Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 09:43 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
He was never a good man, he was raised by communists and schooled in the Muslim religion. He was taught to hate America, white people, cops, authority, everything good he was against.
That is why he has worked to hard to divide the races and bring America to her knees. His goal is to make America a third world country. Of that he has done a good job...
I think you're better off never leaving your basement. Can someone bring you food?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2016, 09:49 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
He was never a good man, he was raised by communists and schooled in the Muslim religion. He was taught to hate America, white people, cops, authority, everything good he was against.
That is why he has worked to hard to divide the races and bring America to her knees. His goal is to make America a third world country. Of that he has done a good job...
My devout republican father would disagree with you. We are from the south and know racism first hand. It was appalling. He said Obama's presidency brought out all the racists.

Old 08-12-2016, 09:50 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times
The Democrtic Party is a crime organization.

Old 08-12-2016, 09:53 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,934,489 times
Please give an example of what Obama has done that is corrupt?

I'm not saying he isn't, but this thread was started as how did Obama become corrupt, with no supporting info that this even true.
So please be specific.

Old 08-12-2016, 09:58 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
Republicans and the far right wing made him so... It is their greatest work of fiction.

Yep, good response ! Obama is still the same hard working, dedicated public servant he has always been, except now he has to deal with people impeding his every step, so he has to do what he has to do to get things done.

If you think it is so easy, how about YOU run for President and then come back and tell us how cushy the job is. I bet your eyes would be opened quite a bit by the experience. Otherwise, it is just so easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.

Don

Old 08-12-2016, 10:10 PM

27,144 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Democrats have refused to hold Obama accountable for anything. Why tell the truth, why take the tougher road of accountability when Democrats excuse and cover up every lie, every easy to fulfill broken promise, etc...

Sadly, especially when it is so blatantly obvious.

Old 08-12-2016, 10:17 PM

21,479 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Please give an example of what Obama has done that is corrupt?

I'm not saying he isn't, but this thread was started as how did Obama become corrupt, with no supporting info that this even true.
So please be specific.
Seriously? Okay, IRS targeting of conservative groups before the 2012 campaign; DoJ refusal to bring charges against Hillary Clinton's email problems when they listed all the things she had done against the law and would have had anyone else with high security clearances getting arrested or charged at least; lying about the provisions of Obamacare; and probably more I can't think of right now.

There is a woman from my area who started a group called True the Vote back in 2011 or 2012. Her group applied for tax status afforded to non-conservative groups doing the same thing, but her's was subjected to extra questions and held up by the IRS for years, and I'm not sure they were ever given status. Meanwhile, her company was audited several times, she was visited by several branches of government in a short period of time (OSHA, IRS, ATF, and FBI), all completely out of the blue and unwarranted. This had never happened to her company in all the years before that group was started. If that's not government intimidation, then I don't know what is.

Old 08-12-2016, 10:21 PM

21,479 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Yep, good response ! Obama is still the same hard working, dedicated public servant he has always been, except now he has to deal with people impeding his every step, so he has to do what he has to do to get things done.

If you think it is so easy, how about YOU run for President and then come back and tell us how cushy the job is. I bet your eyes would be opened quite a bit by the experience. Otherwise, it is just so easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.

Don
No, Obama did not do what he had to do to get things done. He could have gone to congress and met with people, tried to negotiate for real, and provided leadership. He is not the first president to have a hostile congress. He never tried to work out deals that could actually come to fruition because he wanted to demonize the opposition instead. He represents everybody in this country, not just the people who voted for him.

Old 08-12-2016, 10:22 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Seriously? Okay, IRS targeting of conservative groups before the 2012 campaign; DoJ refusal to bring charges against Hillary Clinton's email problems when they listed all the things she had done against the law and would have had anyone else with high security clearances getting arrested or charged at least; lying about the provisions of Obamacare; and probably more I can't think of right now.

There is a woman from my area who started a group called True the Vote back in 2011 or 2012. Her group applied for tax status afforded to non-conservative groups doing the same thing, but her's was subjected to extra questions and held up by the IRS for years, and I'm not sure they were ever given status. Meanwhile, her company was audited several times, she was visited by several branches of government in a short period of time (OSHA, IRS, ATF, and FBI), all completely out of the blue and unwarranted. This had never happened to her company in all the years before that group was started. If that's not government intimidation, then Indon't know what is.

There are so many scams taking advantage of people especially the elderly. Why would she be intimidated if her business was legit.

Old 08-12-2016, 10:41 PM

31,062 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
My devout republican father would disagree with you. We are from the south and know racism first hand. It was appalling. He said Obama's presidency brought out all the racists.
If thats the case 1/2 the US population must be racist. His lying and incompetence has nothing to with his race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies