Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2016, 11:11 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,102,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
So why the LGBT's obsessive need to victimize even MORE girls/women?
You missed my point, which I was using a fragment of your quote to make.

This was a non-issue before. No new law was needed.

Old 06-03-2016, 11:13 AM

89,091 posts, read 44,917,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
You missed my point
No, I did not. You're arguing for sexually victimizing even MORE girls/women to favor 0.3% of the population.

Old 06-03-2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:
No, I did not. You're arguing for sexually victimizing even MORE girls/women to favor 0.3% of the population.
Nope. I'm arguing against creating new laws to address non-issues.

Old 06-03-2016, 11:18 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,500,859 times
Quote:
Based on what? There's no definitive identification of who is or who is not transgender. What's the criteria to identify someone as such? Merely someone's "say so" about themselves? And who is monitoring access to girls'/women's multiple occupancy restroom/locker/shower room facilities to make sure that only those who actually ARE transgender are admitted to the facilities? Will there be guards at each entrance the entire time such facilities are open?
What protections have there been as it is? A transgendered person is not going to rape a woman or a man, they are using the restroom, they have been using it all along. I have never been in a womens restroom except for one case, the mens room was shut down and a sign said to use the womens room, guess what, they have stalls, unlike a mens room. Now, should a transgendered person that identifies as a woman, dresses and looks like a woman, but is still a man be forced to use the mens room and risk the rape and abuse of the very same straight men that would do the same to a woman in a restroom for women? Do you not see that the issue of a man going into a women restroom to rape a woman has existed all along? This law is not to allow a man, dressed as a man, that identifies as a man, to go into a womens room because he wants to peer at women. The paranoia behind this is really very silly.

Old 06-03-2016, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Nope. I'm arguing against creating new laws to address non-issues.
Then why are male sexual predators, including indecent exposers and voyeurs, now allowed in girls'/women's multiple occupancy changing/locker/shower rooms merely by "saying" they're "transgender?"

Old 06-03-2016, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
What protections have there been as it is?
Expose a penis and testicles in a girls'/women's multiple occupancy restroom/changing/locker/shower room and guess what used to happen... Girls/women scream for help, management/admin/security responds to eject such person, the police are called to press charges. Now? ANY male sexual predator can expose his penis and testicles in a girls'/women's multiple occupancy restroom/changing/locker/shower room and/or watch girls/women changing/showering at will and can remain doing so. Merely utter the words... "I'm transgender."

Old 06-03-2016, 11:26 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,500,859 times
Quote:
Really? Tell that to the U of Toronto girls who were videotaped by males in the showers. Tell that to the women sexually attacked in women's shelters by a sexual predator who "claimed" to be "transgender."

How many more additional sex crime victims are enough for you all to understand you've ADDED to the victimization of women?
Were these men doing the videotaping dressed as women, aka busom buddies? You do realize that men can and may have done this all along, law or no law. The problem seems to be with the sexual predator, who appears to be straight, not any real transgendered person wanting to use the restroom. Just look at how many transgendered people have died in the past year because of hate, you want to force a person who identifies as a woman to use a mens room, dressed as a woman and expect that person to be tolerated there? Answer that? As a man, do you want a man, who identifies as a woman, dressed as a woman, using the restroom while you are there? Would you be comfortable with that, for that is the only other option? That of drop all this bull and make all restrooms unisex and have stalls that lock. I have gone to many places of business with just one restroom that locks. I have even used unisex showers and had no problem, its called personal space and not invading another persons space.

Old 06-03-2016, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Expose a penis and testicles in a girls'/women's multiple occupancy restroom/changing/locker/shower room and guess what used to happen... Girls/women scream for help, management/admin/security responds to eject such person, the police are called to press charges. Now? ANY male sexual predator can expose his penis and testicles in a girls'/women's multiple occupancy restroom/changing/locker/shower room and/or watch girls/women changing/showering at will and can remain doing so. Merely utter the words... "I'm transgender."
What if a post-op transgender man who was born female exposes his penis in a girl's locker room?

Old 06-03-2016, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Were these men doing the videotaping dressed as women, aka busom buddies?
How does that matter? What's the definitive definition for passing as a "transgender" to have access to such premises? So far, it seems to be only one's "say so" no wigs and/or dresses needed.

Old 06-03-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
What if a post-op transgender man who was born female exposes his penis in a girl's locker room?
Why would he? He's completed sex reassignment surgery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies