Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 07:01 AM

14,956 posts, read 12,162,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
And trump has lied about every major success in his life.

Politicians are dishonest. And yes, trump fits that mold well.

Doesn't pay his bills

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn

Exploited people at trump U

Trump University: It

And is probably the biggest liar running

Fact Checkers Prove That 91% of the Things Donald Trump Says Are False
Ah yes, the man liberals and establishment politicicians love to hate...

And some people will believe anything without even a thought as to whether or not there is any truth to what they're told to believe, even if it is entirely fabricated.

Fact Checkers: PolitiFact Shows Bias

Political Fact-Checking Under Fire : NPR

The topic of the thread WAS about the resignation of the DNC chairman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz. To that end, here are a couple links showing the emails in question, as well as some information about this whole conundrum.

HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump

Inside the scramble to oust Debbie Wasserman Schultz - POLITICO

And shouldn't this thread be in the politics or at least the current events subforums? It really is not about Florida, despite the claims of the OP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2016, 02:18 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,339,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Ah yes, the man liberals and establishment politicicians love to hate...

And some people will believe anything without even a thought as to whether or not there is any truth to what they're told to believe, even if it is entirely fabricated.

Fact Checkers: PolitiFact Shows Bias

Political Fact-Checking Under Fire : NPR

The topic of the thread WAS about the resignation of the DNC chairman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz. To that end, here are a couple links showing the emails in question, as well as some information about this whole conundrum.

HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump

Inside the scramble to oust Debbie Wasserman Schultz - POLITICO

And shouldn't this thread be in the politics or at least the current events subforums? It really is not about Florida, despite the claims of the OP.
Pretty much any non white/more educated/non male hates him

You're right, this needs to go to the politics forum.

I'm voting Gary Johnson in 2016, libertarians will have the best poll numbers in years thanks to these two clowns running

Old 07-25-2016, 02:41 PM

14,956 posts, read 12,162,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Pretty much any non white/more educated/non male hates him

You're right, this needs to go to the politics forum.

I'm voting Gary Johnson in 2016, libertarians will have the best poll numbers in years thanks to these two clowns running

Or so you have been informed in the manner of those left wing talking points, LOL. Funny thing is, I know many folks who would be exceptions to this "rule" of who's supposed to hate Donald Trump. Some of those folks surprise me too.

I'm both educated ( MS degree in Medical Microbiology) and non-male, and while I have dismissed Donald Trump as an eccentric entertainer over the years, and didn't take his run for president seriously a year ago, find his appeal growing on me. I'm of the opinion that there's a whole lot more underneath that crass character than most people who don't know the man give him credit for, and he's certainly been successful as a businessman, and brought a lot of people along with him. Naturally as he represents a great threat to the political establishment on both sides of the spectrum (along with the globalists looking to control the world), the attempts at character assassination and attacks on the guy are ongoing, but IMO those are best taken with a large grain of salt as one considers the source of those attacks.

And I consider myself an Independent voter at this point. But I'm just afraid that no matter how many votes are cast for Trump or other candidates, the Democrats (and GOP members who hate Trump) and their globalist masters will do whatever it takes to ensure that their Queen Hillary gets into the White House. I hope not, but I fear for it.

Old 07-25-2016, 09:29 PM

9,511 posts, read 9,096,362 times
Debbie hasn't officially resigned yet. Just booed off the stage, even by the Florida delegation. Crazy.

Old 07-25-2016, 11:16 PM

19,845 posts, read 12,116,680 times
Bye Felicia.

Old 07-25-2016, 11:22 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Panic Mode - Plan M & N

Old 07-25-2016, 11:33 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,385,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
Too bad for Deb that she didn't ask her bud Hillary how to use the delete key. We would never have learned how much she dissed Bernie.
Maybe Debbie thought she was close buddies with Hillary, but the affection was far from mutual. Debbie was always a suck-up, and suck-ups always think they are closer to control than they are. Debbie did a pretty good job in 2007 for Obama, and was rewarded for it eventually, but the last 5 years under her chairmanship have been a strategic disaster for her party, and the base has known it for years.

It took longer than it should have, but now, she's out, and out for good. In the nick of time. And often, the nick of time is the best time for a big change to happen.

Hillary will go in to the final campaign with a united and energetic Democratic at her back, and with her strongest primary opponent completely at her side and in her corner all the way. Bernie was the best thing to happen to the Democratic party in a very long time, and Hillary is the best person to transition the party fully into the changes that have come in the 21st century.

Debbie is now just another remnant of the past. Just like Michele Bachmann or Jan Brewer. Their days all came and went. Expect many more to follow, in both parties as the 20th century continues to fade in the rear view mirror.

Old 07-26-2016, 04:24 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Odd timing for these emails to now surface and have the Russians complicit in their coming to light.
Why would communist Russia be interested in helping Trump win the race to the White House?
As for Debbie resigning? when you start getting booed off the stage by your own party its obviously time to go,

Old 07-26-2016, 06:43 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarino View Post
Yes, yet another scandal featuring yet another Florida official. Between Wasserman, Scott, Bimbo, whoops, I mean Bondi, and Rube, whops, I mean Rubio, I am all for passing a resolution barring ALL politically affiliated officials from Florida from having anything to do w/ any matters of national concern. It's bad enough that we have to put up w/ their bumbling, criminal ways (such as stealing the election from Al Gore) here in Florida, but at least let it be just our problem.

OK, maybe kick out the Texas people too (and Kansas and Carolina folks as well), but the real bad news folks are all from Florida. It's a sad state of affairs that just gets sadder every day.
"It's bad enough that we have to put up w/ their bumbling,..."

SORRY, the PEOPLE of Fla. VOTED for them.

"(such as stealing the election from Al Gore)" WOW, such sour grapes.

How many times do you want recounts to be done? OH, I know, until Gore wins. Got it!

You are stuck with them until this next election.

(And I'd bet they get re-elected)

As someone said, "elections have consequences".

Old 07-26-2016, 06:48 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
And whine about Florida to boot. DWS has been unpopular among DNC officials and other Democrats for a number of years, and they have wanted to unseat her as DNC chair before. This wikileaks email thing was the final straw, or so it seems, so out she goes. She happens to live in Florida, but it is not a Florida issue, despite what the chronic FL naysayers say.

Dems turn on Wasserman Schultz - POLITICO

Why Debbie Wasserman Schultz Won’t Make It to Congress Next Year | Observer
" but it is not a Florida issue,"

IF the people of her Fla. district had NOT voted for her, she would NOT be in Congress.

It certainly is NOT any OTHER STATES issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies