Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 11:10 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
They dont support the GOP and for good reason
Nice evasion.

Old 07-03-2015, 11:27 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,655,406 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
That's your opinion. I'd say it's probably primarily because Asians and Ashkenazi Jewish have high IQ as proven in IQ testing and other tests and high work ethic and other behaviors that lead to success that are strongly influenced by inherited/genetic traits.
Asian parenting causes their high test scores.
How Do Asian Students Get to the Top of the Class? | GreatKids
Traditional Chinese parenting: What research says about successful Chinese kids

Jewish people have more money because their religious customs cause them to keep money in the Jewish community. When a Jewish person needs a plumber, electrician, or haircut (they go to another Jewish person thus causing the Jewish community to become wealthier.)

Quote:
And progressive liberals want to disadvantage and underprivilege whites just like Hitler disadvantaged Jews.
Underprivileged whites need welfare (republicans oppose it.)
They need low interest student loans (republicans oppose it.)
They need free school lunches (republicans oppose it.)
ex.ex.ex.

Republicans constantly complain how democrats support the poor/underprivileged too much, and now your gonna say liberals want to punish underprivileged whites?

Quote:
My point is progressive liberals blame and punish whites for other group's outcomes.
Our country is so racist that today a white felon and a black man have the same chance of being hired for a job.
Study: Black man and white felon – same chances for hire – Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

Should liberals ignore the above?
Should liberals blame DNA?

We will do neither. Instead we are gonna fight to make things right (even if that means attacking the white people who are responsible for it.)

Last edited by chad3; 07-03-2015 at 11:37 PM..

Old 07-03-2015, 11:30 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
I read something in the news that say something like this:

"Blacks and whites are very different on the outside: their hair texture, skin tone, skull shape and structure, etc., but magically, they are the same when it comes to their brains?"

What do you think of that statement/question?
We are all humans and the color of our skin doesn't matter. Honestly, why is anyone even focused on this in this day and age.

Old 07-03-2015, 11:56 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
[quote=chad3;40276597]In that case if blacks or whoever want better scores then they need to parent better, and not receive affirmative action to make up for their lower scores and poor parenting.

Quote:
Jewish people have more money because their religious customs cause them to keep
money in the Jewish community. When a Jewish person needs a plumber,
electrician, or haircut (they go to another Jewish person thus causing the
Jewish community to become wealthier.)
Sounds like ethnocentrism, nepotism and cronyism and supremacy to me. Would it be okay for whites to keep money in the white community and to only hire whites?

Quote:

Underprivileged whites need welfare (republicans oppose it.)

They need low interest student loans (republicans oppose it.)

They need free school lunches (republicans oppose it.)

ex.ex.ex.

Republicans constantly complain how democrats support the
poor/underprivileged too much, and now your gonna say liberals want to punish
underprivileged whites?
I'm not complaining about helping the poor based on economic need. I'm not defending republicans. I'm talking about democrats supporting affirmative action and preferences in education and financial aid and employment, retention and based on race, that pushes white into the lower class by unfairly denying them the same opportunities and a level playing field.

I'm talking about the political correct attack on anything connected to whites and considered pro-white.

Quote:
Our country is so racist that today a white felon and a black man have the same chance of being hired for a job.
Study: Black man and white felon – same chances for hire – Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

Should liberals ignore the above?
Should liberals blame DNA?

We will do neither. Instead we are gonna fight to make things right (even if that means attacking the white people who are responsible for it.)
The above is example of the liberal anti-white BS in the media. If any incident happens, even if it is anomaly, where a white person has a better outcome than a black person, then the ONLY explanation is "white privilege" and "white supremacy" that most be removed. It's just like when liberals claim women only earn .8x what males earn. There are all kinds of explanation for that, eg, males enter more difficult and demanding or dangerous and risky fields, work longer hours and for a longer time etc. But to liberals the only acceptable explanation is "male supremacy". All liberals do is look at people as groups and pit one group against another, and pander to their political base at the expense of others. You even admit liberals attack white people to make things "right". Racism.

Old 07-04-2015, 12:02 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
Hair texture, hair color, skin tone, skull shape are all just appearance?
huh? Are Great Danes smarter than Mini Poodles? Are taller people smarter than short people?

Old 07-04-2015, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
White MIT professors have a higher average IQ than black Somalian children.
White MIT professors have a higher IQ than white kids living in trailer parks in Alabama too. And if you were as smart as you think you are you would realize how much of IQ has to do with nurture rather than nature, the effect of malnutrition on the development of the brain, and how much cultural bias there is in ALL IQ tests

Old 07-04-2015, 12:08 AM

[quote=mtl1;40276722]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post

I'm not complaining about helping the poor based on economic need. I'm not defending republicans.

Of course you are defending republicans and simultaneously you are trying to make a case for racial inferiority. I hope you aren't trying to fool anyone other than yourself because if so, you failed.

Old 07-04-2015, 12:38 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
I see the folks from stormfront decided to make a visit and poke around once more. Hitler would most definitely approve.

Old 07-04-2015, 12:38 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The WWI mental tests beg to differ.
Did you even bother to read the excerpt from Cochran and Harpending's book that I posted?

https://books.google.co.jp/books?id=...ochran&f=false

If you have any real interest in understanding the topic, read it.

Old 07-04-2015, 12:44 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
IQ's are clearly not hereditary as there are some dumb people in this world who have had some very smart children and vice versa.
What is clear is that you do not understand how heredity works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies