Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 11:17 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
You wouldnt be concerned with someone shouting and following you to your house? Not to mention getting out of their vehicle and coming to you?

Nothing fearful about that.
If someone decided to follow me off the highway I wouldn't go home but to a police station. And I would call 911 and tell them what I was doing so that 911 could call the police station.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2015, 11:19 AM

1,615 posts, read 1,641,658 times
Both men called 911 neither listened, dont follow, one dead,wife and children terrorized,held hostage. Thanks again folks soon we will have a nation that thinks we should be living out another shoot out at the OK Corral just because of road rage. Has nothing to do with crowding it has to do with lack of self control and not wanting to listen to law enforcement. What a mess.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:24 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Oh well, two guys with terrible tempers both just ruined their lives.....AND their families.

Only bright spot is that they have both the 9-11 call and more importantly an eye witness that saw the shooting unfold.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:31 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
If someone decided to follow me off the highway I wouldn't go home but to a police station. And I would call 911 and tell them what I was doing so that 911 could call the police station.
I know. I wouldn't have driven to my house if I thought someone was following me. Doyle's wife told him to drive to the police station and he told her there was never anyone there.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:40 AM

6,160 posts, read 5,712,713 times
Both drivers are idiots. I've just never understood why people get so butthurt and territorial over something stupid like a lane change or failing to signal.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:41 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,036,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Gonzalez was an idiot and worse for putting his wife and children in a dangerous situation. Doyle shot and killed an unarmed man and unless he can show he feared for his life he will be doing time. Darwin award for both parties.

Eyewitness says that Doyle shot Gonzalez while he was backing away.

Doyle then forces family of person he's just shot dead out of their car..at gunpoint.

I think Doyle is a deranged a-hole and a ticking time bomb who couldn't wait to find someone to exercise his power fetish on. Sounds like a large number of posters here on this forum. "If you come to my home, I will not hesitate to KILL YOU!!!" Uh, did I ever say I was coming to your crap hole shack in Ohio where you post your stupidity from?

He should spend the rest of his life in jail, and all of his assets should be liquidated and the proceeds given to the family of the dead man.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:42 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Default Really dumb...

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Both driver's called 911 claiming the other was driving recklessly. Gonzalez followed Doyle home to get his address... but exited his vehicle to when they got there. Doyle shot and killed him.

"Some maniac's following me trying to run me off the road. My gun's out, it's cocked and locked," said Robert Doyle on the 911 call.

No, I'm going home, the gun's coming out and going to his (expletive) head," said Doyle on the 911 call.

"Oh, I'm going to follow him right to his house," said Gonzalez on the 911 call.

"No, no, no" - 911 operator

Man killed in front of family during road rage - WTSP

Citrus County 911 recordings capture two sides of deadly road rage incident - WFLA

"Deputies insist this is not a Stand Your Ground case, but neither was it premeditated"

Doyle's going away for a long time.

It'll give him an opportunity to think it all over.

Maybe he'll get it. Maybe not.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:45 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,036,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I know. I wouldn't have driven to my house if I thought someone was following me. Doyle's wife told him to drive to the police station and he told her there was never anyone there.

Doyle is the type of person (many like him who post here regularly) who is such a powerless loser that his only motivation in life seems to be finding an excuse to shoot someone with his little gun/power fetish.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:48 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
You wouldnt be concerned with someone shouting and following you to your house? Not to mention getting out of their vehicle and coming to you?

Nothing fearful about that.
Waaait a minute!

This sounds similar to Zimmerman.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:50 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I did that once.

It worked perfect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies