Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 01:33 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,953,657 times

Advertisements

Everywhere I go the hetrosexual lifestyle is pushed in my face. There is a church on every corner, but my town doesn't have one single gay bar. When we go to the movies we are forced to watch straight people display public affection, boys and girls holding hands or even kissing, yech! But if two women smooch, or god forbid two old gays with ZZ top beards...

Disneyland, now there's a great example. There isn't one single gay Disney couple. I think Minney Mouse should marry Snow White and live in the castle with the seven gay dwarfs! It's better than shacking up with Mickey like that brazen hussy has done for 50 years.

All this contention about gay cakes is just a smoke screen by conservatives pushing their hetro lifestyle. Everyone knows REAL gays don't eat cake. They nibble celery and carrots lest they gain weight.

If you think about it most criminals are the offspring of the hetrosexual lifestyle choice made by their parents. The prison system is filled with the children of parents who follow the religious lifestyle.

Maybe it isn't gay people who are the problem. When was the last time a lesbian started a war? When was the last time a gay guy drove a car bomb into a market in Iraq?

Kinda makes you think huh?

Old 06-29-2015, 01:36 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Your threads are getting stranger by the hour. Must be some good pot out in the wild west.

Schools out and you're bored ?

Old 06-29-2015, 01:37 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,442,264 times
Does this mean the OP, is secretly hetero? Must be he has an intense desire for some fresh trim.

Old 06-29-2015, 01:39 PM

674 posts, read 611,609 times
Oh, and we straight people have been having big, showy weddings for ages. I know I did.

The right to get married was no big deal to me, because I always knew I had it. I always knew that the countless cultural narratives about marriage and family and togetherness and holidays and love and eternal loyalty and all that good stuff was right there waiting for me. It was no big deal to me because I just had to find a mate in order to join in.

The heterosexual lifestyle is pretty awesome. I still enjoy showing it off.

I think it's great that gay people can join in now. They can have the same kind of happiness I've always had access to.

Old 06-29-2015, 01:43 PM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Everywhere I go the hetrosexual lifestyle is pushed in my face. There is a church on every corner, but my town doesn't have one single gay bar. When we go to the movies we are forced to watch straight people display public affection, boys and girls holding hands or even kissing, yech! But if two women smooch, or god forbid two old gays with ZZ top beards...

Disneyland, now there's a great example. There isn't one single gay Disney couple. I think Minney Mouse should marry Snow White and live in the castle with the seven gay dwarfs! It's better than shacking up with Mickey like that brazen hussy has done for 50 years.

All this contention about gay cakes is just a smoke screen by conservatives pushing their hetro lifestyle. Everyone knows REAL gays don't eat cake. They nibble celery and carrots lest they gain weight.

If you think about it most criminals are the offspring of the hetrosexual lifestyle choice made by their parents. The prison system is filled with the children of parents who follow the religious lifestyle.

Maybe it isn't gay people who are the problem. When was the last time a lesbian started a war? When was the last time a gay guy drove a car bomb into a market in Iraq?

How come the gay crowd gets to declare that being gay is not a choice, but you get to use the word "choice" when you refer to heterosexual lifestyle?

Old 06-29-2015, 01:44 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,826 times
Quote:

For context
Are you gay?

Old 06-29-2015, 02:04 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,809,020 times
Quote:

If there's a need for a gay bar in your town, open one up. No one is stopping you and less time to spend on the internet posting pointless threads would be a good thing.

Old 06-29-2015, 02:11 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,953,657 times
Nah, the last one went broke cause they didn't serve hetrosexuals.

But nobody sued them.

Oh, and I'm sorry if my "pointless" thread offends your sense of what should be discussed on the internet. I mean considering the like page after page of mostly anti gay threads here.

Old 06-29-2015, 02:12 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,574,629 times
The world has gone mad.

Old 06-29-2015, 02:16 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,809,020 times
Quote:
Nah, the last one went broke cause they didn't serve hetrosexuals.

But nobody sued them.

Oh, and I'm sorry if my "pointless" thread offends your sense of what should be discussed on the internet. I mean considering the like page after page of mostly anti gay threads here.
I guess the market has spoken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies