomites) aren't happy just to force their twisted idea of marriage onto voters in each of the 50 states, voiding dozens of laws on an issue that has always rested with the states.
[It is not just an issue of sodomy. It is a constitutional issue.]

Not satisfied with that, these activists want the full force of the regulatory state to compel every single American to affirm and accept the delusion of same-sex “marriage,” and other perversions under the same civil and criminal penalties that now forbid discrimination by race.

I wish that I could find a nearby planet and watch the fireworks as one day, I'm sure .. the gays and lesbians will duke it out with Islamic fanatics.

It would be interesting to watch from a distance, but no place for a Christian to be stuck in the middle as both sides shoot at us.

And yes, the so called 'Gays' can be a violent lot!

Make no mistake .. Violence and homosexuality have at times gone hand in hand.

How many people are aware that Hitler used the Sturmabteilung (SA/Brownshirts) to brutalize the people and his political opponents?

How many people know that (The SA), was the original paramilitary wing of the Nazi Party?

How many people know that (The SA) played a key role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s?

How many people know that a vast number of (The SA) were sodomites?

Once Hitler was firmly in power, he turned against the SA .. Night of long knives and recruited the sodomites for his newly formed SS!
(The keepers went to the SS, the others who survived, went to the camps.)

Sodomites .. beware: Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
The 1% of the population that practices deviancy due to obvious birth defects are outraged that some people don't give them special privileges and laws.
Simply put, you guys are bound and determined to remain on the wrong side of history. But that's cool...

Because you ARE gonna get on the right side of it even if it kills you. You're gonna acquiesce...make no mistake about it. That, or you'll get ran over like you got hit by a Mack Truck.

Old 04-01-2015, 01:00 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
It seems that everyday, the radical homosexuals (and their supporters) push the envelope further and further!

And everyday another weak republican leader capitulates!
(Yes You, Mike Pence)

They (The sodomites) aren't happy just to force their twisted idea of marriage onto voters in each of the 50 states, voiding dozens of laws on an issue that has always rested with the states.
[It is not just an issue of sodomy. It is a constitutional issue.]

Not satisfied with that, these activists want the full force of the regulatory state to compel every single American to affirm and accept the delusion of same-sex “marriage,” and other perversions under the same civil and criminal penalties that now forbid discrimination by race.

I wish that I could find a nearby planet and watch the fireworks as one day, I'm sure .. the gays and lesbians will duke it out with Islamic fanatics.

It would be interesting to watch from a distance, but no place for a Christian to be stuck in the middle as both sides shoot at us.

And yes, the so called 'Gays' can be a violent lot!

Make no mistake .. Violence and homosexuality have at times gone hand in hand.

How many people are aware that Hitler used the Sturmabteilung (SA/Brownshirts) to brutalize the people and his political opponents?

How many people know that (The SA), was the original paramilitary wing of the Nazi Party?

How many people know that (The SA) played a key role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s?

How many people know that a vast number of (The SA) were sodomites?

Once Hitler was firmly in power, he turned against the SA .. Night of long knives and recruited the sodomites for his newly formed SS!
(The keepers went to the SS, the others who survived, went to the camps.)

Sodomites .. beware: Those who fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.
Do I need to get your permission or approval from you before I have oral sex with my girlfriend?

Old 04-01-2015, 01:01 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Is that what your grandparents said should have been done about discrimination against Blacks?
Being an obama look-a-like .. I 'resent' you comparing my skin pigmentation to a Sodomite!
Race and sexual deviancy are the same thing to you?

Old 04-01-2015, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABESTA535 View Post
Arkansas doesn't have to worry about losing any business or conventions due to this law because it doesn't have any.
But the hq to the biggest company in America, Wal-Mart, is located there.

Old 04-01-2015, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Simply put, you guys are bound and determined to remain on the wrong side of history. But that's cool...

Because you ARE gonna get on the right side of it even if it kills you. You're gonna acquiesce...make no mistake about it. That, or you'll get ran over like you got hit by a Mack Truck.
I wouldn't bet the house on it!

You libs are gun shy and you sure can't talk us to death!
(You try though)

Old 04-01-2015, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Do I need to get your permission or approval from you before I have oral sex with my girlfriend?
First, you have to prove to me that you actually have a 'girlfriend'.
(A nekkid pic will do)

After that .. I will decide.

Old 04-01-2015, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
2) The bill's protection of religious liberty may be invoked not only when a person's religious freedom has been burdened, but also when it is likely to be substantially burdened by government action.

How Indiana's RFRA differs from federal version

I'm tired of the word "discrimination" being used to shut down critical thinking and debate regarding what something actually means and has meant.
Well, it certainly puts a heavy burden on your religious freedom, even an insurmountable one, when a businessman can't determine for sure if the person he or she is dealing with is a homosexual, so the homosexual can be ordered out of the store..

Old 04-01-2015, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
The 1% of the population that practices deviancy due to obvious birth defects are outraged that some people don't give them special privileges and laws.
What obvious birth defects? Don't you know many gays can pass as straight? Also can't straights practice sexual deviancy of their own? If so, it's just like gays, how do you identify them, so you can discriminate against them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies