Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 07:30 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,318,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Killing is never subjective. Maybe murder is subjective, but if a thing is alive and stick a pair of scissors into its brain and twist them around until it ceases to be alive, then you killed it.
Leave it to the anti choice crowd to mention a banned procedure that was used in about 1/2 a percent of all abortions as the standard bearer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2015, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Guess what? I think you are morally bankrupt. Do you really think you are someone special to call people idiots and hypocritical? I encourage you to take a good long look in the mirror as your image reflects many issues in your life.
Right back at you sister.

Old 08-23-2015, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
The nazis had the choice to kill the less than human Jews or not.

Thank goodness for choice, right? We should have just stayed out of their business!
Again we have an issue here. Sentient beings vs a fetus. Not even a similar comparison.

Old 08-23-2015, 07:38 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,421,161 times
people gonna do what they do.

a couple things though

those late term abortions. it took you that long to decide?

and those "my baby daddy doesnt want to be with me anymore so ima kill da baybee!"

---

there is a *business* called adoption in which they sell babies to wealthy people, some expecting mothers may want to consider that as an option of your baybee meets certain requirements...

apparently you carry and give birth, all your healthcare is taken care of and you sign over the baybee and recieve a lil ole stipend for your trouble... its all legal

Old 08-23-2015, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post

a couple things though

and those "my baby daddy doesnt want to be with me anymore so ima kill da baybee!"

---

there is a *business* called adoption in which they sell babies to wealthy people, some expecting mothers may want to consider that as an option of your baybee meets certain requirements...

apparently you carry and give birth, all your healthcare is taken care of and you sign over the baybee and recieve a lil ole stipend for your trouble... its all legal
No....**** ? Why haven't people told women all about it then? You ever consider the fact that a woman simply does not want to carry around a child she doesn't want to keep just for the glory of handing it over to a yahoo that she doesn't know?

Old 08-23-2015, 07:47 PM

18,432 posts, read 19,086,661 times
Quote:

a couple things though

---

adoption is an answer if you don't want to be a parent. abortion is the answer if you don't want to be pregnant.

btw what's a babee? half baby half bee?

Old 08-23-2015, 07:48 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,386,335 times
Quote:

a couple things though

---

Best you get educated about late term abortions..It doesn't take a tech giant to be able actually get the truth about how an why they occur..but I realize I'm talking to the hand now

Here's a little info if you chose to bother reading FACTS!!
The Truth Behind Late-Term Abortions
Quote:
Why do people get late term abortions?

There are all kinds of assumptions made about those who have late term abortions – with myths of laziness, apathy, and cruelty creating the stigma – and this stigma is detrimental to those who need these procedures.

But what are the reasons people have for actually getting late term abortions?

First, I’ll tell you what they’re not.
Late term abortions are not “used as birth control,” despite this illogical cultural myth that they are.

Old 08-23-2015, 08:15 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,856,267 times
Pro-choice need realize that Banning abortion cause more problems than it solves.

Old 08-23-2015, 08:55 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,558,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Good point, the people (women) having abortions are the ones who have to care for and raise a child. A good portion of those against abortion will never have children (men) and have never done a thing to help make the difficult choice easier for those considering abortion. BTW it's legal and available (despite numerous court challenges) since the early 70s - another useless discussion
It's proven if the man sticks around and support the woman they won't get the abortion. We need strong men but sadly our society tells them they don't matter anymore.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:05 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,558,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
doctors, funeral directors, soldiers all have gallows humor. I do not believe for one moment an abortion doctor would tell a woman to wait until her pregnancy was farther along, expose her to a more complicated abortion so they could make a few bucks.
Really? Not harm the woman to get more of the baby out? That is exactly what they are doing when the doctor talks about doing the "procedure" differently. They manipulate the baby to "crush" it at certain places to get the heart, the liver, or what other part will bring in more money and to damn with the woman if it hurts her. Abortion has never been to help the woman she is just a money machine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies