Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2016, 05:28 PM

862 posts, read 520,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So. Why should we care about that?

Not this lefty. I don't know what the fuss is about.
Another thread that concerns Israel where you feel the need to ask why should we care?

Why do you care that we care?

Two can play your very immature game.

And BTW the fuss is that it is totally disheartening and sad. Firstly it is sad that at a memorial someone feels the need to invoke hate and make a political statement. Secondly it illustrates why there will never be peace in Israel. Sorry if that's worth caring about or at the very least feeling some sort of human emotion :/

Last edited by RubyTwo; 03-24-2016 at 05:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2016, 06:33 PM

1,431 posts, read 914,893 times
Quote:
So. Why should we care about that?

Not this lefty. I don't know what the fuss is about.
If that's how you honestly feel, then I won't even bother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Yeah! Hang 'em all!

I'm not sure who first got the idea to lay flags at such a memorial, but I wonder if that's such a good idea all considered for starters..., just saying.

I'm also not sure if there were any victims from Israel or Palestine. So far it seems "the dead and injured came from a wide variety of countries including, Colombia, Ecuador, France, Germany, Britain, Hungary, Portugal, Romania, Spain and the US."

Hey, but what does any of that matter, right? We know who the enemy is and we've got Trump who knows how to turn all this around!

Thanks for that Piers Morgan piece. I read it to the end with some interest, especially as I considered that last question.

Seems to me we either have "great respect for Muslims," like Trump, or we believe that Muslims are not reporting terrorist activity, like Trump. Not sure how it can be both or how we are supposed make sense of all that, but at least most of the people commenting in this thread also seem to have it all figured out.

Wish I could say the same, but this here confuses me just a tad...

"At the end of our interview, I asked Donald Trump to send a message to the large majority of non-violent, decent Muslims who are as disgusted by these attacks as the rest of us.

‘I have great respect for Muslims,’ he said, ‘I have many friends that are Muslims. I'm just saying that there is something with a radicalized portion that is very, very bad and very dangerous. I would say this, to the Muslims, when they see trouble, they have to report it, they're not reporting it, they're absolutely not reporting it and that's a big problem.’

Is he so wrong? "

Sorry if I have disturbed the Islamophobia fest...
You don't understand how it can be both? It's kinda like the "snitches get stitches" mentality (I don't approve, but I'm not going to cooperate with law enforcement). It's pretty rampant overseas.

And here we go with this "Islamophobia" nonsense. Why do libs insist people are scared? Maybe it's awareness? Just because I look both ways before I cross the street doesn't mean I'm deathly afraid of cars. It just means I don't wanna get hit by one. I have Muslim friends, good Muslim friends actually. My Muslim friends are scared of extremists too. They don't pretend like there's no problem, and they admit it looks pretty bad from the outside peering in. And then you have clown Lefties who are diametrically opposed to Sharia Law, but defend Muslims tooth and nail even though they're ultimately more conservative than Righties. It's comical.

Old 03-24-2016, 06:51 PM

7,083 posts, read 8,964,829 times
Muslims are really good at making themselves unwelcome everywhere they go, and too clueless to figure out why they are not wanted in the civilized world.

Old 03-24-2016, 07:00 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,451,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post
Muslims are really good at making themselves unwelcome everywhere they go, and too clueless to figure out why they are not wanted in the civilized world.
True ... but maybe they just don't care. As far as infidels ... rob, rape, steal, lie, cheat, murder, tax, and ad nauseum. Their 'civilization' is a tent with a herd of goats...and don't waste my time on how it usta' was...cause it ain't that way now.

El Nox

Old 03-24-2016, 07:04 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,258,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTwo View Post
Another thread that concerns Israel where you feel the need to ask why should we care?

Why do you care that we care?

Two can play your very immature game.

And BTW the fuss is that it is totally disheartening and sad. Firstly it is sad that at a memorial someone feels the need to invoke hate and make a political statement. Secondly it illustrates why there will never be peace in Israel. Sorry if that's worth caring about or at the very least feeling some sort of human emotion :/
This thread doesn't concern Israel. It concerns Brussels.

And just because someone swaps a flag, that means peace can't be had in Israel?

Wow. That's a stretch.

Old 03-24-2016, 07:07 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,258,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman71 View Post
Then you're as much of a piece of excrement as that woman that defines the very word "intolerant".

Have a nice day, bigot.
Excrement? Shrug.

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-25-2016 at 03:35 AM.. Reason: response to deletion

Old 03-24-2016, 07:09 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,660,079 times
Quote:
This thread doesn't concern Israel. It concerns Brussels.

And just because someone swaps a flag, that means peace can't be had in Israel?

Wow. That's a stretch.
Unfotunetaly it's not a stretch. You just need to learn about this conflict a little bit.

Old 03-24-2016, 07:19 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,380,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
THIS is why Muslims are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Always asking people to tolerate and understand them and even after Muslims caused all this pain and suffering in the first place, we have pieces of crap Muslims like these doing stuff like this at a memorial for the victims. >_>

Can't wait for Muslims and their supporters to come out of the woodwork and say 'she doesn't represent all Muslims' and all that bullcrap. When will people WAKE THE HELL UP and understand that most of them DON'T want to integrate, but rather slowly and surely conquer us all from the inside out? Luckily for us Muslims in North America aren't nearly as bad or as many in number, but for Europe? They're screwed if they don't take drastic action NOW!

Merkel and people like her instead of protecting her people and the people of the EU are instead betraying them and are hastening the collapse of Europe with their effed up decisions. I'll never understand why we continue to tolerate and make excuses for Muslim acts of crime, violence and murder instead of telling them ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Why do we keep letting these animals in when we should be actively deporting them OUT of the EU before they one day suddenly turn on us as its happened over and over already??

Belgium is paying for their mistakes now. France paid for it several times last year and the UK in previous years before that. How many more times do we need to suffer pain and horror and death from these kinds of attacks before people finally say enough and get our leaders to do something?? Its just sad how western nations and most of their people are simply laying down and allowing Muslims to screw us over again and again and STILL find a way to excuse their behavior while at the same time blaming ourselves for not doing enough to help them integrate and become peaceful. Really?!?!! >_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
They are telling you who they are.
By both of your above posts says more about YOU than what these individuals did..YOU blame THE WHOLE for what they say ( having their freedom of expressions YOU do)..but yet applaud American's ability that allows rather divisive expression against others as a RIGHT!!

I have to ask~~ WHAT THE HE$$ is wrong with your thinking??? It's fine for YOU to express your differences..and claim those aberrant Christian views " Westboro Baptist Views" is acceptable..but dismiss them as NOT reflecting upon ALL Christians..LOL

Hypocrisy personified almost daily from my reading right here on C-D alone...so, Just maybe stop blaming the Whole for what a few do..unless you want to accept that when ONE does does something..means ALL are painted and have to be included with those few examples!! Listen to Westboro spokesperson in interview with Hannity below~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zs6lE60R2g

Bottomline is..You nor anybody can claim others at fault when those in your particular realm/belief world, do the same thing..THAT is blind eye to the obvious..Ignoring the bad actors within..in order to JUSTIFY the SCORNING of others to somehow sustain your ideations..

THAT's just plain dogma..Not anything close to what I have been taught, learned and lived...Walk in those shoes..and learn a thing or two!! Sheesh!!

Old 03-24-2016, 07:23 PM

31,092 posts, read 22,143,475 times
[quote=Podo944;43475893]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Yeah! Hang 'em all!

What's needed is a reformation. I'm not holding my breath, but if there is one, it will start in the U.S. because we have the most westernized Muslims.
Its not going to happen. When do you hear any Muslim openly discuss the negatives in Islam?

I used to have a girl friend who left Islam, an Apostate. Half her simblings and her mother are still Muslim. You could not discuss anything negative about any aspect of Islam with them. I have an aunt that coverted when she married a Muslim. Same thing. Now, if my Christian, Athiest, Mormon or other family members want discuss the negative aspects of Christianity like the Branch Davidians, the FLDS its fair game. Muslims, unless they're just culturally Muslims will almost never discuss the negative aspects of their religion, even if they are from another sect.

Old 03-24-2016, 07:28 PM

22,674 posts, read 24,650,273 times
It just must be embarrassing for all those ultra-liberal Europeans.

Just like when they were snickering and guffawing in reaction to reports of MANY Muslim-dominated no-go zones all over Europe......NO WAY, not us highly-enlightened, non-racists Europeans!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies