Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 01:46 PM

2,014 posts, read 1,530,171 times

Advertisements

Human Capital – Episode 3: Planned Parenthood’s Custom Abortions for Superior Product | The Center for Medical Progress

The latest to be released.

A warning. You need a strong stomach to watch these videos.

Planned Parenthood is truly a monstrous organization.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2015, 02:15 PM

18,420 posts, read 19,036,217 times
more bs by the anti choice people. PP abortion services are 3% of what they do. don't want an abortion don't have one. simple.

Old 08-19-2015, 02:32 PM

2,014 posts, read 1,530,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
more bs by the anti choice people. PP abortion services are 3% of what they do. don't want an abortion don't have one. simple.
You can repeat that 3% falsehood as many times as you like, it's still garbage. Planned Parenthood is the biggest baby butcher in the country and if you want to support that then it's entirely on you.

Old 08-19-2015, 02:33 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,754,176 times
Taking a pair of scissors and cutting open the face of a baby who's heart still beats is just barbaric. This is not a science class and that baby is not a frog. I don't think anyone is saying a woman cant have access to abortions, but this practice is just wrong. The mother should have a say in the matter and tax payers should not have money ripped from their paychecks to support this.

Old 08-19-2015, 02:34 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,754,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
You can repeat that 3% falsehood as many times as you like, it's still garbage. Planned Parenthood is the biggest baby butcher in the country and if you want to support that then it's entirely on you.
You know most of these babies are black....and Carson was right when he said " Planned Parenthood places more abortion clinics in black neighborhood to control black population." I think he is right.

Old 08-19-2015, 02:35 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,145,579 times
Quote:
Human Capital – Episode 3: Planned Parenthood’s Custom Abortions for Superior Product | The Center for Medical Progress

The latest to be released.

A warning. You need a strong stomach to watch these videos.

Planned Parenthood is truly a monstrous organization.
I'm sorry, was there something special you wanted to do with the aborted tissues?

Old 08-19-2015, 02:36 PM

Quote:
I do support PP. even if the percentage was higher I still support pro choice. women have the right to privacy and we have the right to control our own reproduction according to our own values. don't like abortion. either don't get one or make sure your sperm doesn't go into a womb that would abort.

Old 08-19-2015, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
You know most of these babies are black....and Carson was right when he said " Planned Parenthood places more abortion clinics in black neighborhood to control black population." I think he is right.
women, black women included are not stupid we know what abortion is. no one is forcing any woman to abort.

Old 08-19-2015, 02:41 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,829,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I do support PP. even if the percentage was higher I still support pro choice. women have the right to privacy and we have the right to control our own reproduction according to our own values. don't like abortion. either don't get one or make sure your sperm doesn't go into a womb that would abort.
Just wondering if you support the repealing of all drug laws which regulate what a woman can put in their body? How about FDA regulations that prevent what women can put into their body?

Old 08-19-2015, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Just wondering if you support the repealing of all drug laws which regulate what a woman can put in their body? How about FDA regulations that prevent what women can put into their body?
I would bet there are a lot of regulations the FDA has that should be changed.

btw drug usage is not comparable to a woman's uterus and how she manages it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies