Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 08:25 PM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
In truth, no I haven't. What exactly has anyone done about the problem to stop it though..........?

Illegal Alien Crime and Violence by the Numbers: We

If the number of people killed yearly by illegal aliens over the last twenty years is not enough to generate effective outrage; why then get worried about the potential for less than .001 % of the same problem.

I don't get it.

It's like Americans have become automatons just waiting to hear from their leaders the next issue to be afraid of.
Well, I live in Texas where illegal aliens have committed a lot of violent crimes over the years. We've even put a few of them to death, even though the International Court made threats and many liberal op-ed pieces throughout the country begged Texas to stay the executions of these Mexican Nationals, just because they are Mexican Nationals. So, they should get extra protection from the death penalty while U.S. citizens should not? WTF?!? I'm not a huge fan of the death penalty, but I'm not going to accept rapist/murderers from other countries getting extra special treatment over U.S. citizen rapist/murderers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2015, 06:09 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Well, I live in Texas where illegal aliens have committed a lot of violent crimes over the years. We've even put a few of them to death, even though the International Court made threats and many liberal op-ed pieces throughout the country begged Texas to stay the executions of these Mexican Nationals, just because they are Mexican Nationals. So, they should get extra protection from the death penalty while U.S. citizens should not? WTF?!? I'm not a huge fan of the death penalty, but I'm not going to accept rapist/murderers from other countries getting extra special treatment over U.S. citizen rapist/murderers.
Well there ya go and in that context, it would be my belief and opinion you have way less to fear from legitimate refugees than you do from folks your country has all but encouraged to enter illegally.

The facts speak for themselves; America has overlooked a terrible situation for decades that has resulted in the deaths of thousands of her citizens.

The politics behind that should be repugnant to all but the most inured.

Now however, you're being whipped into a frenzy by the prospect of legitimate refugees 'possibly' bringing with them criminal intent.

It's not making a whole lot of sense when you seemingly tolerate the one with it's already terrible death toll but get very uptight over the mere possibility of the other.

Were the deaths of American citizens to be the definitive factor in deciding who does and who doesn't get into America; surely illegals from Mexico would have been stopped cold in their tracks before the year 2000.

Obviously something other than the 'merely implied' threat to Americans is driving this current bus.

Old 11-20-2015, 06:16 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
What, are you 12? "retarded"

Or do you just watch too much South Park? This forum is for adults.
Haaaar! A more perfect illustrative example of an "oxymoron" you will never see!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies