Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2015, 10:30 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,167,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Let's not play games, and let's not be stupid. That man was not Muslim. He was not a Jihadist. He acted alone, and everyone knows it. Further, there is no evidence yet discovered that he plotted to "shoot up" a PP facility. There was a CNN "report" that he had uttered words to the effect "no more baby parts." That has not been confirmed as true, and no other news organization has reported it. It is likely that CNN, given their history, made it up out of whole cloth.

Further, all those killed were outside the clinic. He took refuge in the clinic, when he was confronted in a parking lot and began shooting at people in that lot. Have their been any other facts uncovered? None that I am aware of.

No, that was not "terrorism."
That is still in fact terrorism, just because one acts alone and isn't tied to a religion doesn't make their actions any less terrorism. Also, no one goes to a Planned Parenthood to shoot at people in order to protect the Planned Parenthood.

Old 12-07-2015, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Yes, our enemies are Islamists (Muslims) -- AND the Muslim-apologist Democrats/liberals/progressives/leftists who wish to disarm law-abiding Americans so that they can be murdered with impunity by those Muslims.

They (the Muslims and the liberals) are the enemy.

The enemy from without, AND the enemy from within (the latter being the more dangerous...)

The people must rise up and destroy them...without mercy.
And what do you plan to do about it besides sitting on your couch yelling at the tv? Calling liberals in the US your enemy is quite a bold statement to declare towards other Americans.

Old 12-07-2015, 01:12 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,569,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
And what do you plan to do about it besides sitting on your couch yelling at the tv? Calling liberals in the US your enemy is quite a bold statement to declare towards other Americans.

I like to look at anti-gun folks as Domestic Terrorists, trying to destroy our Constitution and aiding those who would harm us by trying to disarm the Citizens. While not being a Danger to human life, to the point where they need to be put away or hunted down, since they have the right to voice opinions, even if its not in our interests, they certainly can not be called "Friends" or Patriots. I put them on the same level as "Flag Burners." I have no problem with a Liberal or whatever else some folks have deemed to call one, but any one trying to Destroy the Constitution, and is active at it, is not my friend. They can decide where that puts them. The reasoning some use that "they are Americans" is a dog that don't hunt. The Clown that just shot all those people was an American too, by their standards. Being and acting like one is two different things. That's my opinion, they can like it or not.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:03 PM

35,687 posts, read 21,039,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Liberals are not capable of comprehending. They only know what they've had drummed into their heads by their liberal commie/progressive professors and teachers, who have hijacked our educational institutions for the purpose of brainwashing their captive audience.
while republicans tried to ban critical thinking in schools

Old 12-07-2015, 06:05 PM

35,687 posts, read 21,039,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
All I can picture are millions of pickup trucks with millions of people with guns in the air standing in the beds of those trucks driving randomly all over the country trying to find terrorists which use the internet and other methods to make their whereabouts and potential attack locations random. It will be a wild goose chase where you can't even see the goose. And those people will become profiler, judge, jury, and executioner.

Sure. What the hell. Give 'em all guns.
watching those purge movies I am afraid-- mob mentality

Old 12-07-2015, 06:08 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,605,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
That is still in fact terrorism, just because one acts alone and isn't tied to a religion doesn't make their actions any less terrorism. Also, no one goes to a Planned Parenthood to shoot at people in order to protect the Planned Parenthood.

Terrorism is a catch-all PC term, because peoples conscious will not allow them to be offended by the truth.

There is no such thing as terrorism. There is only violence. The same violence that has been going on, since the caveman picked up a club and whacked someone with it.

War is violent, no matter how big or how small the enemy is.

Take a swing at me, we are going to be at war.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I like to look at anti-gun folks as Domestic Terrorists, trying to destroy our Constitution and aiding those who would harm us by trying to disarm the Citizens. While not being a Danger to human life, to the point where they need to be put away or hunted down, since they have the right to voice opinions, even if its not in our interests, they certainly can not be called "Friends" or Patriots. I put them on the same level as "Flag Burners." I have no problem with a Liberal or whatever else some folks have deemed to call one, but any one trying to Destroy the Constitution, and is active at it, is not my friend. They can decide where that puts them. The reasoning some use that "they are Americans" is a dog that don't hunt. The Clown that just shot all those people was an American too, by their standards. Being and acting like one is two different things. That's my opinion, they can like it or not.
I am not entirely sure your opinion makes any sense....you are against freedoms you don't like, and then mention Patriots as if that has any real meaning....and then say you are against anyone trying to "Destroy the Constitution," even though you basically just said you are okay with the limitation of the 1st Amendment.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
while republicans tried to ban critical thinking in schools

Because they realized there is enough of that crap in college.

Old 12-07-2015, 07:41 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
At a time when our very nation has had threats thrown its way. Then attacks upon those threats have taken place more than once.
We are in a war people. One you may not want to be in according to our government that created the war.

It is not a time to disarm! Who are our enemies here?

Look People, it is a time for a call to arms! Why would the government want to disarm us further when the 2nd amendment is there for this exact reason.

Who are our enemies? The Holy War that is at our doorstep, and our government full speed ahead to further take our will and ability to defend ourselves as this nation was found.

The 2nd amendment clearly states there will be no law, or legislation to prevent the people from making, owning and obtaining weapons.
Where's ya get a copy of the Constitution that talks about "making ... weapons" ?

Old 12-07-2015, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Where's ya get a copy of the Constitution that talks about "making ... weapons" ?

you saying that little item must fall upon the 10th amendment.

I can make a gun in my garage and distribute it to who ever I please.

Only government makes freedom illegal
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies