Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2015, 10:54 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,966,696 times

Advertisements

Oprah is a card carrying Liberal Democrat. This is well known, right? She endorsed Obama first time around. She kind of distanced herself after he buckled under the weight of Republican Oppression. Only the o.p. could have the arrogance to think that Oprah needs Donald Trump to tap her for a shot at V.P. Hillary would be a more likely sponsor and that ain't happening either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2015, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
The problem is........there's low-fo's out there who would vote for this hideous ticket. In a nutshell, this is what's wrong with American politics. Embarrassing enough that the mouth-breathers elected a "community organizer" -- twice -- , but seriously, Trump/Oprah '16?

What's bigger? Trumps ego, or Oprah's rear-end?
You haven't really looked, have you. Trump's rear end is bigger than Oprah's. Just saying.

Old 06-17-2015, 10:56 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,861,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I hear carnival music whenever Trumps name is mentioned...but what the heck he is as qualified as any of the other idiots running.
Or the one that's there now.

Old 06-17-2015, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

Look, I'll say this: Trump would be a better President than what we have now!

That pretty much sums up the crap hole DC has become.
Obama is fighting hard for your ****** ** Trade Deal and you're still dogging the man out. Clinton made your NAFTA nastiness law of the land and you thanked him by going right to the wire with Articles of Impeachment. This country is going to Right Wing Hell regardless of which party is in the White House. I kind of hope a Republican wins so you guys will have to OWN the double digit unemployment figures and other artifacts of economic collapse that are a result of Global Crony Capitalism on steroids. No one in the modern era has done the POTUS thing as well as Obama. Believe it. You were lucky to have him. You'll see. Nothing like some hindsight to put things into perspective.

Old 06-17-2015, 11:22 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,529,958 times
"Donald! Because he has the best hair since Kennedy!!"

But I vote for him in a heartbeat over that twisted old hag, Cankles.

Old 06-17-2015, 11:25 PM

47,049 posts, read 26,153,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
You haven't really looked, have you. Trump's rear end is bigger than Oprah's. Just saying.
I will confess to not having looked, just for the record.

Also, the candidacy has given us this:

Old 06-17-2015, 11:51 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,505,162 times
Trump has a total disconnect from reality if he believes Oprah would agree to be his running mate.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:03 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,653,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
No one in the modern era has done the POTUS thing as well as Obama. Believe it. You were lucky to have him. You'll see. Nothing like some hindsight to put things into perspective.
That's your fantasy opinion, but the facts are that obama has been a complete and utter failure as president. Don't take my word for it. Look at his administration's record.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
That's your fantasy opinion, but the facts are that obama has been a complete and utter failure as president. Don't take my word for it. Look at his administration's record.
I'm not taking your word for it. You'll have to do better than the "look at his administration's record" cop out here. What specifically about his administration's record? Benghazi?... ooohhh the worst administration evvverrrrr!!!!!!

Old 06-18-2015, 05:00 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,890,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
The Donald has been a weird one. He's standing up for a lot of the right things today despite having donated to Democrats in the past. You think he'd be coming to his senses, and then he wants Oprah as a running mate??? That maneuver would be counter-productive, if you ask me.

Honestly, I don't think OW would run.
He said he loves Oprah and was joking about her being his running mate.

He also said Bill Clinton was the best recent president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies