Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 05:44 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,592,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
This is why nobody takes you and your fellow Leftists seriously... You really know nothing.
Nowadays,leftist or liberals are labels that mean nothing anymore,if President Obama is leftist then what is a leftist ?

I don't need to be leftist or right wing,i'm just telling the difference between Mother Theresa catholic beliefs and the GOP and their far-right evangelist fans !!

It's like when the Pope criticize the US,he becomes instantly communist for the GOP evangelist !!
I don't need to know much to know the difference between fake & and true christians
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2015, 05:57 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Muslims are the most illiberal group, yet they vote for the Liberals in every single Western country they live in. Together they share a common bond; hate for the Western countries.

Muslim Beliefs About Sharia | Pew Research Center
It only makes sense that they would vote for Liberals.

Because it's the liberals who make it possible for them to survive in Western society.

Liberals in power is why Western society is decaying.

Old 11-12-2015, 06:29 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
One is far worse than the other.

Muslim majority countries do no have LGBT parades, they dont allow women to ride around on two-wheelers, and they certainly dont allow any Atheist organizations.
That's what happens when religion becomes intertwined with government. Same thing could happen here if the Dominionists attained their goal
Quote:
Its most common form, Dominionism, represents one of the most extreme forms of Fundamentalist Christianity thought. Its followers, called Dominionists, are attempting to peacefully convert the laws of United States so that they match those of the Hebrew Scriptures. They intend to achieve this by using the freedom of religion in the US to train a generation of children in private Christian religious schools. Later, their graduates will be charged with the responsibility of creating a new Bible-based political, religious and social order. One of the first tasks of this order will be to eliminate religious choice and freedom. Their eventual goal is to achieve the "kingdom of [Abraham's god]" in which much of the world is converted to Christianity. They feel that the power of God's word will bring about this conversion. No armed force or insurrection will be needed; in fact, they believe that there will be little opposition to their plan. People will willingly accept it. All that needs to be done is to properly explain it to them. (ReligiousTolerance.org)
Ted Cruz is a Dominionist.

Old 11-12-2015, 06:33 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
That's what happens when religion becomes intertwined with government. Same thing could happen here if the Dominionists attained their goal Ted Cruz is a Dominionist.
Can you point to any quotes or videos from Ted Cruz that support your claim?

Old 11-13-2015, 04:03 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Chad3,
You are a hardline fanatic for PC BS Liberalism.

When confronted with facts that it is the extremists that read the Quran literally, you deny, spin, take quotes out of the Quran that show they think of Jesus as a prophet, but doesn't address the point, you attack the website that directly quotes the Quran, but refuse to specifically address the quotes from the Quran, etc...

Being close minded and denying facts is good for ISIS is it not?

Old 11-13-2015, 12:31 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
It only makes sense that they would vote for Liberals.

Because it's the liberals who make it possible for them to survive in Western society.

Liberals in power is why Western society is decaying.
What is most confusing they claim to be open-minded and get along with everyone. Our colleges are showing us a different story. We are now hearing President Obama was never, ever bipartisan, and very hard to work with if one is Republican.

Old 11-13-2015, 05:26 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Chad3,

When confronted with facts that it is the extremists that read the Quran literally, you deny, spin, take quotes out of the Quran that show they think of Jesus as a prophet, but doesn't address the point, you attack the website that directly quotes the Quran, but refuse to specifically address the quotes from the Quran, etc...

Because of the horrific terrorist attacks that just happened in France I will make the following post, and then respond to your above post right after.

Multiple times in this thread I have made the following statement and asked the following question.

In 30+/- years advancements in medical and computer technology will give radical Muslims potent biological weapons capable of killing millions of Americans.

What can we do to stop radical Muslims from killing millions of Americans with biological weapons?

And my statements in this thread are not those of a "hardline fanatic for PC BS Liberalism", they are the statements of a concerned American.

Old 11-13-2015, 05:27 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Chad3,

My previous posts in this thread have addressed and answered all of your above questions. And my previous posts have shown that a purely religious conversation is possible, that would show the Quran's verses in whole say Muslims should respect Christians when Christians respect Muslims.

But you ignore all facts, logic and critical thinking, and instead you push a republican political agenda of hating Islam and hating Muslims (yes a political agenda.)

Republican news outlets use propaganda techniques on their viewers. And hating and insulting Muslims and Islam goes along with several propaganda techniques republican groups use.
Fourteen Propaganda Techniques Fox "News" Uses to Brainwash Americans

And here is more evidence that my above statement is true.
This is how Fox News spreads hate: How right-wing media tells lies about Islam - Salon.com
The GOP's Islamophobia Problem - The Atlantic
DailyBeast: Republicans A Major Reason Americans Hate Muslims | Truth Revolt
Poll: Republicans Strongly Dislike Muslims | ThinkProgress

You are being led by a corporate propaganda group that has inspired you to hate and attack Islam (and your actions only make Muslims want to kill us more.)

How about answering the question in my previous post (that was asked multiple times in this thread) ???
- But no republican has answered the question. Instead they just imitate Fox news, Rush radio, and republican politicians.

And how can we stop an attack like the one that just happened in France?

- But I guess I'll have to wait till the corporate leaders at Fox news and Rush radio tell their followers how we can stop terrorist attacks (and then their followers in the forum can repeat what the leaders said.)

Last edited by chad3; 11-13-2015 at 05:41 PM..

Old 11-13-2015, 05:28 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Because of the horrific terrorist attacks that just happened in France I will make the following post, and then respond to your above post right after.

Multiple times in this thread I have made the following statement and asked the following question.

In 30+/- years advancements in medical and computer technology will give radical Muslims potent biological weapons capable of killing millions of Americans.

What can we do to stop radical Muslims from killing millions of Americans with biological weapons?

And my statements in this thread are not those of a "hardline fanatic for PC BS Liberalism", they are the statements of a concerned American.
Stop immigration from Muslim countries and start deporting the ones that show signs of being attracted towards jihad.

Old 11-13-2015, 05:30 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,580,440 times
Quote:
Stop immigration from Muslim countries and start deporting the ones that show signs of being attracted towards jihad.
This - and leave the Middle East - they have nothing we need.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies