Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2016, 12:33 AM

236 posts, read 271,836 times

Advertisements

Only thing that stops Trump at this point is a Rubio-Kasich Pres/VP ticket. Otherwise it's going to be trouble for the Republicans.

Old 02-21-2016, 07:18 AM

3,327 posts, read 4,358,452 times
You all do realize that on a national level Trump has virtually no shot.

States like Iowa (even though Trump didn't win), Nevada, and South Carolina represent a dying demographic segment of the US population. I'm saying this as a white man. lol

Democrats are in a better position because they are on the right side of the demographic trend.
If Trump gets the nomination, the Democrat candidate will win by default and that's scary. I think that Clinton's and Sanders best shot lies in Trump getting nominated.
Cruz has no shot nationally either in my opinion.

I think historians will point to Trump's nomination (if it comes about) as the last, dying convulsions of traditional white America. The internal demographics are changing my friends.

Old 02-21-2016, 09:58 AM

513 posts, read 837,707 times
It's not very surprising Trump is winning the Republican Nomination aka Reality Show, since it is his only real public experience. Combine that demographic and other subsets, against the other candidates and this is what they get.

They're producing the Dems ads for them. What will Donald say next? I'm really looking forward to their next act.

Old 02-21-2016, 10:04 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,668,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
But he stated that my health care costs will go down by 50% !!!! and also that veterans will be cared for 24/7 !!!!

It is SO exciting. What will we do with all of that extra cash !!!!!

And he told everyone that the Chinese have STOLEN from us !!! He basically said that they are evil and he's gonna fix them.
... You like the Mexicans?

Old 02-21-2016, 11:16 AM

6,885 posts, read 9,931,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cimbomlu89 View Post
Nearly all lefties and libs resort to ad hominem and use shaming tactics just because we think differently compared to them.
But these tactics are old and don't work anymore. People dont care if you label them as bigots, sexists. I for one couldn't care less.

You are doing that for yourselves here. People are definitely speaking for themselves and without any concern that they might appear a bit crazy.

By all means, do carry on. Hopefully more people will crawl out of the woodwork and contribute to the branding process. The Trumpster would not have it any other way !

Old 02-21-2016, 11:17 AM

6,885 posts, read 9,931,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl6969 View Post
... You like the Mexicans?

No idea what you might mean by "like." Which one ?

Mexican-as-concept ... ? What on earth would that be.

We have three very close friends from Mexico City and I like them very much.

Old 02-21-2016, 11:27 AM

1,875 posts, read 1,327,208 times
God help us all if Hildog wins....

say goodbye to freedoms and white genocide like you have never seen in the history of the USA....

going to be angela merkel of the US x 10000

Old 02-21-2016, 11:49 AM

46 posts, read 36,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawaweewa View Post
You all do realize that on a national level Trump has virtually no shot.

States like Iowa (even though Trump didn't win), Nevada, and South Carolina represent a dying demographic segment of the US population. I'm saying this as a white man. lol

Democrats are in a better position because they are on the right side of the demographic trend.
If Trump gets the nomination, the Democrat candidate will win by default and that's scary. I think that Clinton's and Sanders best shot lies in Trump getting nominated.
Cruz has no shot nationally either in my opinion.

I think historians will point to Trump's nomination (if it comes about) as the last, dying convulsions of traditional white America. The internal demographics are changing my friends.
Unfortunately you are right, Rubio will have a better shot compared to Trump. But you never know what might happen this is Trump, if Hllary gets nominated, Bernie supporters might vote for Trump because their trade policy is very similar.

Old 02-21-2016, 03:42 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,976,337 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

Old 02-21-2016, 05:23 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,593,400 times
I've already stated elsewhere that Trump gets my vote in the event he gets the nod on his side and Sanders doesn't get it on his.

Under zero circumstances am I voting for Hillary or Marco Boobio. I'd rather see Bill DeBlasio elected president for Christ sakes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies