Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 06:46 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,835,592 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2015, 06:48 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Strange since not one Liberal has said any such thing.
Question is that how Cons get their information, cartoons? You do know they are rarely anything other than a joke, don't ya?

Old 05-10-2015, 06:53 PM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
We're bombing them in syria, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan and Afghanistan with conventional aircraft and drones.

What are you suggesting? Couple hundred thousand boots on the ground with an Uhrah! attitude of "Kill them all and let God sort them out"? or more like carpet bombing whole cities full of suspected terrorists and their families? That should bring the moderate Muslims out in support of America.

What's your plan? besides "President Hussein's" plan?
Oh, by the way, This President Hussein, you speak of has asked congress to review the War Powers Act and renew it with their recommendations on how to proceed in the war on terror. So far nothing but crickets from the Congress. They don't want to touch it.
Maybe not engaging in a frantic surrender to Iran on nukes. Maybe we should go to war there?

Are you saying we can't beat Iran in a war? That's only if we have pathetic rules of engagement. And if we have to carpet bomb maybe the people will see that fighting the West is, and should be, insane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yeah we haven't helped ourselves out with our foreign policy siding with Israel, attacking Iraq, etc.
Are you really saying it's time to throw Israel under the bus?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
The Muslim event was about peace and understanding and as we saw some wanted to scream their hate at them, some of those good Christians I call my brothers. She was not doing any such thing she was poking the bear, you know it, I know it and so does most of America. I found here actions disgusting, as it was meant to be.
And isn't it racist to think that Muslims should act like "bears." That is such incredible bigotry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Are you comparing muslims to animals (bulls) and mental health patients?

LOL !!!
No. But the people who say that free speech has to be exercised with "restraint," as in refraining from offensive drawings, sure are.

Last edited by jbgusa; 05-10-2015 at 07:10 PM..

Old 05-10-2015, 06:56 PM

It (the cartoon) is about Inference.
Look it up!

Old 05-10-2015, 07:01 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Nope. That's my point--such precautions by the DoD don't denote a calculation of high probability.
Does it need to be a high probability?

Provide a link that says "because of the Eastern Europeans" the military upped the FPCON level...

Old 05-10-2015, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
It (the cartoon) is about Inference.
Look it up!
Don't you mean it is what Cons read between the lines. Pssst, there is nothing there just a blank background. Cons are always amusing when they attempt to tell others what Libs think, you are ALWAYS wrong.

Old 05-10-2015, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Don't you mean it is what Cons read between the lines. Pssst, there is nothing there just a blank background. Cons are always amusing when they attempt to tell others what Libs think, you are ALWAYS wrong.
Blank Background?

Put down the beer can and put the glasses on.

Old 05-10-2015, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Blank Background?

Put down the beer can and put the glasses on.
Strange I look at your words and do not see anything between the words or the letters, tried it on what I just typed and still do not see anything but the words. Is it like a dog that can hear sounds that humans cannot, Cons have a special ability to see things that are not there, yeah that sounds about right.

Old 05-10-2015, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Strange I look at your words and do not see anything between the words or the letters, tried it on what I just typed and still do not see anything but the words.
It would seem that one of my favorite quotes is applicable here:
Quote:
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."
anon
I'm sure that you can see between those words?

Old 05-10-2015, 08:24 PM

Quote:
It would seem that one of my favorite quotes is applicable here:

I'm sure that you can see between those words?
Nope, maybe you should just spit it out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies