Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 10:30 AM

29,223 posts, read 22,434,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Word is.... Michelle already has plans to divorce him!
Word is that's total bullsht.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 11:54 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,398,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Conspiracy nuts have been presenting this idea every single time a sitting president was bound to leave office. The only noteworthy detail this time around is that the lead conspiracy nut in this particular case was actually considered a serious candidate by a major political party. Then again, Carson thought the pyramids were for grain storage, so...

Also, "widespread anarchy gripping the country", seriously?
Its the way righties think, come up with any piece of ridiculous drivel then post it and half of the righties will believe it.case in point the never ending smear campaign directed at Hillary Clinton,latest storylines have her out there murdering people.

Old 07-31-2016, 11:58 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,127,864 times
Quote:
Widespread anarchy gripping the country could be reason enough for the Obama administration to announce the implementation of martial law and the suspension of some, if not all, of Americans’ constitutionally protected rights — including the right to vote and hold national elections.
Ben Carson: Can Obama use martial law to keep White House post 2016 | Communities Digital News

I think he will continue to use his BlackLivesMatter's thugs to create chaos so he can suspend the elections and declare Martial Law.

If he does.... I hope our military 'which hates his guts'...will have a coup and deport his sorry ass to the Middle East where he belongs, with his Muslim brotherhood! I'd be even happier if he didn't make it across the ocean!
Wow, so mean. Barack Obama must of run over your dog in a previous life or something. I must say these threads make for great entertainment!

Old 07-31-2016, 11:59 AM

2,141 posts, read 1,392,153 times
For god's sake...It's not gonna happen.

Old 07-31-2016, 12:10 PM

6,131 posts, read 8,003,184 times
Maybe I can get a celebrity endorsement from Ben Carson

The Tin Foil Hatter

Old 07-31-2016, 12:25 PM

26,022 posts, read 22,214,018 times
Quote:
Word is.... Michelle already has plans to divorce him!
That would put her one up on Hillary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I see Carson's journey over the edge is picking up speed.
Hopefully he is just pushing Obama off the edge. I would support that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
You seriously believe this bs or are you just attempting a satirical piece?
As we know the Democrats are working hard to divide our country and have no conscience, so the stakes are high, thus the million for internet trolls, paid protesters and sound boxes/seat fillers at the Dem convention. They are sweating big time.

There has been concern about this for some time:

ALERT: Obama Is Trying To Force A Confrontation So He Can Declare Martial Law

Obama?s 6-part plan to declare martial law in America

Both Hillary and Obama support One World Government, that will take away everything that we are, everything our ancestors worked and died for.

We know these people have no conscience. It is SO important that people educate themselves. We are stronger together against these advocates that want to take away who we are and I believe, we will overcome them. Our ancestors overcame so many hurdles, we can do it to. Show the Dems the door and lock it behind them.

Attacking the OP for this being her idea only shows how limited the knowledge is of those who just don't have a clue.

It doesn't hurt to be aware of the possibilities. It doesn't hurt to have a clue about the issues facing our country either.

Carson is highly educated, has morals and has a clue!

Old 07-31-2016, 12:30 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,972,039 times
It wouldn't last 10 minutes.

Old 07-31-2016, 01:13 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,398,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
That would put her one up on Hillary!

Hopefully he is just pushing Obama off the edge. I would support that.

As we know the Democrats are working hard to divide our country and have no conscience, so the stakes are high, thus the million for internet trolls, paid protesters and sound boxes/seat fillers at the Dem convention. They are sweating big time.

There has been concern about this for some time:

ALERT: Obama Is Trying To Force A Confrontation So He Can Declare Martial Law

Obama?s 6-part plan to declare martial law in America

Both Hillary and Obama support One World Government, that will take away everything that we are, everything our ancestors worked and died for.

We know these people have no conscience. It is SO important that people educate themselves. We are stronger together against these advocates that want to take away who we are and I believe, we will overcome them. Our ancestors overcame so many hurdles, we can do it to. Show the Dems the door and lock it behind them.

Attacking the OP for this being her idea only shows how limited the knowledge is of those who just don't have a clue.

It doesn't hurt to be aware of the possibilities. It doesn't hurt to have a clue about the issues facing our country either.

Carson is highly educated, has morals and has a clue!
So what are you going to say when none of this martial law stuff takes place?

Old 07-31-2016, 01:17 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,562,353 times
coo cooo

Old 07-31-2016, 01:20 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,600,037 times
Carson is just another right-wing looney idiot. Obama has already bought his retirement house and is probably looking forward to all stress free days coming up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies