Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2015, 07:42 PM

62,890 posts, read 29,119,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
So your ok with someone making 1million+ only paying 5% in taxes while someone who makes 60k to 100k paying 30% the poor should not be paying 65%+ of taxes that is just wrong

Yet in the illegal immigration forum you were defending illegal aliens and their greedy, rich employers who hire them for lower wages so they can get richer while paying these lower taxes. Hypocricy, much?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2015, 09:13 PM

7,540 posts, read 11,571,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yet in the illegal immigration forum you were defending illegal aliens and their greedy, rich employers who hire them for lower wages so they can get richer while paying these lower taxes. Hypocricy, much?
I never said that all I said is they help are economy in many ways right wingers making up there own stuff Just like Trump said he saw 1000s cheering for 9/11 wow proven to be a mega lie

Last edited by DJboutit; 12-06-2015 at 09:31 PM..

Old 12-06-2015, 09:22 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
Geez...where do some of you people live?

I don't see anything remotely indicative of 3rd world conditions. Some of you folks need to do better so that you can live in a better place because obviously, where you live now must suck BIG TIME.

Old 12-06-2015, 09:23 PM

35,688 posts, read 21,042,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Geez...where do some of you people live?

I don't see anything remotely indicative of 3rd world conditions. Some of you folks need to do better so that you can live in a better place because obviously, where you live now must suck BIG TIME.

in a large city?

Old 12-06-2015, 11:22 PM

52,222 posts, read 52,648,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You mean opposed to the left who wants to give our jobs away to illegal aliens by granting them amnesty? Or the left who wants to import Syrian, Muslim refugees to do the same without a decent vetting system for our security. Pot, meet kettle.

I'd rather have Christianity rammed down my throat than radical Islam.

Weird post.... no one said anything about what your talking about...no one said anything about vetting Muslims.... no one said shyt about anything you're babbling about.

And screw any organized religion if we want to get really down to brass tacks here...

Reading comprehension 101 folks....read posts and don't put your crap on them.....

Old 12-07-2015, 12:18 AM

300 posts, read 348,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
America is turning into a third world nation because wages have stagnated since the 70s. Once thriving working class neighborhoods are looking worse and worse every year. But the 1 percent are doing great. Guess who's championing the yawning gap between rich and poor -- I'll give you a hint .. rhymes with Spebulicans.
Very true.
Attached Thumbnails
Left-wingers, you guys are turning America into a 3rd world nation!-voting-republican_final.jpg  

Old 12-07-2015, 12:23 AM

300 posts, read 348,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
No gun control, no liberal media, few regulations, and everybody is very religious in the third world.

You guys should be happy.
They love deportation. Why don't they get deported to Somalia where they can get all that as well as no Obamacare? They can easily fit right in.

Old 12-07-2015, 01:15 AM

1,384 posts, read 2,692,276 times
Liberals are in for a big shock in November 3 next year when they find out just how far right America really is. America is a right leaning conservative, religious country and they're going to find that out. America is sick of destructive, dangerous, weak, pathetic, delusional foreign policies. Here's a clue for you Liberals... On this past black Friday after Thanksgiving America set a new record for people purchasing, guns, ammo, and concealed carry permits. Americans will be dammed if you will ever disarm America, they'll be a civil war before that happens.

Old 12-07-2015, 01:18 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
in a large city?
What does living in a large city have to do with anything?

I've yet to see an American large city with 3rd world conditions.

Anyone who says that they have doesn't know what 3rd world conditions are.

Moreover, the closest thing I HAVE seen to 3rd world conditions in this country was in rural America...not in any city.

Old 12-07-2015, 01:54 AM

369 posts, read 193,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
what does living in a large city have to do with anything?

I've yet to see an american large city with 3rd world conditions.

Anyone who says that they have doesn't know what 3rd world conditions are.

Moreover, the closest thing i have seen to 3rd world conditions in this country was in rural america...not in any city.
QFT.

ETA: Some of our jails and prisons are essentially up to the standards you'd expect in a Third World country; but the Repukes usually get off on that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies