Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 08:54 AM

468 posts, read 554,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
The editors of the New York Times believe Europe has a duty to accept millions more Africans.

Africa has more than a billion people now and is projected to have 4 billion by the end of the century. I wonder how many of those the NYT would like to see living in Europe. Is South Africa the demographic model they envision for Europe's future?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/20/op...f=opinion&_r=0
Europeans need to realise what treacherous leaders they have. Any leader who panders to the US and its master Israel (who has an active role in engineering extreme mixing of Europeans with Africans in particular) is against the European people.

Euro nations need to take a stand against the US and its incessant political meddling and wars of aggression in the ME and Africa; continued support means more refugees who need a place to live after their country has been ruined by America and its European allies. Simple as that. They need to see how dangerous the EU is.

I'd like the ask the editors of the NYT if they believe Israel should change their policy against immigrants especially from Africa, and encourage mixing with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 09:22 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,936,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
One of the main contributors to the rabid antisemitism in Austria and Germany c.1880-1923 was the mass migration of Jews from Eastern Europe to the central European cities.

It seems the Left in modern day Europe is determined to recreate the conditions for another Holocaust, this time involving muslims.
You might be right there. Hate against all "Muslims" is getting worse and worse EVERY time the Islamists do something stupid like 9-11, killing Yazidis, attacking that shopping mall in Kenya, Boko Haram kidnapping those schoolgirls in Nigeria and so on.

Old 04-20-2015, 09:25 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,936,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Europeans need to realise what treacherous leaders they have. Any leader who panders to the US and its master Israel (who has an active role in engineering extreme mixing of Europeans with Africans in particular) is against the European people.

Euro nations need to take a stand against the US and its incessant political meddling and wars of aggression in the ME and Africa; continued support means more refugees who need a place to live after their country has been ruined by America and its European allies. Simple as that. They need to see how dangerous the EU is.

I'd like the ask the editors of the NYT if they believe Israel should change their policy against immigrants especially from Africa, and encourage mixing with them.
Uh; I'd take a 1,000 Israels over 1 Islamist country and I ain't Jewish. MOST Jews believe in education, being sober, NOT being macho fools, and so on

Old 04-20-2015, 09:29 AM

1,600 posts, read 1,894,147 times
It's literally an invasion of Italy.

Old 04-20-2015, 09:50 AM

39,332 posts, read 27,714,397 times
If a country is manifestly having trouble assimilating the immigrants it already has, it shouldn’t add to their numbers willy-nilly.

Old 04-20-2015, 10:27 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,748,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander.XVII View Post
Looks like they are getting some help from someone?

Up to 700 feared dead after migrant boat sinks off Libya -newspaper--

Old 04-20-2015, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Looks like they are getting some help from someone?

Up to 700 feared dead after migrant boat sinks off Libya -newspaper--
From who?

Old 04-20-2015, 11:27 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,748,852 times
Quote:
From who?
Didn't you know? They Itie Navy sank that boat

Old 04-20-2015, 11:32 AM

14,025 posts, read 5,668,544 times
Quote:
Widely, and weirdly, held belief that successful, industrialized nations have a moral duty to not only welcome an invasion, but to legislate actively in favor said invasion taking place. Someone needs to coin the term for this reverse colonialism in the present as mea culpa for colonialist sins of the past. Not sure what would make a good word or phrase for it, but that's what it is.

We are so sorry that we colonized you 200 years ago that we now feel duty bound to let you invade us and ruin our society. Please accept our nation's destruction by way of apology. It's most bizarre.

Old 04-20-2015, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Widely, and weirdly, held belief that successful, industrialized nations have a moral duty to not only welcome an invasion, but to legislate actively in favor said invasion taking place. Someone needs to coin the term for this reverse colonialism in the present as mea culpa for colonialist sins of the past. Not sure what would make a good word or phrase for it, but that's what it is.

We are so sorry that we colonized you 200 years ago that we now feel duty bound to let you invade us and ruin our society. Please accept our nation's destruction by way of apology. It's most bizarre.
That's what many people do think but the current mainstream mass media are filled with this disgusting pro-immigrants feeling, if you even critical of it, then you are a Nazi.
I don't reject immigration, I do approve the kind of immigration Australia or Canada have, i.e. highly skilled technician and workers, I reject (and anyone with good sense do) this uncontrolled immigration which is filling my country with millions of unskilled, illiterate and foreign people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies