Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 07:05 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times

Advertisements

With recent events unfolding, to verify Evil is among us. We The People, police ourselves. Citizens arrest has always been an option since this nation was founded.

Disarming the public.....
As proven just yesterday, when seconds count, the guys with guns are just minutes away.

There are only 2 options here.
Remain disarmed where ever you go, and have no chance when evil rears its ugly head.
everyone arm themselves. So, when evil rears its ugly head, the peoples police force eliminates the evil quickly.

Personally, I am my own police force.

Look people, we teach our children at a young age how to talk and express themselves, to ready them for their 1st amendment rights
It would behoove us all, to teach all our children at a very young age, what their 2nd amendment right is and how to use it.

It took a good guy with a gun, to kill the bad guy with a gun.... way after the damage was done and a lot of damage at that.

Proven over and over, the violation of the 2nd amendment by placing law after law on gun ownership, does nothing to curb evil, when the nation is based upon self protection. The very government the 2nd amend was suppose to chain from taking anything we needed to protect ourselves, has hobbled us from being free with liberty, to protect ourselves.

All you anti-gun guys better rethink your position, on gun ownership and gun free zones. Zones that strip you of your constitutional rights, just like free speech zones do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2015, 07:08 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,274 times
The Left against guns, but also an apologist for Islam.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:16 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
You should never have to beg to get your rights back

Old 12-03-2015, 07:18 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
The Left against guns, but also an apologist for Islam.

PPS Shooter pissed off crazy white guy redneck.

Let's balance all the events to verbal responses.

I AM A RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER and i am from the left. I apologize for no one. I DEMAND WE LOOK AT FACTS NOT FINGER POINTING INCITEFUL SUSPICIONS

Old 12-03-2015, 07:18 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times
Amen.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:23 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,393,969 times
If you have to be constantly armed and fearful of attack at any given time of day, you aren't truly free.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:27 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,554,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
If you have to be constantly armed and fearful of attack at any given time of day, you aren't truly free.
are cops, soldiers, secret service, body guards not free?

better go work some more on those talking points.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:29 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,393,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
are cops, soldiers, secret service, body guards not free?

better go work some more on those talking points.
They take voluntary oaths. Soldiers basically sign their lives away when they enlist. That is their choice. I don't want to live in a place where everyone has to carry a gun 24/7 (and body armor too? One of the terrorists yesterday had that). That's a war zone, not a free society.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:30 AM

4,395 posts, read 4,911,481 times
Quote:
While I am constantly armed, I am not fearful. I am observant.

I have a fire extinguisher in my house as well as smoke detectors wired into the monitored alarm system. I do not fear a house fire.

Every time I go somewhere in my car, I carry a spare tire but I don't fear getting a flat.

I could go on and on. Being armed and observant is just a way of life for me. Same way that I don't grill out on my back porch (too risky) and I have proper maintenance on my car, especially tires. It's just part of being a responsible adult and taking care of my family.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:32 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,554,033 times
Quote:
They take voluntary oaths. Soldiers basically sign their lives away when they enlist. That is their choice. I don't want to live in a place where everyone has to carry a gun 24/7 (and body armor too? One of the terrorists yesterday had that). That's a war zone, not a free society.
your freedom was bought and paid for with guns. and continues to be. you can't even fathom what goes into to your personal daily protection. cut the nonsense already.

you don't want a firearm. We get it. no one is forcing it on you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies