Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2015, 08:43 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,036,232 times

Advertisements

The kids were wrong.

The cop overreacted and should have know better.

The net result is you'll have more and more wannabe thugs and little wise a***** emboldened to challenge the police, which is not a good thing for our communities or society. I know when I was a teenager, I was a bit wise myself, and probably would have sided with the kids here...but then I grew up and realized the world is not my playground to exploit, and when you have teenagers and young people doing whatever they want with no consequences and no supervision..you basically have NYC in the 1970's...chaos.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:44 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Man the loons are just coming out of the woodwork on this one.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:45 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Yes, sexual assault. The girl was following orders, but he chose to pull her out of the group...pull her by her hair and push his nasty body parts on her.

Others have pointed this out.

STOP SUPPORTING SEXUAL PERVERSION.
^^ If this is your idea of following orders I'd hate to see what isn't. Your perception convinces me that the police aren't the problem, it's how blacks perceive what goes down.

The girl walked right past the officer and it looked like she was crossing the street. He saw her and it wasn't a problem, somehow she ended right back in the middle of things and refused to listen.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:46 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
Quote:
Yes, sexual assault. The girl was following orders, but he chose to pull her out of the group...pull her by her hair and push his nasty body parts on her.

Others have pointed this out.

STOP SUPPORTING SEXUAL PERVERSION.
Holy Clueless, Batman.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:51 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Stop making up stories.

He told her to LEAVE and then PULLED HER BACK after she and her friends were walking away. The order was to leave, not the sit down. He then proceed to pull her hair and the sit his body parts are her behind.

He is a PERVERT, who has already been accused of sexual assault in the past.
I saw the video, at no time, did he sexually assult her....

I'm sorry, but it seems your the only one here making up stories....

Old 06-10-2015, 08:54 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,978,721 times
Here are more details on "Dime Piece":

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...h-subdivision/

Old 06-10-2015, 08:55 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
That's my point. All the other cops acted in professional manner, and even held back the one who pulled his gun. If the aggressive cop was doing the right thing, then all the other ones were failing, but that's not true.
Exactly. Cops deal with noisy parties including teens doing much worse than arguing with bigots all the time. Kids will be kids. They get hyper, they get mouthy. They overreact. (though I understand that one generation, the boomers, were perfect in every way) What possessed this guy to beat up on an obviously non-threatening teen age girl will never be known, but it was way out of line for the situation.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
If you are at a party and the cops bust it what you do is RUN! It's was basic law of growing up back in the day. Then again, cops did not beat up and shoot unarmed kids then either. Anyhow, there were 12 cops at the party. 11 of them behaved responsibly, did their jobs, and one was a brutish thug. His fellow officers and his bosses offered him no support at all. He is gone. Good riddance.
unfortunately, it is common knowledge and sad at that, that when a cop now a days does his job, and the media and people make it a racist situation....departments and fellow cops fear backing each other....departments are just as politically motivated as the media...b/c they need they're jobs....so...I side with this officer, he did the right thing....

Old 06-10-2015, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Exactly. Cops deal with noisy parties including teens doing much worse than arguing with bigots all the time. Kids will be kids. They get hyper, they get mouthy. They overreact. (though I understand that one generation, the boomers, were perfect in every way) What possessed this guy to beat up on an obviously non-threatening teen age girl will never be known, but it was way out of line for the situation.
I'm sorry, but your choice of words are wrong....he didn't beat her up, he wrestled her to the ground....as she continued to resist...he was trying to handcuff her....and he did....

Old 06-10-2015, 08:56 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,529,071 times
Quote:
Here we go...people peddling their own stories. Whether you like it or not, the video shows the police officer grabbing the girl out of a group that was exiting the scene and assaulted her, arguably sexually assaulted her. That same police officer has been accused of sexually assaulting someone else in the past. She posed no threat him. His ego being bruised, he chose to abuse her.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR PERVERTS.

College kids act crazier than this on any given weekend and such things do not occur. American ignorance indeed.
And the Fabrication of Agenda Drive Nonsense machine rolls on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies