Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2016, 06:39 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,986,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Let's see, cop yells "f**k!" at the top of his lungs around 10 times -- even after the other police get there. (Probably at least once when he realized that Castile didn't have a gun.)

Why didn't this cop do a felony stop if he was worried about this guy being an armed criminal? He broke with protocol.
The gun was in Castile's lap...

Old 07-14-2016, 07:01 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Again...
Yes, again.

Old 07-14-2016, 07:03 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
The gun was in Castile's lap...
So by reaching into his back pocket means there is no way he was reaching for a gun?

Old 07-14-2016, 07:11 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Yes, again.
Where did you read he was a suspect in a bank robbery?

Old 07-14-2016, 08:03 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,227,511 times
Quote:
Did you watch the video? While the girlfriend was busy working on her video for her law suit, she actually films the gun..... it's sitting in his lap... kmsl

There is something black showing. I see nothing to suggest it is a gun. It ;looks more like the corner of a wallet.
According to what police have said, the gun was in a holster and removed from it after he was removed from the car. Since there is no photo of the holster along with the gun, the holster must have been on his belt or some place else not readily removable.

Old 07-14-2016, 08:05 PM

17,414 posts, read 14,650,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe33 View Post
There is something black showing. I see nothing to suggest it is a gun. It ;looks more like the corner of a wallet.
According to what police have said, the gun was in a holster and removed from it after he was removed from the car. Since there is no photo of the holster along with the gun, the holster must have been on his belt or some place else not readily removable.
Link please.

Old 07-14-2016, 08:17 PM

3,366 posts, read 1,606,737 times
Quote:
Did you watch the video? While the girlfriend was busy working on her video for her law suit, she actually films the gun..... it's sitting in his lap... kmsl
It does resemble the trigger guard portion of a pistol, but I would say, based on the image, that we can't know for certain until the investigation releases the info.

Old 07-14-2016, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
It does resemble the trigger guard portion of a pistol, but I would say, based on the image, that we can't know for certain until the investigation releases the info.
No it dosent. An even if you really thought it did, Where is the grip? It should be protruding down. Its not. If it is the glock that is under the car, the entire shape of the thing on his leg is wrong. Id say key chain because the key is not in the ignition and what ever it is appears tho be flexible,
If you look closely at the pants leg there is defiantly something that looks like a gun printing inside his left pants leg.

Old 07-14-2016, 09:32 PM

17,414 posts, read 14,650,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe33 View Post
No it dosent. An even if you really thought it did, Where is the grip? It should be protruding down. Its not. If it is the glock that is under the car, the entire shape of the thing on his leg is wrong. Id say key chain because the key is not in the ignition and what ever it is appears tho be flexible,
If you look closely at the pants leg there is defiantly something that looks like a gun printing inside his left pants leg.
Do you mean his right leg next to the car door? I'd guess that's his wallet.

And I'll ask you again for that link that says that the police reported Castile's gun was in a holster and it was removed when they took him out of the car. Thanks.

(Also, the key IS in the ignition.)

Old 07-14-2016, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Do you mean his right leg next to the car door? I'd guess that's his wallet.

And I'll ask you again for that link that says that the police reported Castile's gun was in a holster and it was removed when they took him out of the car. Thanks.

(Also, the key IS in the ignition.)
What you are thinking of as the key is something else. Im not sure what it is but it isnt the key.

I read about the holster in the Washington post.

Yes, next to the door. It actually prints like a gun. Its bigger than a standard wallet. It could be anything.
But the dark object on his left leg is not the glock that is under the car.

If the gun was laying on his lap or otherwise loose, The police would have removed it before he was moved. They wouldnt have thrown it under the car. The usual SOP is place it on the hood or on top of the car where it is safe.

If they removed him from the car then taken the gun out of his pocket or holster, they should have put it on the hood or somewhere safe where it wont get contaminated. But it is under the car. dosent make sense. But it is possible it was removed from his pocket/holster while they were stripping his clothes and put under the car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies