Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2016, 09:57 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Thanks. Perhaps we could focus on my point about the administration's failure to deal with that and many other problems in our country and the fact they were deceptive on this and those other issues. Or would you like to debate welfare medicare and social programs on the other forum>?
So I reply to your post and you decide your post cannot be replied to by me? I truly do not understand. You called Obama's failing with regard to Obamacare, a social welfare program. I simply stated that we have plenty of social welfare programs - are they all failures? How can you choose one as a failure and not all? If it's not a failure then how is that a negative of the Obama Administration? President Bush passed Medicare Part D (another social welfare program) and spent seven years searching but never killing Osama bin Laden. Obama passes Obamacare and captures Osama bin Laden in his first term. It's almost like Bush wasn't even trying. Obama comes into office after TARP is passed and we are facing massive unemployment and potential bank failures. He spends two terms addressing as much as humanly possible with a Congress that has done less than any in history other than opposing him. I think President Obama will go down in history as a very successful president. Do I think President Obama's administration is in free fall? No, I think that is laughable and I'm happy to debate that with you, just as I'm happy to debate anyone that calls Obamacare a social welfare program as if that is a negative but eagerly seeks the benefits of other social welfare programs - especially since I pay a lot of taxes which they seek to benefit from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2016, 10:00 PM

Quote:
As in this case the administration lied. Now the difference is we have the real chance to see through the hidden agenda (black over white, muslim over American) and reject it.
Could you provide proof of this hidden agenda of black over white and Muslim over American? Didn't you say that President Obama is a Muslim? Do you have proof of this? If not, that's fine, I'd like to see the proof of the black over white and Muslim over American agendas. Are there secret documents?

Old 06-26-2016, 10:02 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Could you provide proof of this hidden agenda of black over white and Muslim over American? Didn't you say that President Obama is a Muslim? Do you have proof of this? If not, that's fine, I'd like to see the proof of the black over white and Muslim over American agendas. Are there secret documents?
As I posted you've kinda been sleeping if you still want "proof". Its as evident as the nose on your face so I think that you just enjoy arguing. So be it.

Old 06-26-2016, 10:05 PM

Try this on for size and fit.

6 Funerals Obama Cared Less About Than Michael Brown - Breitbart

Old 06-26-2016, 10:05 PM

Quote:
As I posted you've kinda been sleeping if you still want "proof". Its as evident as the nose on your face so I think that you just enjoy arguing. So be it.
No, I would like to see verifiable proof of such an agenda. I can say Donald J. Trump is quietly working with Putin to overthrow the US government and put us under the control of Russia but unless there is proof, it just sounds like someone making things up because they don't like someone. I could say it's obvious, we've seen Putin compliment Trump, we've seen Trump compliment Putin, they both like to brag about themselves, it's as evident as the nose on your face but that is not proof.

Quote:
So because President Obama attended a funeral and did not attend others, that is proof of a black over white agenda? What did attending that funeral do to advance such an agenda? What was accomplished that somehow puts blacks over whites by attending that funeral? His Auntie was black, so how does not attending her funeral advance this black over white agenda?

Last edited by Seacove; 06-26-2016 at 10:13 PM..

Old 06-26-2016, 10:11 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Hmmmm, yes, and there are 5 letters in TRUMP's name, same number as in PUTIN ! Coincidence ? Maybe, but there might be more to it than that !

Pretty much the same logic Trumpies use when coming up with some of their conspiracy theories. Mine probably makes more sense than some of theirs.

Don

Old 06-26-2016, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Hmmmm, yes, and there are 5 letters in TRUMP's name, same number as in PUTIN ! Coincidence ? Maybe, but there might be more to it than that !

Pretty much the same logic Trumpies use when coming up with some of their conspiracy theories. Mine probably makes more sense than some of theirs.

Don
Five letters in each! You broke the code, thank you, that's the proof we were looking for, I knew it! That is every bit is much proof as President Obama not attending a black woman's funeral is proof of a black over white agenda.

Old 06-26-2016, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
No, I would like to see verifiable proof of such an agenda. I can say Donald J. Trump is quietly working with Putin to overthrow the US government and put us under the control of Russia but unless there is proof, it just sounds like someone making things up because they don't like someone. I could say it's obvious, we've seen Putin compliment Trump, we've seen Trump compliment Putin, they both like to brag about themselves, it's as evident as the nose on your face but that is not proof.

So because President Obama attended a funeral and did not attend others, that is proof of a black over white agenda? What did attending that funeral do to advance such an agenda? What was accomplished that somehow puts blacks over whites by attending that funeral? His Auntie was black, so how does not attending her funeral advance this black over white agenda?
Like I said, you love to argue. I cannot help you.

Old 06-26-2016, 10:17 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,433,296 times
The dictator never set foot on the mainland till he was 18. He;s not one of us.

Old 06-26-2016, 10:19 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
The dictator never set foot on the mainland till he was 18. He;s not one of us.

Donald, is that YOU ??????

Don
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies