Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2016, 06:05 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,766,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Muslim Refugee Beats And Rapes Woman In North Dakota While Yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’ [VIDEO]

Here's one that did and should be castrated then beheaded. They people are a scourge that we have the ability to stop now.
A Somali goes into a rural gas station in North Dakota and rapes the clerk in the bathroom while yelling allahu akbar? If that ever happened in a fictional drama people would say it was racist and too far-fetched to be believable.

Check out the sister of the perp in the video... not a shred of sorrow or compassion for the victim. Her only concern is to lecture us about Muslims not being terrorists and Christians being just as bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2016, 06:46 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,204,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Only to get out and do it again because it's part of his core belief system that he has the right to rape women. I'm not willing to take the chance he will rape another innocent American woman regardless of her religion, skin color, liberal or conservative. Nope, just not willing to take the risk so the ONLY way to completely eliminate the risk is the death penalty.
You could say that about any rapist, I guess if that is such a big issue, then we could make rape punishable by life I prison.

Old 01-18-2016, 06:47 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,204,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Now, you know nowhere did I say or even allude to that idiocy.
You can make things up and keep repeating, but doesn't make it true. I thought most people stopped that after middle school, but I guess there's always a few who don't learn.
I can read your posts and know what you mean even if you are unwilling to admit what you are actually saying.

Old 01-18-2016, 09:20 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,058,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I can read your posts and know what you mean even if you are unwilling to admit what you are actually saying.
Sure.
What you think you know and the truth are two separate things, unfortunately.
Once again you're seeing what you want to see and putting words in people's mouths.

Old 01-18-2016, 09:23 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,883,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
And I can read your posts and know what you mean even if you're unwilling to express it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies