Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 11:29 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I said, this isn't a thread about what you think about Trump....this is a Thread about Obama acting badly....
He didn't act badly. He said what he thinks and feels. Sorta like trump, no? People admire that quality in trump but hate it in Obama...gotcha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2016, 11:31 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,050,663 times
A leader does not have to be a likeable person. He just must be capable.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:32 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but never in the past have I ever seen a president get up and speak against a candidate running for the POTUS, like Obama has? He calls Trump Unfit....????

Now regardless of what you think, that is beside the point I'm trying to make here, so....

But for our President to stand up and call another candidate unfit, speaks volumes about our President....
don't you think....?
He is a very mean spirited person....when he said this, just look at his face....I mean, Whoa?

(this is not a thread about Trump being unfit)

Trump is also making a statement that the election is rigged....

I know for a fact, that there were 3 districts in Philly during our last election, that didn't have one, not one republican vote?
Yes. It tells me that the President cares about the country and doesn't want to see a madman elected president.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:37 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
[quote=le roi;44986344]You're wrong. Consider yourself corrected.

Quote:
Indeed, it appears to be a thread where you state unsupported opinions and declare that they cannot be challenged.

I may support any opinion just as you may, however, I did ask, that we stick to the topic....about Obama bashing Trump and what his motives are for doing so....

Old 08-02-2016, 11:38 AM

6,417 posts, read 1,434,030 times
He should fear him!
Attached Thumbnails
Obama Fears Trump-trump.jpg  

Old 08-02-2016, 11:39 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Yes. It tells me that the President cares about the country and doesn't want to see a madman elected president.
I have never in my lifetime, seen a President, go against another candidate like Obama is doing....

and if he cared so much about this country....he would put into effect our laws, which are already on the books and abide by them.

you'd think he thought this was "his America".

Regardless of what you think of Trump,Hillary or Obama, I have never seen a president get up and speak dirty of another human being, like I've seen Obama do....several times now and it to me, is in very bad taste.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:39 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,642,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I don't recall so many of a nominee's own party being unwilling to endorse their party nominee and/ or making certain the public knows the nominee does not speak for them or the party.

I don't recall a Speaker of the House feeling compelled to make clear that his own party's nominee does not speak for Congress.

I don't recall a former primary candidate being given a prime time slot in his party's convention and not endorse the nominee.

I don't recall a former presidential nominee refusing to endorse a subsequent party nominee.

I don't recall 2 alive former presidents decling to endorse their party's nominee.

I don't recall a sitting governor declining to endorse or attend his own party's convention in his own state.
Because it hasn't happened before.

Why do both the right and the left fear Trump? Whether people like Trump or don't like Trump, they should question why is he upsetting those on both sides who have long held power?

Kind of like the top brass at a corporation who get nervous and resentful when an outside consultant is brought in to review company polices and expenses.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:40 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,329,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Never in history has there been a candidate like trump. So Obama's remarks are fitting.

Obama is really hitting Trump hard, Trump fires back with name calling!

Old 08-02-2016, 11:42 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,642,029 times
Quote:
I have never in my lifetime, seen a President, go against another candidate like Obama is doing....

and if he cared so much about this country....he would put into effect our laws, which are already on the books and abide by them.
Obama also said he would clear his calendar in October for just campaigning. Seriously? All that is going on in this country and the world and you can do that?

Your average office worker if they said "well in Oct I am just going to work on XYZ and nothing else", OK and who does the rest of your work? They would be told "you need to do your job, all of it".

Old 08-02-2016, 11:43 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Obama is really hitting Trump hard, Trump fires back with name calling!
The name calling is only one of the reasons why he is unfit to be president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies