Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2016, 05:11 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,432,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I have to assume someone hacked his page.
I believe his page wasn't hacked. I do not believe that was truly his page. When I first did a search on FB that page did not exist. Ten minutes later it showed up in the search results. I clicked on it and the first post was there but no others. None at all. The first post was dated today. Then I did a refresh and there were two posts and both of them were backdated to June and March respectively.

Sick, sick people out there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 07-17-2016, 05:16 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
So, now it's the military's fault?

Holy crap lefties.....

Old 07-17-2016, 05:19 PM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
"All of them" meaning exactly whom? All the injured cops or all the cops AND the killer?
oh for christ sake.

Old 07-17-2016, 05:25 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Video at the link... if you can stomach it...

Obama Calls to 'Temper Our Words and Open Our Hearts' After Baton Rouge Murders

I just don't see that there's a real sense that he is bothered by this and he wants this to stop. No emotion. No anger. No disgust. No resolve to end this behavior.

The only words of instruction come to temper our words and actions. Really? Killers are killing cops, and we need to shut down what we think and say. Where's the sentiments to stop this behavior and save lives? Un - freakin' - believable...

Playing nice and not admitting to the problem at hand, has not stopped any of these horrific attacks on cops.

Neither has it on the war on terror. We can temper our words all he wants us too, and our actions, but to those that want to do harm, they don't care if we change our temperament or are actions, they still will do what they have set out to do. Because they have heard the sentiments from so many, it is un freaken believable. Words do matter and some groups out there are nothing but hate groups, because they cannot protest without violence and chaos. I am tired of these situations almost every week now.

And we do need a strong leader and not one who feeds us the BS that we for so long were use to hearing.

Obama only shows emotion with certain cases, we all know this. I should say we have been witness to it.

A very sad day again, and is this now going to be the norm, because some freaks, call for violence to cops, oh believe me with what we witness every day, we need law and order.

Old 07-17-2016, 05:27 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, now it's the military's fault?

Holy crap lefties.....
Many people coming back are having problems. Are you seriously not aware of that? Also no one said it was the military's fault just that it's something to consider.

The friends of the shooter in Dallas has said the government dropped the ball with him. That the military knew he had some mental issues but never followed up on them. That he was never able to fit back in after leaving the military.

It's a real issue. Is it here? It's just a consideration. People dismissing this is why so many are not getting the help they need and why so many are committing suicide.

Old 07-17-2016, 05:33 PM

17,425 posts, read 14,668,729 times
Gavin Long aka Cosmo Setepenra ....

Gavin Eugene Long: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

He is a total racist.

Old 07-17-2016, 05:34 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,930,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
I believe his page wasn't hacked. I do not believe that was truly his page. When I first did a search on FB that page did not exist. Ten minutes later it showed up in the search results. I clicked on it and the first post was there but no others. None at all. The first post was dated today. Then I did a refresh and there were two posts and both of them were backdated to June and March respectively.

I experienced something similar. The following page has a screenshot of his alleged FB page:

Three Police Officers killed IN Baton Rouge

When I went to the Newsball, Inc. page, there were people asking if he was an employee. Newsball didn't reply to the questions about if he worked there however said it was most likely a fake account created for what reason, I dunno. I think FB closed both the faked account & the Newsball, Inc. account. I wasn't able to go back either. Newsball has a web site though, they seem like an odd group to be honest.

This seems to be the photo posted:
https://mobile.twitter.com/LemonKarl

Old 07-17-2016, 05:35 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,569,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post

Yep, there are sick people out there. I truly do not understand it.

Old 07-17-2016, 05:38 PM

17,425 posts, read 14,668,729 times
And here's his youtube channel ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq-...K0zFUklum6Wapw

Twitter ...

https://twitter.com/ConvosWithCosmo?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Old 07-17-2016, 05:39 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
Obama will invite them to the White House.
Hillary will pander to them in speeches.

It's a war folks. Pick a side. The side of law and order. Or the side of chaos, murder and blocked major highways.

This is only gonna get worse.
It is actually ideas like these - that will make it worse.

If we all just retreat to our own idealogical corners (like you have) ~ NO problem in this country will ever get solved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies