Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2016, 07:46 PM

27,215 posts, read 46,772,227 times

Advertisements

Some people were heard saying Hillary is a great example! I agree if you like an example for lying!

Clintons lying for dummies;

- I did not have sex...(sex..what the heck is sex, nowadays we call it having fun without clothes)

- I did not send classified emails (can be interpreted to young people you can sent whatever you want, for example exam papers you shouldn't see prior to an exam, etc. and claim you didn't sent it)

- I did not receive classified emails ( just ignore and lie that you never seen anything and don't know anything)

Add to that Obama never saw anyone more qualified to become the next president ..no women nor men is more qualified to become the next president...

- Just lie and you should be fine. If a cop pulls you over for driving to fast or illegal lane changes just claim to be not sophisticated to understand what you learned on your drivers test. Nobody can blame you not even the FBI as you didn't show "intend" to drive to fast but your car drove to fast ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2016, 07:50 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,712,855 times
here's the difference between her e mail lies and 'campaign lies'.

if someone asks you a question in a town hall about, oh, lets say, coal mining and you answer the question and say "i love the coal miners, i'm going to work hard to make sure the coal industry stays strong" that would be a 'political lie' used to gain votes, nothing wrong with lying to get votes, they ALL do it ALL the time.

BUT, when you are sitting under the hot lights and being asked serious questions about serious matters and you're not 'running for anything' we expect the truth, so when you lie to our faces, its not the same as a 'campaign lie' where you're promising things to people that you might not be able to deliver on.

Old 07-07-2016, 09:10 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,983,727 times
And yet, even though she most assuredly mishandled classified information, there are still people who are willing to give her a job that has constant access to ALL the secrets of the United States, AND gives her instant access to the launch codes for what few nuclear missiles we have left.
She has PROVEN that she can not be trusted with even minor classified documents, yet they want to give her access to EVERYTHING!
I don't understand it...
I will not vote for her.

Old 07-08-2016, 08:13 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
And yet, even though she most assuredly mishandled classified information, there are still people who are willing to give her a job that has constant access to ALL the secrets of the United States, AND gives her instant access to the launch codes for what few nuclear missiles we have left.
She has PROVEN that she can not be trusted with even minor classified documents, yet they want to give her access to EVERYTHING!
I don't understand it...
I will not vote for her.
This right here........if she thinks wiping a server with a cloth was an intelligent answer, she ought to go home and bake cookies for her grandchildren.

Hillary is no where near fit to be President, puppet for Obama, yes, that is most likely their plan.

Old 07-08-2016, 08:26 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,526,325 times
Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, "I do not recall," "I have no recollection," and "I don’t know" a total of 56 times while under oath. And please don't forget "My mind is Jello".

"what difference does it make"...Benghazi is calling

Old 07-08-2016, 08:54 AM

59,138 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Some people were heard saying Hillary is a great example! I agree if you like an example for lying!

Clintons lying for dummies;

- I did not have sex...(sex..what the heck is sex, nowadays we call it having fun without clothes)

- I did not send classified emails (can be interpreted to young people you can sent whatever you want, for example exam papers you shouldn't see prior to an exam, etc. and claim you didn't sent it)

- I did not receive classified emails ( just ignore and lie that you never seen anything and don't know anything)

Add to that Obama never saw anyone more qualified to become the next president ..no women nor men is more qualified to become the next president...

- Just lie and you should be fine. If a cop pulls you over for driving to fast or illegal lane changes just claim to be not sophisticated to understand what you learned on your drivers test. Nobody can blame you not even the FBI as you didn't show "intend" to drive to fast but your car drove to fast ...
"even the FBI as you didn't show "intend" to drive to fast but your car drove to fast.'

There is a story already out where the defense lawyer is GOING to claim the "Hillarry" rule and say is client did NOT "intend" to ......

Old 07-08-2016, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post

if someone asks you a question in a town hall about, oh, lets say, coal mining and you answer the question and say "i love the coal miners, i'm going to work hard to make sure the coal industry stays strong" that would be a 'political lie' used to gain votes, nothing wrong with lying to get votes, they ALL do it ALL the time.

BUT, when you are sitting under the hot lights and being asked serious questions about serious matters and you're not 'running for anything' we expect the truth, so when you lie to our faces, its not the same as a 'campaign lie' where you're promising things to people that you might not be able to deliver on.
I don't think too many are talking about her "campaign" lies.

Most of us are concerned about her answering questions in national TV interviews and what she said before a Congressional hearing.

Old 07-08-2016, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, "I do not recall," "I have no recollection," and "I don’t know" a total of 56 times while under oath. And please don't forget "My mind is Jello".

"what difference does it make"...Benghazi is calling
How about ?:

"
Do you recall that while testifying before congressional investigators as first lady, she answered “I don’t know” or “I don’t remember” 250 times?

Old 07-08-2016, 10:21 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,772,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post

What are you trying to say or are trying to make an excuse for her?

Hilliary gave speeches in which she almost spelled out what she didn't do and answered questions about her emails and devices and they were not campaign promises but just lies!

We all know that not all campaign promises can be changed into reality as other parties have to agree and vote on things unless your name is Obama and just the strike of a pen is enough for an executive order like he is ruling at these times as a dictator so he can avoid opposition to his plans.

Hilliary just lied...!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies