Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2015, 08:02 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
The members of that church are close to the naacp, an organization conservatives despise.
To help you with my earlier questions to you, I'm a member of the NAACP.

Old 06-21-2015, 08:03 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
What makes me a conservative? Being against the death penalty? Supporting gay marriage? Being totally against our failed wars? Supporting the liberalization of drug laws? Wanting the bankers charged and thrown in prison?

Because I believe this is a complicated thing and not a reason to demonize those I have political differences with me makes me a conservative? If so, O.K. I'll accept that.

The only thing I said that would come close to the above is to question his mental state.

Some of us have noted how so many of those who have done similar have some very similar traits and were discussing that. It's something we need to consider and look into but if you feel it's better to demonize people to maybe get to the bottom of things, well, whatever. I just don't understand the mods taking that position.

Calling people names is no way to get someone to listen to you.

You seem to have become an expert on him in a very short time. This reminds me of all the experts after Giffords was shot who then as it turned out, were only interested in demonizing those they see as their political enemies.
You still got nothing. I mean will one conservative actually address why mr roof sounds like conservatives when discussing black Americans?

Old 06-21-2015, 08:04 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
Quote:
Yes white supremacy and racism dominate American society. The huge across the board racial disparities prove that. As well as the manner in which we discuss black Americans. Black on black crime this, welfare that, etc and so on. Much of the discussion about black Americans is racist which is why it finds such agreement with racists like mr roof and conservatives.

Mr roof despite his racial bigotry believed the same thing you believe that racist beliefs about black Americans aren't widespread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
>>> And you sound exactly like Mr. Roof.
Yep, different sides of the same coin. Alarming...

Old 06-21-2015, 08:06 PM

Quote:
You still got nothing. I mean will one conservative actually address why mr roof sounds like conservatives when discussing black Americans?
Continue with your demonization, that's really going to help.

Old 06-21-2015, 08:21 PM

Quote:
To help you with my earlier questions to you, I'm a member of the NAACP.
Why do you think you matter in my points? You are vapor, a screen name to me.

When I discuss conservatives I'm talking about the real world. conservative elected officials, pundits, radio hosts, Fox News, magazines, websites.

Again, conservatives and mr roof are congruent when discussing black Americans.

And the political opportunism of conservatives to rally around the AME church is a huge farce.

There is nothing and I mean nothing politically that the AME has tried to accomplish that conservatives have backed or supported.

conservatives are so phony. Pretending they have fellowship with the AME. Knowing damn well they'd never go to that church(again considering it was founded on black liberation), and they'd never support any of the political goals if that church(considering it was founded on black liberation).

It sickens me to see conservatives try to weasel their way out of the reality that it's is they who are the political opponents of churches like the AME and its members.

They are just trying to change the subject from their mr roof type, black on black crime, Trayvon Martin thug welfare ruined black people, rhetoric.

Mr Santorum, "I don't want to give blah people your money", Mr Beck, who said "President Obama"(who is probably 100 times the most popular national politician amongst AME members) "is a racist who hates white people." He wouldn't have supported anything the Pastor tried to accomplish politically either.

Neither would the governor.

Old 06-21-2015, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Yep, different sides of the same coin. Alarming...
Lol, again I guess this is the conservative version of I know you are but what am I.

It's sad and addresses nothing.

Old 06-21-2015, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Continue with your demonization, that's really going to help.
Yeah rhetoric like black on black crime that doesnt demonize. Rhetoric like welfare ruined black people that doesn't demonize. Rhetoric like there is rampant black on white crime that is being under reported by the media and unenforced by the police that's not demonizing.

Yet those ideas and many, many, many more are regularly expressed by muderous racists and conservatives.

This is the truth.
Mr roof sounds just like run of the mill conservatives when discussing black Americans.

Old 06-21-2015, 08:28 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,816 times
Quote:
Lol, yeah those were conservative voters in the AME church.
Heck the name and mission of the church alone if given in a different context would be downed by conservatives as reverse racism.

evidence that black peoples are obsessed with race. Again this church was founded on black liberation. You know the same thing conservatives tarnished President Obamas former church.

The members of that church are close to the naacp, an organization conservatives despise.

These are the people that conservatives call race baiters when they are politically active and speaking out against racism in a church founded on black liberation.

I'm sorry..BUT I just had to snip some of your post due to the lies being repeated...BUT did keep some of it to address~~

Quote:
This church is actually historically founded back in the late 1700's...and NAACP wasn't founded until like 19o9..Humm How's what you have spewed have anything to do with what and how these folk have been treated for over a 200 years??? Get a grip!!

NAACP History

Quote:
Heck the name and mission of the church alone if given in a different context would be downed by conservatives as reverse racism.
You walk a block in what these oppressed folk have ( historically) and I guarantee you that you would be bring a lawsuit ASAP....Constitution you know..is to be extended to ALL not the chosen few!! SMH because sometimes I wonder where history was ever taught in schools down below the border???

BTW Reversed Racism was only been coined in the past decade ( on Conservative political sites)..So Puleeze, Go read up on history..and not listen to the lies!!

AND Race Baiters?? THAT my dear has been a constant claim going back many decades..and always claimed by those bashing/blaming and condemning what they HATED..and when called out> ALWAYS > Race BAITING CLAIMed..It was expected from bigots and racist minded types.. SOOOO > Ohhh Puleeze maybe best to stop blaming those you seem to hate for everything and maybe look after the backyard you live in TYIA

ETA~~ This thread moves so fast..and many make comments and have no clue if made in sarcasm ( notations would help there) but my response above is basically in response to the words posted..TY

Old 06-21-2015, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Why do you think you matter in my points? You are vapor, a screen name to me.

When I discuss conservatives I'm talking about the real world. conservative elected officials, pundits, radio hosts, Fox News, magazines, websites.

Again, conservatives and mr roof are congruent when discussing black Americans.

And the political opportunism of conservatives to rally around the AME church is a huge farce.

There is nothing and I mean nothing politically that the AME has tried to accomplish that conservatives have backed or supported.

conservatives are so phony. Pretending they have fellowship with the AME. Knowing damn well they'd never go to that church(again considering it was founded on black liberation), and they'd never support any of the political goals if that church(considering it was founded on black liberation).

It sickens me to see conservatives try to weasel their way out of the reality that it's is they who are the political opponents of churches like the AME and its members.

They are just trying to change the subject from their mr roof type, black on black crime, Trayvon Martin thug welfare ruined black people, rhetoric.

Mr Santorum, "I don't want to give blah people your money", Mr Beck, who said "President Obama"(who is probably 100 times the most popular national politician amongst AME members) "is a racist who hates white people." He wouldn't have supported anything the Pastor tried to accomplish politically either.

Neither would the governor.
Politics. Sad.

Old 06-21-2015, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I'm sorry..BUT I just had to snip some of your post due to the lies being repeated...BUT did keep some of it to address~~

This church is actually historically founded back in the late 1700's...and NAACP wasn't founded until like 19o9..Humm How's what you have spewed have anything to do with what and how these folk have been treated for over a 200 years??? Get a grip!!

NAACP History

You walk a block in what these oppressed folk have ( historically) and I guarantee you that you would be bring a lawsuit ASAP....Constitution you know..is to be extended to ALL not the chosen few!! SMH because sometimes I wonder where history was ever taught in schools down below the border???

BTW Reversed Racism was only been coined in the past decade ( on Conservative political sites)..So Puleeze, Go read up on history..and not listen to the lies!!

AND Race Baiters?? THAT my dear has been a constant claim going back many decades..and always claimed by those bashing/blaming and condemning what they HATED..and when called out> ALWAYS > Race BAITING CLAIMed..It was expected from bigots and racist minded types.. SOOOO > Ohhh Puleeze maybe best to stop blaming those you seem to hate for everything and maybe look after the backyard you live in TYIA

ETA~~ This thread moves so fast..and many make comments and have no clue if made in sarcasm ( notations would help there) but my response above is basically in response to the words posted..TY
What lies did you point out? Lol.

Do you believe that my saying members of the church and the naacp are close has anything to with saying they were founded together at the same time? Is that your point? Is that the lie I told? Lol.

The rest of your post was very difficult for me to comphrehend your point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies