Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree with Obama and Hillary?
YES, we should accept 185,000 or more of these Syrian Refugees 23 9.20%
NO, we should not accept this many if any at all. 227 90.80%
Voters: 250. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 04:52 PM

599 posts, read 401,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Until someone gets offended. Then they have to stop asking.
I swear I remember a time when everyone wasn't afraid to say anything and people didn't get offended so easily. Hopefully things will soon change with a new administration in power.

Old 11-14-2015, 06:38 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
I thought it was only straight white men who committed mass murders?
Arabs are also of the "white" race. Tho I def catch your sarcasm.

Old 11-14-2015, 06:41 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post
The refugees don't really want to stay in Poland anyways. They took in some Syrian refugees a few years ago, out of like 20, most of them ended up in Germany within a year.

The benefits aren't nearly as good as in Germany or Sweden and the economy is markedly weaker.

That said, this new government is strongly hostile to EU mandates and will not allow for any sort of quotas. I expect them to build stronger relationships with other Central and Eastern European nations such as Hungary, the Czech Republic, Estonia and others.

Its hard to blame the Poles for their position, they've taken in a considerable amount of Ukrainians fleeing the spotty situation there, people who are far more culturally similar and able to integrate. Of course this is never brought up by the EU nations such a France trying to leverage pressure on Poland to take in people from Syria, Somalia, Afghanistan and all across the Middle East and North Africa. Its almost as if it doesn't count if you don't take in people with radically different cultural values and beliefs.

What they haven't had is any troubles with Islamic fundamentalists or attacks like we've seen in Spain, France and other nations.
Maybe because BOTH Nazi Germany AND Commie Russia mistreated the Poles who didn't do anything wrong 75 years ago so Poland in 2015 want's to nip "Muslim" crap in the bud?

Old 11-14-2015, 06:41 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Poland will be the only European country standing while the rest of Europe with their high Muslim population implode.
Count Hungary in as well.

Old 11-14-2015, 06:42 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,963,035 times
Meanwhile, In America:

Big Business welcomes with open arms, H1B's, illegal Labor and immigrants from all over to make bank and cries to their puppets to make it so.

Top-corporate-executives-descend-washington-lobby-amnesty-

The “conservative fly-in” will involve about 600 people and include personal meetings with at least 80 Republican members of Congress, said Ali Noorani, an organizer of the event and executive director of the National Immigration Forum. -

See more at: Top Corporate Executives Descend On Washington To Lobby For Amnesty... - Tea Party News

Old 11-14-2015, 06:46 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,594,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad14 View Post
https://www.rt.com/news/322051-polan...refugee-quota/

Well at least SOMEONE learned something from yesterdays attacks. Highly doubt the idiots running France or Germany will. That will take some action from the people to fix those situations.
I don't think they learned anything from their own history,Polish were themselves refugees in Western Europe,Miiddle East,Africa and the Americas during the World wars 1 & 2 and during the communism era.

They just want to play race superiority but they are not that superior anyway,Poland is way far from being a wealthy country and refugee are only crossing Poland,not really interested in staying or working there.

They can play the racist but i don't they don't have the mean to be racist !!

Old 11-14-2015, 06:50 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,594,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickerman View Post
the Poles are a smart people for that.
Not smart enough to learn from their own history,when they,themselves were refugees spread all over the world during WW1 & 2 and during the communist era.

Old 11-14-2015, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
I don't think they learned anything from their own history,Polish were themselves refugees in Western Europe,Miiddle East,Africa and the Americas during the World wars 1 & 2 and during the communism era.

They just want to play race superiority but they are not that superior anyway,Poland is way far from being a wealthy country and refugee are only crossing Poland,not really interested in staying or working there.

They can play the racist but i don't they don't have the mean to be racist !!
You can throw the "R" word around but death and destruction follows them everywhere.

They need to be shipped back where they came from and fix their own house.

Last edited by T-310; 11-14-2015 at 07:41 PM..

Old 11-14-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
Not smart enough to learn from their own history,when they,themselves were refugees spread all over the world during WW1 & 2 and during the communist era.
Poles? Refugees?

Hardly. They suffered through the occupations and never left their country.

Did you learn your history from a Madrassa?

Old 11-14-2015, 06:56 PM

1,676 posts, read 946,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Arabs are also of the "white" race. Tho I def catch your sarcasm.
They are not. There's a difference between having a Caucasoid bone structure and being White. Ethiopians and Pakistanis have Caucasoid bone structures, but no one would ever call them White. Middle Easterners are mixed peoples, as Latinos are. Their native selves mixed with Africans (from slave trade but also contact with African kingdoms), European colonizers, and Asians (mostly Mongol or Turkic peoples).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies