Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 06:52 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
You got him good.

Cachibatches better put some ice on that!

I am on your side, I am glad that Hillary smeared that child rape victim. Afterall, she thought her client was guilty so she had no good evidence to work with so smearing the child rape victim was the best option.

In all seriousness though, I agree with a Democrat Senator: I don't want my daughter near Bill Clinton. Hillary has spent too much time covering for the monster, I suppose I can understand, she is helplessly under his spell and can get easily confused.
She's going to file for divorce soon, and then remarry the Bill once she secures the White House.

They will never part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2016, 08:07 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
OMG~~ to compare the 2 mean's you have no idea who did what,when,how!!

First and foremost..Billy Boy (COS) used drugs to take advantage...Not even one of the Clinton accusers ever mentioned drug use!! Get a grip...There's a huge difference between someone who is being exposed to someone eager and willing to engage versus someone who wants to engage and GETS ENTRAPPED without consent...:-(((((

None of Bill Clinton's accuser's said a word..never went to court with accusations but politicians (R) grabbed these women to accuse..but in Bill Cosby's case..accuser's were paid off to shut up..but to my knowledge Bill Clinton didn't pay off anybody?

Monika Lewinsky never accused Bill Clinton of anything..but as a young women she was duped by a political (R) advocate to gain confidence..to set Clinton ( POTUS) up for impeachment....Totally different scenario's... Starr investigations went ++++ to create scandal..no different than Benghazi (5-6 Investigations) to prove someone of wrong doings...Boy..Taxpayers sure pay a huge tab for Politicians to gain brownie points for their base!!
"None of Bill Clinton's accuser's said a word..never went to court with accusations"

NONE! Really?
Ah, how short the liberal memory is.

"Paula Corbin Jones (born Paula Rosalee Corbin; September 17, 1966) is a former Arkansas state employee who sued U.S. President Bill Clinton for sexual harassment.'

I wonder why ole' had to surrender his law license?

"Taxpayers sure pay a huge tab for Politicians to gain brownie points for their base!" like the Valeries Plame fiasco the dems engaged in.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That's a nice little screed.

I know! The Pubs should start another investigation. One that never finds anything, but keeps the GOP congress from doing its job. Just like all the rest they've conducted over the past couple of decades. Seems to be what they're all about.

Just because YOU want to throw all of Bill and Hillary's doings under the rug and ignore them, DOESN'T mean the rest of us do.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:15 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"None of Bill Clinton's accuser's said a word..never went to court with accusations"

NONE! Really?
Ah, how short the liberal memory is.

"Paula Corbin Jones(born Paula Rosalee Corbin; September 17, 1966) is a former Arkansas state employee who sued U.S. President Bill Clinton for sexual harassment.'

I wonder why ole' had to surrender his law license?

"Taxpayers sure pay a huge tab for Politicians to gain brownie points for their base!" like the Valeries Plame fiasco the dems engaged in.
Bill surrendered his law license because he lied under oath about getting a blow job from Monica. A 60 million dollar investigation at tax payer's expense and this is all they turned up that could be proven in court.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Hey, I'm open to all the revelations those Pub "investigations" have uncovered.

Which so far is none.

Remember we DON'T even have ALL of hillary's emails yet. Not to memtion the THOUSANDS she destroyed.

It is a little premature to declare ""investigations" have uncovered" when ALL of the in formation has NOT been given yet.

OH, I forgot, the dems declare people innocent or guilty BEFORE all the evidence has been collected and before the trial ever begins. Furguson, Baltimore, Zimmerman, come to mind.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
So this is how you want to attack hillary now because all other attacks have failed. Good luck with this. Most people vote on issues
"Most people vote on issues"

"most" libs vote on the sex or race of the person running.

Of course "character" of the person running should EVER be in play when looking to elect someone.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Remember we DON'T even have ALL of hillary's emails yet. Not to memtion the THOUSANDS she destroyed.

It is a little premature to declare ""investigations" have uncovered" when ALL of the in formation has NOT been given yet.

OH, I forgot, the dems declare people innocent or guilty BEFORE all the evidence has been collected and before the trial ever begins. Furguson, Baltimore, Zimmerman, come to mind.
The Republicans have spent more time and money investigating Hillary and Benghazi than was spent on investigating 911. They specialize in witch hunts and wasting tax payer's money.

Quote:
"Most people vote on issues"

"most" libs vote on the sex or race of the person running.

Of course "character" of the person running should EVER be in play when looking to elect someone.
Most conservatives vote on the religion of their candidates and whether or not they have a penis. If they voted on character then explain how Trump is doing so well. Four times married, three times divorced and flaunted his mistress around while still married. Openingly lusts after his daughter...I could go on regarding his sleazy factor but you're so fixated on Bill and Hillary that you can't see what's going on in your own party.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 01-10-2016 at 08:30 AM..

Old 01-10-2016, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Bill has a history of being accused of rape/sexual assault/sexual harassment in the 1960s/1970s/1980s/1990s.

Hillary says all of these women are bimbos.

I say she is an enabler of sex crimes just like she was as a lawyer.
Didn't she say, "All rape victims SHOULD be believed"?

Except of course if it is against Bill.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:35 AM

Quote:
For the most part, people do not change. In case you did not know or remember, here is a character insight from
history:

[CENTER][CENTER][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]Should you pass this on?
[/CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]My recommendation is that you do it now.....[/CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]or you can wait until she is the PRESIDENT!![/CENTER][/CENTER]
False. Don't you ever cross check the stuff you pull off from your right wing websites?

FALSE: Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation : snopes.com

Old 01-10-2016, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Didn't she say, "All rape victims SHOULD be believed"?

Except of course if it is against Bill.
She also said of her husband's accusers: “I would say that everybody should be believed at first until they are disbelieved based on evidence.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies