Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2016, 12:24 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times

Advertisements

I have no idea who was "behind it" -- but it was certainly planned in advance. Ready made posters, catered meals. John Lewis says " I'm reliving my entire life today" -- the act like this is relocing the entire Civil Rights Movement, condenced down to one day.

Time for another song ---" We Shall Overcome"

Screaming & yelling on the House Floor -- Democrats have Become the Anarchist Occupy Bunch, shouting down the Speaker of the House. It's disgusting.

They have managed to gather a group of protesters outside - our heroes who want to remove due process from Americans go out to get that crowd fired up from time to time. They actually think this is the way to win the election this fall. MSNBC/CNN have live coverage with a parade of Leftists to sprout their propaganda. This business has ZERO to do with any Legislation ..... It's all about Politics and the Election.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:27 AM

7,824 posts, read 4,567,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Screaming & yelling on the House Floor -- Democrats have Become the Anarchist Occupy Bunch, shouting down the Speaker of the House. It's disgusting.
So why did Ryan pull the plug on C-SPAN coverage?

Old 06-23-2016, 12:27 AM

6,574 posts, read 6,742,238 times
It's almost as good as Lynch saying they have lost the Terrorist's wife & can't find her.....the farce continues.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
After looking at 17 pages of comments for the most part ridiculing the house members for their actions, I've yet to see someone address why Ryan felt compelled to order C-SPAN to cease broadcasting the proceedings.

If it's a stupid, childish prank, showboating and useless, why wouldn't Ryan want all of American to see it played out live before the country's very eyes? Why wouldn't he take an opportunity to put on display the idiotic nature of what they are doing? Seems like a great way to make fun of their ideas, so why doesn't Ryan want it broadcast?

If your answer is along the lines of "It cheapens the perception and sanctity of Congress" you'd be wrong since that ship sailed long ago, so please, why does a Republican controlled House not want you to see first hand the events happening (literally) on the floor of Congress?

I have my own suspicions, but please, I'm more than willing to entertain a logical explanation for this.
it's been answered, maybe you didn't read that post. CSPAN Cameras only operate when the Hpuse is in Session. They were on about half an hour ago when the House came out of recess for some votes. When they adjourned, the cameras went off again. Cameras are back on now - the House is in Session.

No problem though --- this well planned Occupatipn brought in their own video system along with all their props.

The only thing missing from this Circus is the Pink Sneakers. These fools actually think this is great publicity for them.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:37 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,209,414 times
"Gun Control" legislation is vital to those who commit treason. Congressmen are no dummies. When they passed the Coinage Act of 1965, counterfeiting the fractional coin, they reduced the penalty for counterfeiting - JUST IN CASE.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:38 AM

7,824 posts, read 4,567,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
it's been answered, maybe you didn't read that post. CSPAN Cameras only operate when the Hpuse is in Session. They were on about half an hour ago when the House came out of recess for some votes. When they adjourned, the cameras went off again. Cameras are back on now - the House is in Session.

No problem though --- this well planned Occupatipn brought in their own video system along with all their props.

The only thing missing from this Circus is the Pink Sneakers. These fools actually think this is great publicity for them.
He cut the cameras prior to adjournment.

Please answer the question.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
He cut the cameras prior to adjournment.

Please answer the question.
The cameras went off when they went into Recess, came on when they went back into Session, off when they Ajourned again and back on with the new Session. This is not Rocket Science, it is the way that CSPAN operates in the House Of Representatives. It operated exactly the same way under Nancy Pelosi.

They are getting ready to pass the Zika Funding bill ... I personally think it would be better to stick to the normal schedule, but it appears Ryan must be worried that the Snowflake Occupiers won't get their beauty sleep. Looks like they all had a lovely Catered Dinner, so the Occupiers were well fed.

Old 06-23-2016, 01:01 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,606,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
I'm confused.
If Pulse was a gun crime, why wasn't Bataclan?
Did anyone mention gun control after terrorists killed scores of innocent people?
Was there an outcry to restrict pressure cookers after Boston?

Ignore the obvious and focus on a tool. Liberal logic.
What? Don't you remember the "sit in" about planes after 911?

Well, if we are going to continue to allow terrorists free access to America I guess we'll have to do something about that rights thing we've got going on here. Now that we are a terrorist gold mine that is.

Gun deaths are dwarfed by medical mistakes for the cause of death in this country but by no means are we going to address that. We pay good money to die from our healthcare system.

Old 06-23-2016, 01:03 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,606,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I don't know if Ryan was in on it. But it is clear that Hillary knew when she was in congress this morning. Look at the signs that the democrats with the names of those killed that they are holding up in the house chamber. They had time to prepare those signs. They didn't use magic markers or crayons to make them.

If the truth were known Obama was likely behind it or at least knew about and supported it.
It is going to backfire big time. People see how the rules in the house are like the laws not enforced by Obama and the same on main street. Selective enforcement to undermine the rule of law and create anarchy is the legacy of Obama.

Obama needs to resign !!! Now !!!
Obama is the largest supplier of weapons to terrorists on the planet. I guess he isn't on the no-fly list, though.

Old 06-23-2016, 01:05 AM

4,472 posts, read 3,826,625 times
LOL just think if these were the Republicans doing this. They would be roasted alive by the liberals. What a bunch of crybabies. If only they had this much passion for fighting Islamic terrorism...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies