Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 11:58 AM

13,679 posts, read 20,818,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
When Obama leaves office like Clinton he we will a rather young man, and if he is anything like his predecessors Clinton and Carter, and I think that he is, I'm pretty sure it will be a rather public role so with much anticipation I can't wait to hear what he will have to say when unencumbered by the politics surrounding the presidency. If it is anything like he has hinted at over the last year, a period Larry Wilmore describes as the "Era of Obama Don't Give it should at least be entertaining.
Will he reclaim his seat in the good Reverend Wright's church?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 12:14 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,096,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Fine looks? Sorry but I just don't see it and I suspect I speak for the majority of men.
LOL, you don't speak for the majority of men, and neither do I, but Michelle is way better looking compared to most of the prior first ladies. Dumbarse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Maybe the devisiveness ends after Obama leads office, maybe those who beleive he is a Nigerian Muslim will go away and congress can compromise with the next president.
Nah, they'll just shift their focus to Whitewater or other Clinton-ish things. As much as I'd like to see Bernie win and shake things up, I don't think it'll happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Whatever Obama does, there is no doubt it will involve further enriching his personal fortune peddling his political influence for multi-millions of dollars.
What? You have qualms about Obama doing that when Dick Cheney did it while in Office? Former CEO of Halliburton spearheads two invasive wars in the middle east while VP. Guess which company got the most military contracts as a result of those wars? Halliburton (well, a spin-off named KBR), either way, the Halliburton shareholders did well with that presidency.

Were you complaining when Cheney actually did it? Or are you just going to cry like a little baby at the possibility (in your own foolish head) that Obama might do it?

And The Winner For The Most Iraq War Contracts Is . . . KBR, With $39.5 Billion In A Decade

Old 12-21-2015, 12:25 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,414,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
He's going to say yes, it's true, I'm a Muslim...and then all of you Obots will have to convert, discriminate against women and gays, look for some people to kill, and shun all fun.
And that he wasnt born in hawaii

Old 12-21-2015, 12:26 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,235,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
I'd like to see him put on the Supreme Court. We're are surely going to lose one or two during the next administration. Looking at the electorate and the choices - I think it is a win for the D's so my wish could potentially come true!
I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Old 12-21-2015, 02:59 PM

15,656 posts, read 10,430,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augiec View Post
LOL, What? You have qualms about Obama doing that when Dick Cheney did it while in Office? [snip][/url]
We were talking about what Obama will do after leaving office, weren't we? I suggest Obama will be self-enriching.

Obama will be a record breaker in self interest by earning millions and millions, if I was a betting man.
Al Gore and The Clinton Foundation are a tough act to follow, but I think Obama will surpass them.

We will see.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 12-21-2015 at 04:16 PM..

Old 12-21-2015, 07:56 PM
Status: "Get used to it, OKC: I-335 and I-344." (set 15 hours ago)

52,727 posts, read 48,052,749 times
Quote:
When Obama leaves office like Clinton he we will a rather young man, and if he is anything like his predecessors Clinton and Carter, and I think that he is, I'm pretty sure it will be a rather public role so with much anticipation I can't wait to hear what he will have to say when unencumbered by the politics surrounding the presidency. If it is anything like he has hinted at over the last year, a period Larry Wilmore describes as the "Era of Obama Don't Give it should at least be entertaining.

He's just not relevant anymore, and his sad, tragic act had become tired long ago, even with some Dems. I just hope the guy minds his own business the very moment he is out of the limelight and the spotlight. Moochelle, too.

Old 12-21-2015, 07:57 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,965,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Half the GOP beleive he's a Muslim and a greater majority beleive he wasn't born in the US, if he is behind this then his next career needs to be in marketing.
President Obama is not running for President again, why would the GOP waste time. I think Obama likes the rumor....or is it? Doesn't it go by if his dad was Muslim? Is there something wrong if he is?

Quote:
I wonder if a white president would've had to defend unsubstantiated rumors like that for 2 terms, can't come up with anything to match those numbers.
President Bush has been silent the whole time President Obama has been in office. President Obama has not owned any wars or national debt, yet his vacations alone have cost us. We have heard through most of President Obama's term all of this has been President Bush fault........have you heard the NEW news, it's Trumps fault ISIS is getting out of control.

Old 12-21-2015, 08:28 PM

13,310 posts, read 7,889,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
People might hstr bush because of some of these issues but both bush have class, just to fade away, at least because they didnt bad mouth the incoming or past president
They have glass.

"Both Bushes" live in thin glass houses.

Old 12-21-2015, 09:52 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,383,719 times
Quote:
I suppose, but I'm far more interested on what he will have to say.
I'm far more interested in what the people say who will be writing books about him. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised at what good ole barry has said and done. Obama says what he's told to say. There's only certain questions the media are supposed to ask. If someone asks a questions he's unprepared for, watch him stutter and stammer, and get mad, and take his ball, and go home.

Old 12-22-2015, 05:32 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,414,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
President Obama is not running for President again, why would the GOP waste time. I think Obama likes the rumor....or is it? Doesn't it go by if his dad was Muslim? Is there something wrong if he is?

President Bush has been silent the whole time President Obama has been in office. President Obama has not owned any wars or national debt, yet his vacations alone have cost us. We have heard through most of President Obama's term all of this has been President Bush fault........have you heard the NEW news, it's Trumps fault ISIS is getting out of control.
Natonsl debt- what about the trillion he gave his buddies that nobody can find, or the huge budget last week
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies