Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 09:22 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
He doesn't care what the people think. He thinks he knows how people should live their lives and the government should tell people what they can eat, drink and smoke.

Chris Christie: I'd Crack Down on Legal Weed in Colorado, Washington as President - Hit & Run : Reason.com
I don't see any difference between Christie the Idiot and the Idiots Obama and Michelle. You can also add Michael Bloomberg who wanted to regulate the size of soda cups.

Why do you think it's OK for democrats to do the very same thing you are accusing a Republican of wanting to do??

Old 04-18-2015, 09:29 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
Ok, I guess the truth does hurt!
I think some people honesty don't know the drug cartel is also profiting from the shops.

Time to go back to grow your own and pass it around

Old 04-18-2015, 09:37 AM

88,615 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
He doesn't care what the people think. He thinks he knows how people should live their lives and the government should tell people what they can eat, drink and smoke. Let's hope this idiot never makes it out of NJ.
-------------------
As if anyone needed another reason to dislike New Jersey, the state’s governor, Chris Christie, a likely Republican presidential candidate, just said if he were president he’d crack down on legalized marijuana. On the Hugh Hewitt Show, Christie was asked if he’d enforce the drug laws in Colorado and Washington, which Hewitt said were “flaunting federal law by allowing people to sell dope legally.” Christie said he’d “crack down and not permit it.” Hewitt was ready to move on but Christie had more to say:

CC: Marijuana is a gateway drug. We have an enormous addiction problem in this country. And we need to send very clear leadership from the White House on down through the federal law enforcement. Marijuana is an illegal drug under federal law. And the states should not be permitted to sell it and profit from it.

Chris Christie: I'd Crack Down on Legal Weed in Colorado, Washington as President - Hit & Run : Reason.com
Why is that a reason to dislike NEW JERSEY? Many of us DO hope he makes it out of NJ. We will drive him to the border.

Old 04-18-2015, 09:55 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:
Actually, the hypocritical idiot in the white house has complete authority to change pot from a schedule 1 drug.

He's just a hypocritical idiot with no balls.
That is living proof pot has a detrimental effect on people's brains. Obama was a pot smoker unlike Clinton who never inhaled.

So all you druggies sell the country down the drain with a vote for HRC so you can mess with your CNS. Smoke is smoke, which if you smoke ciggys, is bad for you.. see the commercials? Smoke pot and no emphysema, lung cancer, trachs, copd etc. right!

CC is a breath of fresh air and unlike obama or Clinton, he tells you what he is thinking and clear as to what his words mean. With muddled minds from pot how can you tell the difference?

Old 04-18-2015, 10:13 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I'm not sure how Christie is saying he is above the law here. Technically he is right.

He's also a former federal prosecutor having prosecuted racketeering, arms trafficking, political corruption, sex slavery and other crimes according to Wikipedia. This is what I liked about Giuliani. I want a law and order president. We have laws. Either enforce them or write new ones. This looking the other way crappola on a lot of issues has to end. They're laws not suggestions.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:34 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,559,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Obama was elected because he was a democrat Any democrat would have won.
Apparently not. Hillary did not win.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:35 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,753,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
I don't see any difference between Christie the Idiot and the Idiots Obama and Michelle. You can also add Michael Bloomberg who wanted to regulate the size of soda cups.
I agree.

Quote:
Why do you think it's OK for democrats to do the very same thing you are accusing a Republican of wanting to do??
I don't.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
He's also a former federal prosecutor having prosecuted racketeering, arms trafficking, political corruption, sex slavery and other crimes according to Wikipedia. This is what I liked about Giuliani. I want a law and order president. We have laws. Either enforce them or write new ones. This looking the other way crappola on a lot of issues has to end. They're laws not suggestions.
This goes with those who just say "legalize it" Why are we legalizing something the government wants to regulate..... This is the most confusing part of people who support legalization.

Why should the government tell anyone they need to have a health issue to smoke, so get a card! That people need to go to this store and buy it, but only with a "issued card" and then tax it to put into their own pockets. I am Decriminalize it......

Some pot smokers are not thinking past their own desires. Government is not the answer, freedom to support your local farmer is.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:39 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,753,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
That is living proof pot has a detrimental effect on people's brains. Obama was a pot smoker unlike Clinton who never inhaled.
Correction: Clinton SAID he never inhaled.

Quote:
So all you druggies sell the country down the drain with a vote for HRC so you can mess with your CNS. Smoke is smoke, which if you smoke ciggys, is bad for you.. see the commercials? Smoke pot and no emphysema, lung cancer, trachs, copd etc. right!
Maybe you have never heard of edibles.

Quote:
CC is a breath of fresh air and unlike obama or Clinton, he tells you what he is thinking and clear as to what his words mean. With muddled minds from pot how can you tell the difference?
Any politician who wants to lead the failed war on drugs is an idiot, not a breath of fresh air.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Maybe you have never heard of edibles.
Not the same high. I would say this is probably more dangerous than smoking it. Again, edibles is mostly medical.......seems people support medical much more than recreational or pain reliving.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies