Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2019, 04:10 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,529,770 times

Advertisements

As a staunch democrat I do believe tRump will likely win a second term. This country is full of fools.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2019, 07:00 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I've said many times, I'm not a believer in polls, but I'll post this one here for the ones who claim they are a great indicator of electability. And now Trump is far far more popular than the hapless community agitator according to this poll.

Very bad for the crazed Democrats.

Nolte: Trump Job Approval Jumps to 53% – Seven Points Higher Than Obama

Trump Still Winning!

MAGA!
He's never been above 50: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

Old 04-12-2019, 08:02 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine to Vine View Post
When Fox says Trump’s unpopular, he’s unpopular.
Trump is popular in Middle America which is all that matters. It doesn't matter how many people in California hate him. Elections are decided in the South and the Midwest. The Midwest is the wildcard but here in the South, Trump is seen as almost a Messiah, saving the country from abortion, gay rights, immigrants, and secularism.

Old 04-12-2019, 08:08 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:
I've said many times, I'm not a believer in polls, but I'll post this one here for the ones who claim they are a great indicator of electability. And now Trump is far far more popular than the hapless community agitator according to this poll.

Trump Still Winning!

MAGA!

Oops:

Lou Dobbs Eats Crow, Issues Correction for Inaccurate Claim About Trump

So, Lou Dobbs and Fox get the numbers way wrong. Trump tweets the inaccurate information. Threads are made herein about the inaccurate information. Fox and Dobbs issue corrections, Trump does not, this poster does not.

Old 04-12-2019, 08:18 AM

57,297 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Oops:

So, Lou Dobbs and Fox get the numbers way wrong. Trump tweets the inaccurate information. Threads are made herein about the inaccurate information. Fox and Dobbs issue corrections, Trump does not, this poster does not.
That was pretty funny, Dobbs was quoting George Washington Univ, and they corrected him. Still under 50% and Fox News corrected their quote.

Old 04-12-2019, 08:41 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Oops:

That's a hoot!

"Fox Business Network reporter Blake Burman explained that the president’s tweet “featured a poll that was not entirely accurate” and the job approval number Dobbs touted on air “was those who have an unfavorable impression of President Trump.” "

Of course, this is also more proof that Trump and most Trumpies do believe in polls, they realize these polls are pretty reliable indicators so when they see something that they think looks favorable they whoop it up!

Sadly, they were faked out by Trump once again.

Old 04-12-2019, 08:44 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Quote:

Trump Still Winning!

MAGA!
Breitbart citing fake polling firm Rasmussen.

The fake news is alive and kicking in the echo chamber.

Might want to pop out of there every once in a while.

POTUS approval is actually around 43% right now, per RCP. A full 10 points lower then Fake News Rasmussen.

Old 04-12-2019, 09:38 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Rasmussen reported 39% approval when the Dems took the House last November. They were right.
But now that they are reporting 50% approval for Trump they are "fake".
Evidently, The only polls that are "accurate" are the ones talking to "adults" who attend junior college.

All polls are accurate. Polls who talk to uninformed idiots (Adults) are just as accurate as the ones who poll likely voters and average the polls over a 3-day period.
Uninformed idiots rarely vote. So their opinion doesn't matter.
Negative.

Rasmussen consistently shows a 3-5 point bias for Rs.

Scott Rasmussen realized the echo chamber needed fake data to cite so he provided it.

Old 04-15-2019, 05:11 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
''Trump is popular in Middle America which is all that matters. It doesn't matter how many people in California hate him. Elections are decided in the South and the Midwest. The Midwest is the wildcard but here in the South, Trump is seen as almost a Messiah, saving the country from abortion, gay rights, immigrants, and secularism.''

I believe all the polls. Another chapter in the Dumbing of America. He's the later day Jim Jones.
https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump/

Fascinating site with all sorts of information.

According to their stats, Trump's net approval rating in states such as Alabama, West Virginia, Mississippi, and Wyoming is in the 20's. His net approval rating is slightly lower in Louisiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina, ... but not by far.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:05 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
I don’t take the polls too seriously, since they never tell you who and where they are getting their info from. If you get them from the big cities, his numbers would be terrible but if you go to the rural areas they would be higher. Overall, I believe that they are lower then when he started simply because many of them just did not like Hillary Clinton or are getting fed up with the constant scandals. To top it all off he is not even trying to widen his base.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies