Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 07:22 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,946,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
This Schale guy hasn't gotten the word that Hispanic votes count more than other votes now. One Hispanic vote is worth several whites. That's why Republicans will lose the presidency from now until the end of time unless they welcome illegal aliens.
Really? Maybe out of 100 legal voters in the US, 10 are "Hispanic". Too; even Latinos ain't reliably Democratic voters, that's more a Black thing. Plus more and more people want illegal aliens GONE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2015, 07:26 AM

1,609 posts, read 1,081,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
I will be amused as hell when President Hillary Clinton is inaugurated- with First Gentleman Bill Clinton standing beside her (leering at any babe in sight).

And she will get this White Male's vote.
Gosh, I'm so sorry for you. Perhaps you should take the time to look up the history of both Clinton's. I believe it will shock you into changing your mind if you do that.

Old 07-14-2015, 07:33 AM

78,785 posts, read 60,996,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
You mean Bob Dole and John McCain were not charismatic?
They were as charismatic as Gore and Kerry, I'll give them that much.

Old 07-14-2015, 07:38 AM

1,609 posts, read 1,081,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSmith From San Antone View Post
"There is a special place in hell for women who don't support other women".

- Madeleine Albright
And...Madeleine is so very bright and intelligent? NOT!!!! and never was.

Anyone with any intelligence and love of America knows one votes for the candidate that best represents the United States Constitution and will execute the duties and responsibilities of the POTUS's office under and within that Constitution in the best interest of the citizens of America...regardless of ethnicity, gender or party.

I have stated elsewhere that this party business has evolved into a terrible nightmare that is very destructive to America. My answer is to ban political parties and have every candidate for every office run on their own platforms/experience. We don't need political parties to raise obscene $'s and spin crap to the news media which shadows the "real" candidate. I also believe that this political science crap classes in educational institutions should be totally dumped. That does nothing but twist young minds into stupidity on the subject of politics.

Old 07-14-2015, 07:44 AM

24,075 posts, read 15,189,958 times
The political consultant class is getting rich off of candidates. First they get a salary, then a cut off of all that is raised and another cut off of ad placement.

That's why candidates need to raise so much money. The whole system stinks.

Old 07-14-2015, 07:44 AM

78,785 posts, read 60,996,406 times
I was listening to NPR yesterday and they were talking about Hillary's big "help the middle class" speech.

I just don't see her connecting with the middle class when she doesn't drive, doesn't shop and has been essentially one of the elite for 2 decades or so.

But I am willing to set that aside and look at her actual track record and lo and behold she's deep in bed with wallstreet, corporations and was a bigtime NAFTA supporter which off-shored a bunch of those middle class jobs. On top of that she's helped flood the US labor pool with illegals which ALSO has suppressed wages for blue collar laborers. (Along with the repubs of course)

If these are important things to you as a voter and you are choosing Hillary over someone like Sanders then I cannot follow your logic because she's now promising to be the opposite of what she's been since forever....are you going to buy that?

Old 07-14-2015, 07:55 AM

1,988 posts, read 2,232,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Based on the 2014 Election
The election with the lowest turnout in well over half a century? Anyone using 2014 as a baseline for 2016 is going to be very disappointed.

Old 07-14-2015, 08:07 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,279,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingquiet View Post
the democratic party has lost the white male vote. No point in chasing after them.

bs

Old 07-14-2015, 08:15 AM

6,268 posts, read 5,091,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
We just need to convince more white females that democrats hate them for being white and are trying to replace them too. If the females come over, the Democrat party collapses overnight . Females and their posterity will fare a lot better with the conservatives. Republicans should just cater to white females.
This white female doesn't need convincing. Would not ever vote for that lying, sniveling woman. I don't know any other woman in my personal circle who is voting for her either.

'Course - I live in Idaho. And of course I remember reading comments on this site last election about the
self-loathing of conservative women, and their inability to make decisions re: national elections without the aid and influence of their husbands.

Morons.

Old 07-14-2015, 08:19 AM

24,075 posts, read 15,189,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
bs
Thanks. At least 75% of the white men I know vote Democratic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies