Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2015, 02:03 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcall View Post
There are bad eggs in every society. We have the various domestic terrorist groups that base the twisted beliefs on religion.

http://images.rapgenius.com/7bb0fdcc....640x521x1.jpg

Not all religious beliefs need to be twisted in order to support terrorism.

Old 08-19-2015, 04:46 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,289,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcall View Post
So American lives are worth reconstructing a country. I can understand Japan considering the atomic attacks, but Israel? More trouble than they are worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
You need to brush up on your history, especially post ww2 reconstruction.
That would be more trouble than its worth.

Israel bad. American support of Israel bad.

Much easier.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:55 AM

2,423 posts, read 2,090,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Dude...Israel exports NOTHING that we can't get elsewhere. Please name me one thing that Israel provides that we just can't do without and is worth the trouble of being seen as not being fair arbiters in the eyes of the Arabs.

And the Arabs at least have oil.
My head hurts with your elementary posts..

Its been obvious with the Israeli boycott movement that Israeli goods in the US-world is a major contribution, or people wouldn't bother trying to destroy her through within.

Do your research before pretending to speak about topics you know nothing about...

Start here: Israeli Products in Maryland: Prescriptions

Old 08-19-2015, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Because being a fair arbiter is the right thing to do?

You know. It usually makes life easier when you're actually fair. A foreign concept to you I know...but...

Anyway. Moreover, the Arabs have something we want and need.
Yup, appease the Arab governments who seek our destruction, but turn a blind eye to an ally. Morality at its best.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:59 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,526,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAL View Post
Many religious conservatives view Isreal as the reborn nation of Isreal mentioned in the Book of Revelation, and as such they will not align against it as all of that Isreal's enemies will be defeated.

For the non-religious Isreal is the one reliable democracy in the region.

True, some Christians believe that if we protect Israel then the U.S will find favor with God.

Old 08-19-2015, 07:10 AM

15,051 posts, read 8,624,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amercity View Post
I would like to know what logic fallacy this is. OP was asking about conservatives, bringing in jewish democrats is irrelevant.

Also here are some republican jews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Zeldin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...an_politicians (if you go through the list you will find a few republican jews)

Here are some other republican jews in the government.

http://jettandjahn.com/2013/07/list-...an-government/
The question insinuates that it is a conservative position to support Israel, when the opposite is the truth. Most (not all) Jews, Jewish PACS, and politicians are democrats. Of course, given the dominance and power Jews hold in the media, it is political suicide to criticize Israel, no matter what Israel does. So, conservatives (SO-CALLED) also pander to the Jewish lobby for that very reason. But true conservatives would not support sending the vast sums of money that is sent, given our own economic issues and budget/debt situation.

Old 08-19-2015, 07:30 AM

862 posts, read 519,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
My head hurts with your elementary posts..

Its been obvious with the Israeli boycott movement that Israeli goods in the US-world is a major contribution, or people wouldn't bother trying to destroy her through within.

Do your research before pretending to speak about topics you know nothing about...

Start here: Israeli Products in Maryland: Prescriptions
My favorite part about desert is that he always claims he doesn't care about Israel, America shouldn't care about Israel, but yet he is always in every single Israel thread telling us how much we shouldn't care about it.

Old 08-19-2015, 09:07 AM

76 posts, read 85,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
Yup, appease the Arab governments who seek our destruction, but turn a blind eye to an ally. Morality at its best.
I don't see any reason to be fair to two people when one is a complete dick head and the other is my friend.

People have always chosen winners and losers. This is nothing new in history.

Old 08-19-2015, 09:35 AM

76 posts, read 85,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTwo View Post
My favorite part about desert is that he always claims he doesn't care about Israel, America shouldn't care about Israel, but yet he is always in every single Israel thread telling us how much we shouldn't care about it.
I judge people by their actions not their words. And DD's actions are quite plain in this case.

Old 08-19-2015, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapRate View Post
I don't see any reason to be fair to two people when one is a complete dick head and the other is my friend.

People have always chosen winners and losers. This is nothing new in history.
The issue that is inherit in these threads is being an apologetic patsy to those who oppose us, trust other U.S fickle allies opinions and policies while blindly opposed to anything Israel. Those who criticize PM Netanyahu have no case: The repeated cry's of being a warmonger, yet he is extremely timid who barks very loud. The unprecedented criticism of a PM who's job is to protect its country under all circumstances is relished with fallacies and illogical comparisons to demonize her. Any threat that Iran makes is rhetoric and completely justified because some A hole French man colonialized the Middle East 8 decades ago.

If there loved one was murdered by these terrorist, would they be as sympathetic and understanding because of their countries past imperialism? So why hold Israel to the same standard?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies