Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2015, 07:15 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,441,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
Do not worry with enough TM supporters, picketers, civilly assembling, and letters to the state governour I am sure he will get an greater punishment then he deserves.

He didn't act in self-defense. He saw a guy on the block who looked black and young walking by the club house. Called the police. Was told "We do not need you to pursue anybody". NOTE: that Zimmerman did not mention he was carrying an weapon in the phone call. TM decided to speed up and run ( which is not attacking ). ZM wittingly like the snake he is decided to leave the line of the dispatcher. HE DID THAT TO GIVE CHASE TO TM.

If anything occur TM realized he was being followed by that man. Decided to confront him about it. Then ZM decided to flash his gun. Again undoubtedly any fighting occur at all. Another idea is that TM was not an coward and did not take the threat that ZM posed to him. Maybe TM said "I can walk here or anywhere there is not an guard or closed gate ( which you can )".

He saw a person walking, decided to call the cops and realized this was his chance to look like an hero. The HAC ( or whatever ) did not authorize him for anything. ZM lied about as well.

It is not being a saint it is about doing the right thing. If anybody chases me down in the middle of the night, a good chance it is not an good sign.

I walked over three miles to college for over four years. I walked pass projects, abandoned businesses, and big fields. I really doubt that a person following me down my path means no harm to me. Especially a big grown man. Last thing I need is to be outside at 11PM or even 2AM and see somebody following me.

Only thing liberal about this was gun rights. This whole entire thing is about race. If ZM saw an fat skinny old man walking outside I doubt he would have stalked him.

There is enough evidence to lock him up and put him inside an asylum. Even have him pay reparations to TM family for life. He was in front of the club house and was not in pursuit. He got off the phone. He did not say he owns a gun or have one on him. He ended up in the back of somebodies yard. Not the club house. If TM had attacked him or meant to do harm then TM would have made an U-turn and you would be right.

It is okay for people to setup camp in front of ZM yard. They could get an court order if they need to. It is okay for people to civilly assemble and even hold firearms outside there belts un-hidden. It is okay for people to protest or even raise picket signs. ZM needs to brought to justice through lie-detectors, and even need so Water-boarding.

LISTEN TO THE PHONE CALLS. ZM WAS BEING VERBAL ABUSIVE AND AGITATED. THAT IS THE FIRST SIGN OF INSANITY. HE COULDN'T EVEN CONTROL HIS TONGUE TO AN 911 CALL RESPONDER. HE WANTED TO SHOOT TM ASAP.

Why are you defending this guy??? He did not stand his ground. He gave chase. He ran after. He beat his feet. He ran, again he went off the phone and ran to search for the person. THEY COULD DO AN SEARCH OF HIS FOOTPRINTS AND HAVE IT LIGHT UP LIKE THE FOURTH OF JULY IF THEY WANTED TO. The law was being lazy could not care. He is not an hero. He is an zero.

He has no criminal record. He was spending time with his father. Even if he did like the street life or guns who could blame him. That more then 90% of the people in the United States. You have nine year olds who are shooting masters. Nine year old kids who know how to use guns. Doesn't matter what race or color they are.

Why not have an conscience and admit a grown man who lied about his qualifications, gave chase to young person who barely started there lives out at all. Look at ZM he is safe, almost retired, living it up like the abomination he is. Meanwhile an young man have no future, is being buried for walking around.

Just to educate you. A person is only deemed a CRIMINAL when they have done something that is going to get them thrown into jail. Not something that is against the law that is harmless to nobody directly. For example.

1. None of those things can get a person jail time.

2. An empty bag with traces of an drug that was only made illegal after gas cropped. I will admit I got handed substance like that at my work place and back when I was going to high-school equivalent. Even an young girl could find it from her local dealer. 3. Spray painting you can see children, young adults, and even grown adult graffiti walls and public space still. Everybody has graffiti something at least once. A tree, A desk, something. Also WTF is dumb and very childish for an five year old.

He did not do anything wrong and you help support an scumbag who is bad mouthing the President. He even lied to the courts about how much money he had to support his case. He did not need any funding at all.

If anything liberal is was about gun-control ( zomgsh ) and not about this dick-less-coward. He even lied about his qualifications as NHC. The neighborhood originally felt they did not need an night-watch but he pushed for it.

He orchestrated all of this to take the life of an young adult visiting his father.

A. He lied on the phone
B. He lied to the HOA
C. He lied on phone with his wife about funds.
D. He is sitting in a pool calling the President derogatorily names on twitter.
E. He is an ungodly monster.

When this guy drops two things might occur.

A. A big messy urine on his grave by the grave keepers or visitors
B. A recording about how he admitted to doing wrong and an whole house full or supremacist bs.
The worst human being in the world is still out walking around, dodging bullets, making war glory flags, free as a swan.

St. Skittles is still dead. Like really, really, really dead.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2015, 07:19 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
I can agree with some of the points of the OP but it is shedding light onto the realities of others we don't see enough. If you don't like it, don't support it, but at the sane tone don't ruin it for the rest of us. I have to say that like violence in movies, it will only be so out there of it sells. Right now rock music isn't so big so besides more pop oriented ones like say Fall Out Boy, they are mostly underground like say a Five Finger Death Punch who is a really big metal act.

I haven't seen Straight out of Compton yet, it looks good but not sure if it is a movie I would really see in theaters. I might just wait for the library on it like I do most movies.

Old 08-31-2015, 09:00 AM

1,248 posts, read 1,383,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistas View Post
Watch this. Since you love Obama so much. Barack Hussein Obama is a racist scumbag who brought race relations to their lowest point since the 60s. He's a hateful divider putting blacks above everyone else. And so was his lapdog Holder. The blood of slain police and victims of Knockout Game is on their hands.
Vistas, people of African American decent are less then 10% of the entire population of the United States. More then 58% of that 10% are in prison and will not be coming out. Another percentage are unable to attain wealth of any sort without digging into government funds. This means less then 5% of the entire United States Population are living normal lives. That 5% drives AA being less then Latinos but just above Other race groups including Asian. Asian people like jews are less then 0.5% in the entire US population.

The President knows the numbers. He has the numbers more then anybody else. This means more European people voted for President Obama in his campaigns. The only thing wrong the President did was mess with insurance policies which in turn messed with online-job-forms ( something that needs to go ), that filters out people.

Knock Out game??? Look kids will be kids. That is normal. I mean great young adults will abuse technology like anybody else. How many people died at the hands of Automobiles, Airplanes, Boats, and trains each year. How much radiation are you getting from that wireless device that is emitting an high frequency sound, including there flat-screens, and even game devices. You have people walking the streets trying to attack people for no reason at all. This is from before me or you was born. There will always be terrible people out there causing mindless violence to people.

Vistas your on the right path of removing yourself from the street culture. Because it is an youthful thing. Are you an youthful person? Imagine the little idiots who drop out of highschool because they have no direction. Imagine the idiots who sit on the internet, videogames, television, or radio all day. They can't learn because nobody show them how to learn. Nobody is guiding them because they have no choosen path. Just to throw religion into this. How many people who should be worshipping god are worshipping false idols.

Vistas when was the last time you open a math book, and did something Algebra? Ever felt that feeling when you know how to do something. The feeling of using your brain and making calculations on the fly. Especially knowning you can do it better then anybody else. It could be illustrating. It could be craft making of goods. It could be construction or industral design. It could be preparing food. It could be anything.

Next time you donate money, you should give it to somebody who needs it. Wanna talk about rights. You have men being dragged out of there homes and being forced to confess to sitting on there behinds doing nothing at all in there own privacy. These men have been doing this forever even before you or I was born. They are waging a war, and underling war against heterosexuals. Why not fight for your fellow men and stop trying to make race apart of anything.

Another thing you should check out is Kenneth O' Keefe and his ordeal attempting to leave the United States. Look at that guy trying to wake up from all of the lies he was told about the world. I am not saying to fund his cause or anything. But you like rap music, you should listen to his words and his reality. Not go fund ZM who is sitting on fat behind floating in an pool, looking like a fool and proud of what he did.

Your so keen on the idea of how rap is bad. Why not go to schools and try and talk and chat with the most poorest performing students with the highest scolding/detention rates. Maybe one of out of a million are people who have no chance of landing a college job. Tell them your an minority. Your less then 10% of the entire population and over 58% are filling the prison populations feeding the 77% there C average post military policeman jobs. Tell them you have been tricked out of your gold and that girl of your dreams would never want you have your child

Last edited by RegalSin; 08-31-2015 at 09:31 AM..

Old 08-31-2015, 09:44 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,433,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistas View Post

I stopped after Zimmerman affair. I saw a man who defended himself vilified and persecuted and a thug glorified and that was the last straw for me. I donated to Zimmerman defense fund and decided never to give another dollar to anyone associated with this culture of depravity.

Okay, what does hunting down a guy in the rain, pushing him into a fight, and shooting him have to do about rap?

Seriously - if your looking for an excuse to be racist, don't blame it on rappers or some kid being tracked and killed by some crazy guy. Just embrace your racism!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies