Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2016, 06:13 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,759,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
google is your friend.

Clinton Will Pay $850,000 to End Paula Jones Suit
Courts: Agreement settles 4-year-old sexual harassment case that threatened his presidency. As part of deal, he admits no wrongdoing and offers no apology.

Clinton Will Pay $850,000 to End Paula Jones Suit - latimes

Hillary tried to discredit all of these women that her husband abused and sexually harassed?” Paula Jones warns against voting for Hillary because she also lied about sex case which almost cost him presidency. Jones called Hillary Clinton a “liar” and a “bully” on a Sunday radio talk show for helping her husband cover up his sexual abuses of women, adding that the Democratic presidential front-runner “cares nothing about women at all.”

Paula Jones warns against voting for Hillary Clinton because of Bill | Daily Mail Online

Well howbout that LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2016, 06:15 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,784,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

are you another mesmerized liberal woman hater , who doesn't believe Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey or Jenifer Flowers, or Paula Jones

clinton settled out of court on the Jones case, paying her nearly a million dollars
After play time and Hillary attacking the woman lets not forget how Democrats praised Hillary for staying with him. ... When we all know it was for political convenience. And here we are.

Meemooories!

Old 01-09-2016, 06:20 PM

4,261 posts, read 3,186,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
OMG~~ to compare the 2 mean's you have no idea who did what,when,how!!

First and foremost..Billy Boy (COS) used drugs to take advantage...Not even one of the Clinton accusers ever mentioned drug use!! Get a grip...There's a huge difference between someone who is being exposed to someone eager and willing to engage versus someone who wants to engage and GETS ENTRAPPED without consent...:-(((((

None of Bill Clinton's accuser's said a word..never went to court with accusations but politicians (R) grabbed these women to accuse..but in Bill Cosby's case..accuser's were paid off to shut up..but to my knowledge Bill Clinton didn't pay off anybody?

Monika Lewinsky never accused Bill Clinton of anything..but as a young women she was duped by a political (R) advocate to gain confidence..to set Clinton ( POTUS) up for impeachment....Totally different scenario's... Starr investigations went ++++ to create scandal..no different than Benghazi (5-6 Investigations) to prove someone of wrong doings...Boy..Taxpayers sure pay a huge tab for Politicians to gain brownie points for their base!!
So you are ok with Bill Clinton's sexual adventures regardless of what the victims say? All lying--right?

Old 01-09-2016, 06:26 PM

You would think after the Flowers girl Bill would have learned. Monica was very young. I am a little older than Monica and remember it on the news. Geez! They destroyed Monica as if Bill was innocent. I personally don't know how Monica held up.

Last edited by petch751; 01-09-2016 at 06:36 PM..

Old 01-09-2016, 06:29 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,190,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I don't hate women!!! I am a women, was a Sexual Assault Nurse collecting evidence.... for decades..So puleeze don't insult my intelligence... I've been to court surrounding such as well..so hey never assume anything because your reaction... My point is...Comparing Bill Clinton to Bill Cosby is just so wrong on many levels...

As to settlements I sure wish you could link confirmation of that..because I never heard nor read that..

BUT again Men can be so weak..never think beyond their "Little Head"..then claim I couldn't help it..which once again..Cosby created his ability with drugs to do his nasties!!!

I agree that there is no evidence Clinton ever used drugs. However; he did use power and money. We still have not had any good solid reporting about what he did with Jeffery Epstein: Scarborough: MSM Won't Mention Bill Clinton/Jeffrey Epstein Connection. 11 trips with that party crew is awful suspicious. Then we also have other billionaires and wild parties beside Epstein.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Well howbout that LOL.
"We Came Out Of The White House Dead Broke"
-- Hillary Clinton

Maybe that's why Hillary was broke. She had to pay off a lot of woman.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I agree that there is no evidence Clinton ever used drugs. However; he did use power and money. We still have not had any good solid reporting about what he did with Jeffery Epstein: Scarborough: MSM Won't Mention Bill Clinton/Jeffrey Epstein Connection. 11 trips with that party crew is awful suspicious. Then we also have other billionaires and wild parties beside Epstein.
Power and money is a drug, you just don't ingest it. Well maybe in Bills case....

Old 01-09-2016, 06:48 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,759,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Power and money is a drug, you just don't ingest it. Well maybe in Bills case....
Ludes were the Party and Sex drug of the 70's. Someone forgot to tell Cosby they outlawed it in the early 80's.

They are both serial abusers of their positions of power.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:51 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,361,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Ludes were the Party and Sex drug of the 70's. Someone forgot to tell Cosby they outlawed it in the early 80's.

They are both serial abusers of the positions of power.
But only one is doing the perp walk. The other is in line for a SCOTUS appointment if Hillary is crowned queen.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:51 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,589,820 times
Talking Hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Let's just remind everyone, Bill Clinton is serial sexual predator, and Hillary helped him silence the women that he victimized.

Hillary's now famous quote:

Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported

In light of that, lets re-cap Bill's vicitims:

Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

No, they aren't all lying. In fact, their stories are remarkably corroborating in details. It is a matter of record that Hillary helped smear these women. What is more Broaddrick felt that she knew the truth. It must be remembered that Hillay herself thinks that successfully defending child rapists is hillarious:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...9f1_story.html

This is your candidate, Dems. The enabler of a serial rapist. Good job!
That's a nice little screed.

I know! The Pubs should start another investigation. One that never finds anything, but keeps the GOP congress from doing its job. Just like all the rest they've conducted over the past couple of decades. Seems to be what they're all about.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies