Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2015, 05:57 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times

Advertisements

If I was black I would be ashamed to be black. This is their same behavior.. Looting.. As if they are seeking justice.. No.. they are seeking some new free stuff..

No other race does this!!! No other race would put up with their own looting and acting like a bunch of wild hoodlums.. no wonder why -they listen to creeps like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson who have no ethics themselves. They love to keep the hate and division going. I am sick of the same old behavior. Blacks need to grow up and chastise those that get like animals.. looting and throwing rocks,burning police cars... the inciters are on MSNBC and they have blacks as usual eating out of there hateful message of division.

Old 04-27-2015, 05:58 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,409,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
You are not wrong.

Anyone wonder if this guy had been off the streets, he'd still be alive?

Freddie Gray Arrest Record

March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance

March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault

January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing

January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute

December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute

December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance

August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing

January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana

September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape

April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation

July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute

March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance

March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute

February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance

August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation

August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana

August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance

July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

(BTW: I'd run from cops too with a record like that)
Doesn't matter. Cops aren't supposed to be murdering men that are not a threat to them.

Old 04-27-2015, 05:58 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,368,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
So, if a black person shoots another black person, that is a non-story and everyone goes about their business. No big deal.

A black person shoots another black person...... they go to jail.

Old 04-27-2015, 05:59 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,277,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Peaceful demonstrations don't work. It was not King, but the riots that followed his murder that turned the tide.
You are WRONG ..... it wasn't Black Riots that "turned the tide", it was the video of White Police using Firehoses on Men in Suits, Women in Sunday dresses that were broadcasted on National News.

I was there -- Black Riots, Burning/Looting & attacking Law Enforcement that are just standing guard, doesn't "turn the tide" ..... it WILL "turn" people against those who Riot/Burn/Loot.

Old 04-27-2015, 05:59 PM

214 posts, read 197,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
this country needs a reboot.
this.

Old 04-27-2015, 06:00 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,018,117 times
Why? They don't have anything to do with me.

I'm sure white folks are not ashamed to be white because of Jim Crow and slavery.

BLACKS ARE NOT MONOLITHIC. We are individuals. What one black man does, does not affect me.

Blacks looting has no affect on me at all. I'll never be ashamed to be of my own race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If I was black I would be ashamed to be black. This is their same behavior.. Looting.. As if they are seeking justice.. No.. they are seeking some new free stuff..

No other race does this!!! No other race would put up with their own looting and acting like a bunch of wild hoodlums.. no wonder why -they listen to creeps like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson who have no ethics themselves. They love to keep the hate and division going. I am sick of the same old behavior. Blacks need to grow up and chastise those that get like animals.. looting and throwing rocks,burning police cars... the inciters are on MSNBC and they have blacks as usual eating out of there hateful message of division.

Old 04-27-2015, 06:00 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,031,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
My business insurance does not cover war or civil unrest. I don't think any do. My AR 15 is my insurance policy.

God forbid you defend your property in Amerika now. The govt allows roving bands of hooligans to destroy people's life work and they are supposed to do nothing. Shoot a looter and see what happens to the victim.

I'm sick of these race riots. Stop being thugs. Stop selling drugs. Don't run from cops and you won't get shot. Don't resist arrest and you won't get accidentally shot by a cop grabbing a taser.

This country needs a reboot.
And people wonder why I, as a business owner and of mixed race, does not support Democrats? It's because they constantly make excuses for the absolute worst of our society all becuase they're black. These damn criminals are the reason people like myself ALWAYS have to explain/show that we're not in support of and never will be for these kind of criminals!!

Old 04-27-2015, 06:02 PM

109 posts, read 74,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
Doesn't matter. Cops aren't supposed to be murdering men that are not a threat to them.
Ever heard of something called karma?

3,555 posts, read 4,098,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
And people wonder why I, as a business owner and of mixed race, does not support Democrats? It's because they constantly make excuses for the absolute worst of our society all becuase they're black. These damn criminals are the reason people like myself ALWAYS have to explain/show that we're not in support of and never will be for these kind of criminals!!
Show me who is making excuses for criminals. Your strawman has no legs to stand on.

12,638 posts, read 8,960,888 times
OOOooooh, Stephanie Rawlings Blake (D) just called the rioters thugs.

I guess she's a raaaa-cist eh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies