Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 05:39 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
So entertaining to see the right trying to disavow their own.

Talk about living with blinders on and only seeing what you want to see. Facts have never mattered to liberals, just keep repeating a lie until late night comedians catch on and repeat it as a fact you can quote.

Old 05-27-2016, 05:41 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Timothy McVeigh, thought the govt was on the wrong track........he was raised by a Democrat, Union family........I don't see anything but Wikipedia and such making the claim he was Republican, but this is a Democrat talking point.

Dylann Roof, wanted to start a race war............ http://louderwithcrowder.com/myths-debunked-top-5-reasons-dylan-roof-was-actually-a-liberal-activist/#ixzz49s9K1nzw

Skinheads, white supremacy and the KKK – these groups, admired by Dylann Roof, weren’t founded by conservatives. Shocked? Time for a history lesson. In his book A Short History of Reconstruction, Dr. Eric Foner (liberal historian and professor) explains, “The Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired the restoration of white supremacy. It aimed to destroy the Republican party’s infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.” Sound kinda like Dylan Roof to you?

Dylan Roof liked to burn the American flag. Find me one Conservative who has burned the American flag. ONE.

Do whatever you want! Your body, your choice – it doesn’t matter what other people think because it doesn’t affect them! Dylann Roof started off as an unparented, overly medicated kid, and ended up a loser addicted to drugs. He’s practically a walking PSA.

Charles Manson has come out in favor of Trump....... Honestly amazing, what people believe.....without even researching.
Charles Manson Endorses Trump : snopes.com#!
Claim: Notorious criminal Charles Manson has endorsed Donald Trump for president.
False

Eric Rudolf, Olympic city bomber, was taking a stand against homosexuality and abortion... yet below sounds like this man hated ALL Americans or at least most of us.
Eric Rudolph's manifesto
The Republican party is the modern day equivalent to the Pharisaical sect in ancient Judea. "You are like whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and all uncleanness. Even so you also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within you are full of hypocrisy and inequity." Matthew 23:28.

I think you summed it up!
Confront a liberal with facts and they'll just cover their ears and keep repeating their lies like a child.

Old 05-27-2016, 05:51 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,359,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Confront a liberal with facts and they'll just cover their ears and keep repeating their lies like a child.
Gee, I didn't know Donald Trump was a liberal.

Old 05-27-2016, 05:53 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,359,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
The last time we had a protest for rights and liberty turn violent, was the civil rights era, and of course it was the democrats who were the ones siccing the dogs, turning on the fire hoses and beating the peaceful protesters.
Well, those were Southern Democrats or Dixiecrats, and they were definitely not liberal.

Guess what they became later? That's right - Republicans, like Trent Lott and Jesse Helms.

Really stop with the intellectual dishonesty here, you're not fooling anyone with that nonsense.

Old 05-27-2016, 06:35 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
With ones own mind as their most powerful weapon, I see mentally immature minds in action.

Old 05-27-2016, 06:58 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,392,427 times
Talk about a loaded question!

"Why are conservatives such racist jerks?"

Old 05-27-2016, 07:00 PM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
The idea of Liberalism is to take from others and control people's lives and violent means are accepted and encouraged.

Old 05-27-2016, 09:15 PM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Every single riot or civil unrest event as far back as I can recall have been instigated by liberals or democrats.

When is the last time a bunch of rednecks started a violent riot? (OK, but the Bundy thing doesn't count.)

Every revolution I can think of since 1900 was started by leftists and resulted in totalitarian states.

It seems they are a threat to stability and freedom. Maybe leftists and democrats are the problem and are putting the republic at risk.
I agree with everything but Line 4.

In Canada Liberal PM Trudeau elbowed a young female MP last week when he had a meltdown over a parliamentary vote.

Old 05-27-2016, 09:56 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Every single riot or civil unrest event as far back as I can recall have been instigated by liberals or democrats.

When is the last time a bunch of rednecks started a violent riot? (OK, but the Bundy thing doesn't count.)

Every revolution I can think of since 1900 was started by leftists and resulted in totalitarian states.

It seems they are a threat to stability and freedom. Maybe leftists and democrats are the problem and are putting the republic at risk.
Like the Civil Rights marches? That was bad?

Old 05-27-2016, 09:58 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
This I'll say: MOST of the mass rioting since the Civil Rights Act was passed about 50 years ago HAS been by what most people would call "liberals". MOST of us more conservative people by 2016 rules really DON'T like the KKK, la raza, New Black Panthers and so on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.